Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. (6858 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by SteveOfu: 12:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
MY WIFE DOES NOT KNOW THAT I KNOW.

I have been married for 14years 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me. I know this for a fact but my wife does not know that I know. Let me explain.
5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Kasoa to Madina and our car skidded off the road. I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children. I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process. I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me. 6years into our marriage my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child. To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA n it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine. I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.

My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes round preaching to young women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know. I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about d situation

I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do?
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by faithfull18(f): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmn, I am sure your wife is unaware of your ability to father children. You weren't open to her, well the marriage was built on a wrong foundation, falsehood begets falsehood.

40 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 16, 2019
First, i have a feeling this story is fabricated cause no man will be able to bear such and secondly, like the person above me said, you deserve it.

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by yazga: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Thats harsh
gloria34:
First, i have a feeling this story is fabricated cause no man will be able to bear such and secondly, like the person above me said, you deserve it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by yazga: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why cheat on someone you don’t want to lose with someone you don’t want to keep..
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2019
yazga:
Thats harsh
He lied to her, till now he hasn't told her the truth. He deserves his kind

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by lilmax(m): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
gloria34:
He lied to her, till now he hasn't told her the truth. He deserves his kind
see this one
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by giftfromGod(f): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
If this story is your real life issues. Then you got married on a bad foundation. You lie to your wife why keep such secret? Oh so now it paining you? Don't get me wrong am not supporting what she did , but why do you have to lie.
In my own view I will advice you pretend you do not know those kids are not yours. Those kids knew you as their dad , so please accept them as yours. About your wife, have a heart to heart discussion with her and let peace dwell in your home.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by kapelvej: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by frozen70(f): 5:41am On Apr 17, 2019
You have a secret which you know you can't pregnant a woman and you hide it from her

She has her own secrets when she discovered that you can't pregnant her she sort herself out and had kids for

You did a DNA in secret which revealed to you that the kids aren't yours because you already knows the secrets you kept away from her

Only the children are innocent of this secrets

Everything about the marriage is based on secrecy

Pls for you to remain happy in your entire life

Close the chapter and let every secret remains secret

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Abeg abeg. Holier than thou everywhere.

Is it everything that has happened in your lives you tell your wives and husbands?

I agree an issue as grave as not being able to father kids should have been brought to the woman’s knowledge before thinking of starting a family but regardless, you have a right to what you keep secret and what is out in the open. Still the guy made a mistake there.

Now the woman has 3 kids for another man or even 3 different men sef.

Fool me once shame on me, fool me twice shame on you, fool me 3 times and I know something is fundamentally wrong with you. If the woman had made one mistake, I wouldn’t have thought twice but 3 times Haba!

Bros op, if you must take action, now is the right time. The gospel truth is you may never like (not even love) those kids, so no need wasting years pretending to be what you’re not.

And that’s assuming if your story is true to start with.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by Pascopele: 10:56am On Apr 17, 2019
Life of a married man
Before we got married, I caught her in my arms. Now I catch her in my pockets

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by sparog(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2019
You should give thanks to God for providing such a woman to you

You clearly don't deserve her sacrifices

People call you someone's father today cos of that woman so just forgive her, love your kids and let the pass remain buried in the past

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by Agbaletu: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Did you also tell her that you can't father a child?
My brother, if she has not told you that you are not the father of the children, just keep quiet and continue to be their father.
You should be thanking her sef.

17 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by Homeboiy: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
see this fool
you were waiting for God to heal u of your impotency
inukwa
After 6 yrs

Love that woman for making you a man

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by cococandy(f): 3:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Sir/madam,
Are we supposed to feel sorry for you undecided

You’re a wicked person who got rewarded with someone you deserve. You wanted to deny her children? What was your plan when you married someone knowing that you can’t have children with them and that’s something they expect?

And the worst part is that the period wherein y’all were childless, she was probably blamed for being barren and you were quiet.

Go to sleep oga/madam

Forged story

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by giftfromGod(f): 9:24am On Apr 18, 2019
cococandy:
Sir/madam,

You’re a wicked person who got rewarded with someone you deserve. You wanted to deny her children? What was your plan when you married someone knowing that you can’t have children with them and that’s something they expect?

And the worst part is that the period wherein y’all were childless, she was probably blamed for being barren and you were quiet.

Go to sleep oga/madam

Forged story
Good bless you my sister. Instead of him to thank the woman is here making issue out of nothing. Liar got married to liar , what my own self. Liar

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by mabea: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
giftfromGod:
If this story is your real life issues. Then you got married on a bad foundation. You lie to your wife why keep such secret? Oh so now it paining you? Don't get me wrong am not supporting what she did , but why do you have to lie.
In my own view I will advice you pretend you do not know those kids are not yours. Those kids knew you as their dad , so please accept them as yours. About your wife, have a heart to heart discussion with her and let peace dwell in your home.
If you keep a secret is it the same thing as lie
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by babajeje123(m): 6:29am On Apr 19, 2019
Marriage built on deceit is null and void in court. That woman is your housemate and not your wife. This is hard but true.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2019
"In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process. I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me"

You're as e.vil as your wife so no issues here. Ehmm before I forget, the bolded part shows you are f00lish as well and that makes you worse than your wife.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by yazga: 8:18am On Apr 21, 2019
wink
MajorJeffery:
"In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process. I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me"

You're as e.vil as your wife so no issues here. Ehmm before I forget, the bolded part shows you are f00lish as well and that makes you worse than your wife.
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by Amuocha: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2019
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

Day don break on Easter day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by SteveOfu: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2019
why do you think it is forged?
cococandy:
Sir/madam,

Go to sleep oga/madam

Forged story
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by nlPoster: 10:18pm On Aug 14, 2019
I doubt you or your church knows the meaning of "committed Christian".

btw, aren't you advocating human sacrifice on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/5346178/should-sacrificed

How do you reconcile your support of human sacrifice with Christian beliefs you claim to have?

Rhetorical question o, dont bother answering because i know it's all lies you'll come up with.
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by RZArecta2(m): 4:28am On Aug 15, 2019
ive seen this same story in a couple of places for about a year now but saying he deserves it is insensitive

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by SteveOfu: 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
angry
RZArecta2:
ive seen this same story in a couple of places for about a year now but saying he deserves it is insensitive
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by keepingmum: 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
oga pls stop this blatant copyright - post the link where you copied this story before i report your ID to the MODS
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by lalopeto: 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Hmmmm....(Deep sigh). If this is a true-life story then is a very complicated one to handle I must say. I want us to be realistic here, living in a house with a known pathological liar and hypocrite and also with fully known bastards children for over ten years is not an easy thing o if we will not deceive ourselves. The truth is, the husband can never heed to the advice of the people saying he should keep it secret and move on. One day he would wake up and throw all of them away and that would pay him exactly with his own coin because he too has restitutions to make. The wife might have even found out his secret long ago and ready to talk back any time he decided to confront her.
My advice is this,

(1) The husband should try and confirm the DNA result he earlier did in another reliable hospital
(2) If the result is the same and he knows he can't endure living with them, then he should call a meeting and all secret should be made open and there and then decisions should be reached to avoid further wasting of money on people that were never his.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by Raphsays: 6:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
SteveOfu:
MY WIFE DOES NOT KNOW THAT I KNOW.

I have been married for 14years 'we' have 3kids(all boys) but none of them belongs to me. I know this for a fact but my wife does not know that I know. Let me explain.
5years before I met my wife, I was involved in a car accident together with two of my friends. We were traveling from Kasoa to Madina and our car skidded off the road. I was the only survivor of that accident, my friends died. I spent about 11months at the hospital and that left me with a condition that says I can't have children. I gave my life to Jesus Christ and became a committed Christian after the incident.

In summary I became a pastor in a local church in my community 5years later and met my wife in the process. I did not tell her about my condition because I was hopeful that God will heal me. 6years into our marriage my wife got pregnant and had 'our' first child. To be sure, I secretly went for a DNA n it was clear I wasn't the father. I repeated the test for all 3 children and they are all not mine. I have been living with this situation for the past 8 years and I am beginning to get irritated by both the children and my wife.

My wife pretends to be a good wife. She goes round preaching to young women in the church about the need to remain faithful to their partners but she has had 3 children by another man or men I don't know. I want to confront her, but I am confused as to how to go about d situation

I am just angry and irritated by everyone in my house lately. I feel like a total stranger in my own home.

What should I do?

Very easy.
Just tell her your short story or give her this thread to read and see her reaction and get her confessions.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by SteveOfu: 10:58am On Aug 26, 2019
shocked
Raphsays:

Very easy.
Just tell her your short story or give her this thread to read and see her reaction and get her confessions.
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by babyfaceafrica: 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
frozen70:
You have a secret which you know you can't pregnant a woman and you hide it from her

She has her own secrets when she discovered that you can't pregnant her she sort herself out and had kids for

You did a DNA in secret which revealed to you that the kids aren't yours because you already knows the secrets you kept away from her

Only the children are innocent of this secrets

Everything about the marriage is based on secrecy

Pls for you to remain happy in your entire life

Close the chapter and let every secret remains secret
terrible advise
Re: My Wife Does Not Know That I Know. by frozen70(f): 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
terrible advise

Follow his foot step

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Husband Are You? / I Called My Step-Aunt 'Ashawoo' By Mistake / Am Such A Useless Person. Advise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.