Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) (47254 Views)

Inverters Made In Nigeria By University Of Nigeria--photos / The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) / A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by tdayof(m): 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
Rossikk:
Dummy. ALL car manufacturing is "assembling of parts", as car manufacturers do NOT typically build parts. They acquire them.
Cars manufacturers build some of their parts but not all. He is right to some extent.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by bezimo(m): 4:30pm On May 27, 2016
See my people.

Great effort, Excellent result.I hope it gets better.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Klington: 4:45pm On May 27, 2016
dem get automobile plant for Benin abi toy
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by AmyMarins(f): 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
HenryDion:
They assembled the parts. Nothing new

I see d idea came from you....smh
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by feldido(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2016
tdayof:

Aerodynamics is the way air moves around things. The rules of aerodynamics explain how an airplane is able to fly. Anything that moves through air reacts to aerodynamics. A rocket blasting off the launch pad and a kite in the sky react to aerodynamics. Aerodynamics even acts on cars, since air flows around cars. That thing am seeing looks so much like something i can call failed aerodynamics!

That car is built to cut through air with its streamlined design.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Rossikk(m): 5:15pm On May 27, 2016
neo2smart:
Who said
Dude, unless you are a communist country, industrialisation is the job of the private sector. Govt's job is to enable a thriving environment, which they have done by building universities and educating the masses. There is nothing stopping you from forming a consortium with a view to expanding the success of that Uniben effort. Who "supported" Innoson?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Rossikk(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2016
tdayof:
Cars manufacturers build some of their parts but not all. He is right to some extent.
That is only if they CHOOSE to, in order to cut costs etc. But there is no requirement for carmakers to build their own parts to be considered manufacturers.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2016
Rossikk:
There is no difference between the two. It is only in Nigeria that people make that distinction, due to ignorance and inferiority complex. If you go abroad and ask if a car was "either" made "or" assembled, they'll refer you to a psychiatrist.

Are all distinctions products of inferiority complex?

The answer from your riposte will likely be in the affirmative in which case abroad is deemed the arbiter in all cases.

My stance is that we could have distinctions that are apt. They don't become inapt by merely being at variance with what obtains abroad.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by RobinHez(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2016
there were two of them... they're Gocarts for a Shell sponsored race.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by MadCow1: 7:03pm On May 27, 2016
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Madcow Okijajuju come and see your children

UNIBEN nearly take me unawares.. grin

But my God pass them.

That na kit car.. UNIBEN wey never fit design functional wheelbarrow na ehn wan build car.. grin
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:13pm On May 27, 2016
MadCow1:

But my God pass them.

That na kit car.. UNIBEN wey never fit design functional wheelbarrow na ehn wan build car.. grin
grin.... I have been considering consulting the Gods, is the shrine still open for business grin
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by wtfCode: 8:20pm On May 27, 2016
Hehehehehehe...my bele o. I can't stop laughing.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by soniburi(m): 8:35pm On May 27, 2016
palserltd:
This car is made by university of Benin students

Source for more: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/533/incredible-a-car-made-by-university-of-benin-students-photo

Nigeria govt. Always refuse to give such expert chance.
I wish him success
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by pamdaniel(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2016
can u immagine tipper jam that stuff? kudos to ma niggas
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Feraz(m): 9:32pm On May 27, 2016
MadCow1:

But my God pass them.

As usual, you must find one bad thing talk about UNIBEN! angry

Wetin the school do you? cheesy
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by omojesu316(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2016
Hmm, good headstart to success. Keep up the good work guys.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:24pm On May 27, 2016
What a great job.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by iamNiyo: 11:17pm On May 27, 2016
krooskanta:
Engineering students abi?
Unnnnn uuuunnnn........... Carpenter student
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Haola(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2016
Cartoon
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Obaloluwa08(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2016
Hun hun Biochemistry Students
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Nobody: 12:47am On May 28, 2016
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by charlesclmbs: 12:57am On May 28, 2016
Y d shell logo on it
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Roks(m): 1:57am On May 28, 2016
HenryDion:
They assembled the parts. Nothing new
Not true it was made at the workshop most parts that were assembled were sent back to them by the manufacturer after given them the specifications of what they want
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On May 28, 2016
looks better than the serdine can made by our engine asssheads in A.B.U.
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by officialfestus(m): 12:03pm On May 28, 2016
Fraud,9ja nor go fit make spanner
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by buksaylor001: 12:13pm On May 28, 2016
palserltd:
This car is made by university of Benin students

Source for more: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/533/incredible-a-car-made-by-university-of-benin-students-photo

Made or Assembled or Constructed or Manufactured?
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by kafeii123: 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2016
Tweetums:
This one Na car or toy
I PM-ed u tweetmum [
Re: A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) by palserltd: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2016
bezimo:
See my people.

Great effort, Excellent result.I hope it gets better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Snake Strangles Two Boys To Death While Sleeping / My Experience With The Cobra I Killed Yesterday / Missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 Plane Wreckage Found Off The Coast Of Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.