Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,444 members, 7,958,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her (31989 Views)

CRUTECH Student & Nursing Mother Electrocuted In Calabar / Female Student Electrocuted At Rivers State University (Photo) / WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by profgentle: 11:41am On May 27, 2016
So pathetic!!! What a tragedy!!! May God accept her soul
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by lordkhalifa(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2016
You have case here... Just sue the minister of darkness... They are going to compensate you...

Sorry 4 your lost
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by shugaboy6102(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2016
People just die anyhow as a result of our carelessness as a people.virtually all spheres of our national life has failed and you can imagine this innocent girl paying with her life for what she dosent kw?RIP dear
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Holywizard: 11:44am On May 27, 2016
a virgin is gone...chai
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by SuperStiker: 11:44am On May 27, 2016
Oh Lord, this is just so painful, this is too much to take.
Someone should please forward this thread to Femi Falana.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by psalmjohn(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2016
Chai
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Nobody: 11:50am On May 27, 2016
Manueleee:
No gud news cums from lagos sha. I neva like anytin abt lagos. ''Qoute me and die''
I shall quote you and i'll not die. I live in lagos, i'm a lagosian, good things happen here everyday, I am good and I am an example.

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by MissNG: 11:51am On May 27, 2016
lordkhalifa:
You have case here... Just sue the minister of darkness... They are going to compensate you...
Sorry 4 your lost

I think government should pay the family a compensation.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Nobody: 11:51am On May 27, 2016
Terrible. Nigeria - a disaster pretending to be a country.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by freeze001(f): 11:51am On May 27, 2016
Such a pity! And the agency responsible for maintenance of these infrastructure will go scotfree, no prosecution or punitive measures...a young soul wasted.

Remind me again why anyone should expect patriotism in this country? Nonsense!
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Ghost447(m): 11:52am On May 27, 2016
Manueleee:
No gud news cums from lagos sha. I neva like anytin abt lagos. ''Qoute me and die''
Same here.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by bobsliver: 11:54am On May 27, 2016
wat a lose
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by estyvino(m): 12:00pm On May 27, 2016
“She just finished secondary school; she was also my interpreter. She was very active in church. I want the electricity distribution company to at least show some concern. My daughter, who is my joy, has been taken away by a careless electrical connection.”

Am sorry for your loss buh electricity distribution company should pay in millions. A good lawyer should follow it up.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by joey150(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
Very sad indeed. My condolences.

But 14 year old now sits for waec?? Nawa!
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Swash042(m): 12:05pm On May 27, 2016
RIP young soul
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by bellville: 12:08pm On May 27, 2016
yes o. They now sit for waec. It's becoming very common these days. I wonder what age they get into secondary school.

My condolences to the family. Rip.
joey150:
Very sad indeed. My condolences.

But 14 year old now sits for waec?? Nawa!
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by goshen26: 12:15pm On May 27, 2016
Manueleee:

Wen u r tired of staying under ur pupsy roof u will come to lasgidi to struggle like ur uncle from the bEAST did....Lol...a beg no vec na play
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by lordkhalifa(m): 12:16pm On May 27, 2016
MissNG:

I think government should pay the family a compensation.
yeah huge compensation... Falani dis kind case dey sweet you to bone narrow, oya over to you
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by flokii: 12:44pm On May 27, 2016
RIP girl.

The sorry state of things in our dear country..

1 Like

Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 27, 2016
im papa go don use am boost im ministry...
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Orikinla(m): 1:10pm On May 27, 2016
The hospital had no medical emergency equipment to save her life. And that hospital is still operating?
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 27, 2016
The electricity company should be held responsible for their non challant attitude towards the distribution cable. Secondly Nigerians should stop erecting structures close to electric cable to avoid story that touch. Market men and women shouldn't because am in need of money pay for stores close to electric cable. The various standard bodies and regulatory commission should sit up before things get out of hand. They shouldn't wait till it affect their blood before taking drastic steps. Am sure there are agencies that check mate these activities instead they show I don't care attitude afterall non be my person.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 27, 2016
MissNG:
Girl Who Just Wrote WAEC Electrocuted After High Tension Fell On Her

Source: http://www.nglatest.com/2016/05/girl-who-just-wrote-waec-electrocuted.html
Too bad.....hope the family recieve their N45M compensation......
Mtcheewww......stupid people instead of changing all those outdated Electric poles,they are waiting for the next victim to pay compensation.....SMH.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by EagleNest(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2016
The Electricity company needs to be sued to court and given such hefty penalty that would nearly crumble them...like it was done to MTN

And others would wake up and quickly go round and replace weak electric poles.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by rahman3853(m): 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
its quite unfortunate...may ur gentle soul rest in peace...Government, but y?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 u guys are just busy selling everything sellable without concerns of the populace.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by pole: 2:40pm On May 27, 2016
Nna Sorry Ooh,may God Hv Pity On Us
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 27, 2016
goshen26:

Wen u r tired of staying under ur pupsy roof u will come to lasgidi to struggle like ur uncle from the bEAST did....Lol...a beg no vec na play
lols. Weda u are jokin or serious i neva 4 onec like lasgidi. Dia are many places to b in nigeria.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 27, 2016
shugadun8:
I shall quote you and i'll not die. I live in lagos, i'm a lagosian, good things happen here everyday, I am good and I am an example.
U will neva die. Am just kidin by sayin dat. Bt d facts is dat i dont just like lagos.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 27, 2016
0955eb027:
i quote you.
is dia anytin special abt dat? Just kidin by dat quote me and die.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by 0955eb027(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2016
Manueleee:
is dia anytin special abt dat? Just kidin by dat quote me and die.
sure tin bro. Just did it for fun.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by CioAngels(f): 3:14pm On May 27, 2016
Fashola took over, his priority was to increase tariff, no meter, continued with estimation billing for more money to build another website for one billion, two bolehole for two million. He never bothered to tour through phcn death trap wires all over the country becos that wont fetch him what he can steal.
Re: Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After High Tension Fell On Her by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 27, 2016
0955eb027:
sure tin bro. Just did it for fun.
lols nairaland is not fun without quote sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Nigerian Navy Past Questions For Free [pdf. ] / UNN Nursing Students Stand To Write Test Under The Sun (Video) / Teachers, Before You Flog That Child....Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.