Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,370 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls (28806 Views)

Why You Should Use Only The Left Ear To Answer Phone Calls / Emefiele Proposes A Tax On Phone Calls Longer Than 3 Minutes / Unwanted Calls/sms: MTN, Glo, Airtel, Others Fleece Nigerians N547bn Annually (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Sijo01(f): 11:16am On May 27, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Do you know what True Caller does with your privacy and security? Having that app alone on your phone should be viewed as a matter of national security! Activating it is a world threath!

You are exposed without knowing. Better delete your account with them!

Oga, don't you think it's appropriate you tell me what I obviously don't know?
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Nobody: 11:16am On May 27, 2016
charix:
Over the years I've trained myself to look at my phone ringing till the call cuts. Friends hate me for the ability. If it's not enough I've shortcuts to activate the silent mode on my phone - any _idiot who doesn't understand two calls without a response means no should expend all their energy to no avail, I secretly enjoy the attention.

My mate. grin Mine is an inborn gift. cheesy
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by 9jatatafo(m): 11:17am On May 27, 2016
OP I tell every unwanted caller that the number they are calling belongs to a motuary and I will ask the caller if he or she has a corpse for the mortuary to come and pick up? Then that will be the last time they call also if those abokis calls, I speak my mother tongue to confuse them. End of story
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:44am On May 27, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Do you have a number disturbing you? Lol.... My own way sure pass. Just place an advert on JIJI or OLX or Nairaland with the caller's number as the seller! The advert should look juicy and true like this;

3 months used Iphone 6 plus for sale. Price= 55,000 (Put urgent need for cash as reason for sale so it doesnt look like scam). grin grin grin

Unlocked Playstation 3 for sale. Price= 30,000 (Put same reason as above)

Apple Macbook pro for sale. Price= 48,000 (Put same reason as above)

Trust Nigerians. Them too like awoof. grin grin grin

The number you put will confess that Jesus is lord! He wont even have time to rest or call you because his or her number will always be busy!

I don laff so they dey troway tears. This Bros go wicked for real

Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by mamawin(f): 11:47am On May 27, 2016
pezeji:
Just off d fone
for how long?
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by emekajerry: 12:16pm On May 27, 2016
gud buh how do I block mtn n oda unsolicited calls n TeX msgs
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by emekajerry: 12:24pm On May 27, 2016
@op i hear u oya tell me how to block mtn n oda unsolicited calls n TeX msgs den n only den I ll agree DAT u have sent out a valuable piece of info
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by airsaylongcon: 12:54pm On May 27, 2016
iamexcelblog:

Do you know what True Caller does with your privacy and security? Having that app alone on your phone should be viewed as a matter of national security! Activating it is a world threath!

How do you do that? Delete your account with them I mean? More importantly how do you prevent your number from being on their database?
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by defemidefemi(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2016
Ginaz:
What about BlackBerry na, I seriously need to block someone
nice Curves
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by 9Too: 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
i do 1&2 ...no time to be disturbed by pests who don't know how to let go
na so una dey block until one day una go block una future husbands. keep on blocking, " I do 1&2"
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 27, 2016
iamexcelblog:
Do you have a number disturbing you? Lol.... My own way sure pass. Just place an advert on JIJI or OLX or Nairaland with the caller's number as the seller! The advert should look juicy and true like this;

3 months used Iphone 6 plus for sale. Price= 55,000 (Put urgent need for cash as reason for sale so it doesnt look like scam). grin grin grin

The number you put will confess that Jesus is lord! He wont even have time to rest or call you because his or her number will always be busy!

Best advice ever

Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Fresia01(f): 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
I did same with mr number blocker...blocked my bf...buh I hate its features...I wanted something dat wen I blocked a number...d person wouldn't be able to get across to me or knw if my number is on or off...buh this one will read user busy in d caller's phone n d call alert will show on my phone
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
KelvinC1:

BlackBerry ni ki greenberry
na phone be that..?
LOLZ
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by KingJahzmineKing(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2016
iamexcelblog:

lolz...bad guy
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by ibiyemi93: 5:39pm On May 27, 2016
Quite helpful. thank you
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by noblegrex: 7:23pm On May 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
i do 1&2 ...no time to be disturbed by pests who don't know how to let go
if you do that to me,the next thing is to start seeing me pop up anywhere you're. The only thing is to report me to the police.
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Julietcutie(f): 7:46pm On May 27, 2016
lol hehe I would report you to my army friend o
noblegrex:
if you do that to me,the next thing is to start seeing me pop up anywhere you're. The only thing is to report me to the police.
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Julietcutie(f): 7:48pm On May 27, 2016
Godforbid...
9Too:
na so una dey block until one day una go block una future husbands. keep on blocking, " I do 1&2"
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by 9Too: 8:18pm On May 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
Godforbid...
Amen!
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by 9Too: 8:32pm On May 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
where is thy heart? army
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by pwettiejay(f): 9:24pm On May 27, 2016
Its not available to blackberry users? angry
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Julietcutie(f): 11:27pm On May 27, 2016
lol my heart is with me
9Too:
where is thy heart? army
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by 9Too: 11:40pm On May 27, 2016
Julietcutie:
lol my heart is with me
I'm still pondering ... I know certain girls who re capable of doing that, you re too cute to belong to such group.
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by noblegrex: 2:47am On May 28, 2016
Julietcutie:
haaaa! That one worst o. I for no fear police. But this soldier man hm.I no won chop boot oo. I might still consider quiting despite the soldier. Say soldier man no dey fall in LOVE ni. Soldier me I no dey do.
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Julietcutie(f): 7:04am On May 28, 2016
noblegrex:
haaaa! That one worst o. I for no fear police. But this soldier man hm.I no won chop boot oo. I might still consider quiting despite the soldier. Say soldier man no dey fall in LOVE ni. Soldier me I no dey do.
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by Julietcutie(f): 7:08am On May 28, 2016
grin don't be too sure
9Too:
I'm still pondering ... I know certain girls who re capable of doing that, you re too cute to belong to such group.
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by 9Too: 9:07am On May 28, 2016
Julietcutie:
grin don't be too sure
hmmm!
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by titane: 9:29am On May 28, 2016
iamexcelblog:

how do I deactivate my account with them
Re: How To Deal With Unwanted Phone Calls by pezeji(m): 6:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
mamawin:
for how long?
For eternity

How To Get Airtel 20gb For Just #200 / To Download Java Games via WAP to my Phone / Nokia 3.1 Plus Vs Huawei Y7 Prime 2019 Speed Test Comparison (photos)