Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) (47054 Views)

400 Level Bayero University Student Beaten For Stealing From His Colleagues / Woman Arrested After Stealing Charm Failed Her (photo) / Father Had Sex With His Daughter In Oyo & Impregnated Her (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by YorubaWoman: 6:46pm On May 27, 2016
GboyegaD:

E ma binu iya wa. Ki nse ni pa ti ojo ori, omo kekere na lemi pelu. Yooba dun lede, won si ni oun to ye ni ni ye ni ma. Torina, ni mo se nfi owo fun eyin eni owo.
tooo

E seun o
Edua o ni buyan yin kere o
Ao si ni domode isee dagbaya
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Hillarie(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2016
Smh..
I don't blame her tho.
What should Happen to people who passed Jamb and postume excellently and yet got no admission?
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by acacia93: 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
Abeg I neva pay school fee. Sist. Abeg wem u reach hell tell satan make he delete Nigeria from his 2016 budget.
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:00pm On May 27, 2016
walexy1:
This is very pathetic and saddening angry. Why would a lady kill herself just because she had challenges with her academics. I guess she hasn't seen people pass through difficulty in life, pass out of school, served and eventually didn't get a job, would such people kill theirself.

All I would say is God have mercy on her.

RIP to her!

Is not possible. Even if God allows her to enter heaven, she will still commit suicide and die comot from heaven. Somebody that commits suicide did it because they hate their life. If they hate temporary life, they will also hate eternal life.

So na Eternal death dem go get.

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by blueeyes1: 8:02pm On May 27, 2016
Houseofglam7:
I don't feel any sympathy for her angry
The feeling is mutual.
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by SycophanticGoat: 8:04pm On May 27, 2016
Perfecttouch:
Probably she hasn't heard of people that made it without education or drop outs who made it

In ABU where I schooled, many people spill over (and in some case, splash over) for years (sometimes you can come across reg numbers with U99 or U01, meaning such person has been in that school and an undergrad since 1999 or 2001 but you don't see them committing suicide.
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 27, 2016
Ramon92:
Suicide is for cowards..

You my friend are an idiot!
if you don't have anything empathetic to say about the situation, shut your piehole
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by agesron(f): 8:44pm On May 27, 2016
This is not ordinary, rip though. But no mater what will I kill myself? Olorun maje kin n ri aburu.
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by McPerry(f): 9:00pm On May 27, 2016
She just waisted her life throwey......dis Sniper sef eeeh...
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Oluwaxhango(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2016
Rest

In

Peace

...OWH

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by ofiko123(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2016
Nothing is worth dying for.
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by LordOfNaira: 9:21pm On May 27, 2016
Ramon92:
Suicide is for cowards..

You think it is easy to kill oneself?

Though suicide will always be a bad option, it actually takes courage to end one's existence like that. Those alive are no braver than those that committed suicide. If suicide were easy, thousands will be committing suicide every seconds. But the fear of the unknown alone makes thousands of depressed people rethink their decisions. You will hear someone lament about how tired he was about life, yet, let him hear a slight sound beside him and you will see him run faster than Usain Bolt. It is not courage that makes us cling to life. Being hopeful doesn't mean courage and being hopeless to the point of committing suicide doesn't mean cowardice.

Haven't you heard the saying: "Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven"?

To the topic, stories like this one are heartbreaking. The lady was very misinformed. People must understand that education is not limited to the universities. If she was informed, she would have realized that what she killed herself over wasn't worth it. If she had gone in search of stories similar to hers, she would have drawn strength from worse experiences of people who in spite of all odds still ended up well. If she had been sensible and patient enough, her predicament would have become an inspiring story.

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Ramon92: 9:31pm On May 27, 2016
redwriter:

You my friend are an idiot!
if you don't have anything empathetic to say about the situation, shut your piehole
sweetheart, you don't get empathetic for someone who doesn't see beyond his/her nostrils..and In your words,

..am tired. Everyday,I pray to be able to get my own place and leave. I will rather soak garri in my one room in peace than eat chicken where there is no joy.

why didn't you commit suicide instead??

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by Drizhystc(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
Ramon92:
Suicide is for cowards..
Depression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by ikupakuti(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2016
jauntty:
[size=16pt]Her Life..... Her Choice

It's quite unfortunate that Guidance and Counselling is almost non-existent in our schools. It could have made some difference.

I feel for the family tho [/size]

Which family ?

I dont think she got family
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by rapmike(m): 11:55pm On May 27, 2016
Ramon92:
Suicide is for cowards..

Guy, I understand your emotions but the true is that everything is not black and white like that. She is a lady, you don't even know what she is going through. Maybe her parents and those close to her see nothing useful in her because of her academic troubles. I say so because there are a lot of times my parents make me feel similar emotions because of my academic woes at the moment, I just brush them off because I understand that they don't have a final say in my destination.

Truth is that we all facing overwhelming situations, I only choose to overwhelm my own instead of been overwhelmed by them.

1 Like

Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by dnawah(m): 12:41am On May 28, 2016
By now she go dey 4 hell,dey beg to come back go sell tomatoes 4 market.
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by riczy(m): 6:01am On May 28, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Perhaps Sanusi the chronic womanizer promised her marriage cool
receive sense IJN
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by HammyJ(m): 6:06am On May 28, 2016
@dat said moment when the devil said to her 'take ur own life off existence' cos of unguarded heart by God.
Re: Student Of Bayero University Commits Suicide (see Her Photo) by pich4real(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2016
Why is she in s hurry to die, wat is she goin thru that othrs have not passed thru.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beaten In Ilorin For Stealing Goats (graphic Pix) / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Father Beats His Daughter For Twerking. Shares Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.