Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,555 members, 7,770,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory (6838 Views)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by robosky02(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2016
wow another childrens day is here again

I remember when we justle to be in the school match pass team. so we can see the governor.

can forget how we wake up so early get dressed up and join to school bus off to the stadium.

singing o ma yo o may , omayo oma yo

when shall I see my home ...

the rhymes were never current lol

so guys share your most fond memeory of childrens day cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by priphil(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2016
:PI can still clearly remember when i was marching and was carried away by d sight of OCH'IDOMA.. Seriously i almost fumbled if not for my friend dat tapped me
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by robosky02(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2016
priphil:
:PI can still clearly remember when i was marching and was carried away by d sight of OCH'IDOMA.. Seriously i almost fumbled if not for my friend dat tapped me

lol

menh you need to see we do every thing to impress lol grin
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by DonnaCorleone(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2016
All I remember is the innocence & the oblivion to the harsh realities of life. Parents do a good job in that regard. If only one could remain forever young & sheltered embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Nobody: 9:11am On May 27, 2016
How many times I celebrate childrens day?
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by robosky02(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2016
Xbabangida:
How many times I celebrate childrens day?

so you no celebrate?

chai you miss ehh full time grin
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by cruzita(f): 9:41am On May 27, 2016
My only happiness that day was *I NO DEY GO SCHOOL THAT DAY*HURRAY!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Terry68: 9:46am On May 27, 2016
Playing drums for the ladies to admire, was always fun and body lifting for me.

Imagine other students dey see me scatter side drum when they are marching....

Missing the fun sha...

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by CaroLyner(f): 10:00am On May 27, 2016
I had great parents who exposed us to everything that was there to see and taught us how to appreciate and have fun with it too!
Childhood is a whole long joy_filled for me so all the experiences blend together to a sense of happiness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by wildchild1: 11:41am On May 27, 2016
Going to stadium to March.. grin

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by NaijaMutant(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2016
Nothing to celebrate in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by ladyF(f): 11:42am On May 27, 2016
Hmmmm....The most fun memory is when aunts and uncles come visiting, they often drop some "small something" for us then. grin

Chai, but the joy is often shortlived because your parents will always collect it to keep for you... cry Let me even go and ask them for all my money angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Sirmuel1(m): 11:42am On May 27, 2016
I dedicate this to all the kids on Nairaland!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by taiyesoul(f): 11:44am On May 27, 2016
...and to my kids!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by ifyalways(f): 11:45am On May 27, 2016
@OP, you had to use Ghanaian students? Osu Klottey na for Accra now.

I remember march at Holy trinity Onitsha where theres stiff competition btw Ado girls and QRC, DMGS V CKC V st Charles for the trophy. It always rained on children's day, in my days.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Chumani(f): 11:45am On May 27, 2016
IT WAS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DAY WHILE GROWING UP
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by sexymoma(f): 11:46am On May 27, 2016
I miss the days of "Suwe"
The days of "I call On" i always choose AIT then
The days of "sandalili Sandalili"
The days of "talo wa ninu ogba na"
The days of " If your mama cook ogbono soup how many pomo u go take"
The days of "messing game"
The days of " X and O"
The days of "Folashade, yes mummy, talo na e, awon egbe mii"

Oh i miss those days wink

21 Likes

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Kaycee7(m): 11:46am On May 27, 2016
Don't think I did anything spectacular on May 27. Probably just stayed home, watched TV and played games with my friends.

Meanwhile, let me go and say HBD to ma nigga dats adding a year 2day

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by macaranta(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2016
Here to read comments
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by tolexy007(m): 11:48am On May 27, 2016
grin cant forget the day my mum caught me and our neighbor daughter, wen we are doing mummy and daddy things in our neighbor kiosk, i was nakked with my pencil size dickkk grin grin grin and while she too was nakked with her clean and hairless thing, my mum flog us that day no b samll grin grin grin i cant forget that day... Chai, i really miss my childhood cry cry

to all the kids out there, happy childrens day, pls dont be naughty like me wen i was kid..

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by SuzieeDee(f): 11:51am On May 27, 2016
Every children's day, once is 6pm my mum will be like "oh I forgot today is children's day, I wanted to take you out. Don't worry I'll take u out tomorrow" My brothers and sisters, that tomorrow never still show face, me sef down grow don't get my own pikin but he's too small to celebrate d day. grin

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Classicjadon(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] it wasnt easy 4 me den' every 1st of may l got to hustle had so l gt some cash.. a day to 26 l cant sleep wakin to check time. it was so much fun den.... long live DR GOODLUCK JONATHAN
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by lonelydora: 11:55am On May 27, 2016
It always rain on 27th May. Watch for today's rain.

God bless Samuel William Smith of Boy's Brigade.
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Omotayor123(f): 11:55am On May 27, 2016
Thinking....
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by hucienda: 11:56am On May 27, 2016
OP some pipul for NL still bi shildren... so how doz ones wan take answer your request?
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by vicola0281: 11:58am On May 27, 2016
crying missin my childhood days in north....
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Sam0(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2016
happy children's day

3 Likes

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by 18SNVL: 12:04pm On May 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Topestbilly(m): 12:04pm On May 27, 2016
grin

Mummy and Daddy was/still my favourite.

[center]Difference[/center]

Childhood : Fully clothed konji

Adulthood : Fully unclothed konji.
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Optimist1(m): 12:07pm On May 27, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmmm....The most fun memory is when aunts and uncles come visiting, they often drop some "small something" for us then. grin

Chai, but the joy is often shortlived because your parents will always collect it to keep for you... cry Let me even go and ask them for all my money angry

They will tell you, ''it is the money we used to purchase either this or that for you and your siblings when there was no money.''
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 27, 2016
i never partook in this parade thing o.... i wish i did cry
Re: Children's Day Today: Share Your Most Fun Memory by firo08(m): 12:13pm On May 27, 2016
ladyF:

lol.. u make me remember my dad..

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBM7: Cussions Announces Prize Of ₦2 Million For This Year's Winner / My Fiance Is Threatening To Leave! / Am Such A Useless Person. Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.