Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,639 members, 7,955,328 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Check Out Gorgeous First Photos Of Ese Oruru's Adorable Baby (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out Gorgeous First Photos Of Ese Oruru's Adorable Baby (photos) (710 Views)

First Photos Of Zahra Buhari At Her Bridal Shower / Chibok Girls Vs Ese Oruru: The Contrasting Conspiracy Theories Of Jonathanians / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Gorgeous First Photos Of Ese Oruru's Adorable Baby (photos) by GossipReporter: 8:58am On May 27, 2016

Ese Oruru's mother and first lady of Bayelsa State ( Photo : Uzomedia)

14-year-old schoolgirl from Bayelsa, Ese Oruru, who was allegedly abducted, converted to Islam and forcefully married to her lover, Kano State-born Yunusa Dahiru, a.k.a Yellow, gave birth
yesterday.

Pictures of her adorabole baby have
been released.

SOURCE:
https://uzopedia./2016/05/27/check-out-gorgeous-first-photos-of-ese-orurus-adorable-baby-photos/
Re: Check Out Gorgeous First Photos Of Ese Oruru's Adorable Baby (photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:04am On May 27, 2016
14yrs old!!
a young lady who has vision and hope for a brighter tomorrow,but forcefully if I may say put in a family way.
I'm sure nothing about her is going to be same as the former Ese.may the good Lord guide her,protect the baby,and save this country from ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Check Out Gorgeous First Photos Of Ese Oruru's Adorable Baby (photos) by Remii(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2016
Mmmnnnnn, man don suffer, dem dey use inm pikin shine while he is in prison, if an action is bad do you accept it's result?
Re: Check Out Gorgeous First Photos Of Ese Oruru's Adorable Baby (photos) by SirREX94: 9:23am On May 27, 2016
Good health to mother and child! What else do i have to say?
Re: Check Out Gorgeous First Photos Of Ese Oruru's Adorable Baby (photos) by idensko(m): 10:20am On May 27, 2016
Dat baby resemble one emir for Kano small.
Abeg I no be m talk am ooh.
Re: Check Out Gorgeous First Photos Of Ese Oruru's Adorable Baby (photos) by CNNReporter: 11:47am On May 27, 2016
You dey fear?
idensko:
Dat baby resemble one emir for Kano small.
Abeg I no be m talk am ooh.

(1) (Reply)

Www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/militants-attack-nnpc-oil-gas-pipeline-confirmed / Check Out This Biafra Currency I Saw / If We Call A People 5%, Lets Agree That The Remaining 95% Are Non Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.