Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,461 members, 7,854,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! (47703 Views)

Dear Employer, Have You Seen Neymar New Salary Breakdown? – Nigerian / NSCDC New Salary Scale Structure (updated) / 16 Pictures That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Hate Their Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Oluwaxhango(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2016
When 1% is to be subtracted from yu next salary

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:29pm On May 27, 2016
grin that number 6
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by jedyjedy(m): 9:29pm On May 27, 2016
this post is extremely hilarious. why? it is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. reality can be so funny.

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:10pm On May 27, 2016
iAmCharis:
This one good sef. My class then, we were shouting minimum of 300k with Shell or Chevron. grin
Hahahahaha.. Minimum sef join the money, Charis grin.. Welcome to Nigeria!!

At OP, thanks for the good laugh cheesy..
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by midasbliss(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2016
Nice
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by judajix(m): 10:19pm On May 27, 2016
Op u just made my night
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Danfuster(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2016
0955eb027:
Una no go kill person for here. Ma own journey just commenced, Mushin to VI. T-fare alone go cause red eye. Make GOD help us

Your own better, my own na idimu to ikoyi phase 2. Nothing less than 800 per day without feeding oooo
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Havabelle(f): 10:44pm On May 27, 2016
forexbinary:
9. When you subtract your transport and feeding money from your starting salary:

Let me just die.
This got me laughing
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by jnrbayano(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2016
Vickyydera:
what is the name of this man in the pic

Michael Jordan
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by nurez305(m): 11:14pm On May 27, 2016
Honestly this Is the best thread so far.

Op thanks for making me laugh grin grin
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 2:14am On May 28, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahaha.. Minimum sef join the money, Charis grin.. Welcome to Nigeria!!

At OP, thanks for the good laugh cheesy..
Yes oo. We all thought jobs dey wait us for top oil companies. Afterall, we know book. gringrin
Now some are like... Edakun! Even if na insurance job, I go take gringringrin
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 2:53am On May 28, 2016
OP quote Zikoko naah
It's not fair to steal
Chaii undecided
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Talking(m): 9:45am On May 28, 2016
Shinelle...check this out
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On May 28, 2016
girl4rmspace:
Lmao! Funniest thread i've read all day

Hello,please can I have your attention privately?
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 1:15pm On May 28, 2016
careerman101:

Hello,please can I have your attention privately?
lmao, you can have my attention publicly
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by forexbinary: 2:41pm On May 28, 2016
Ellimist:
OP quote Zikoko naah
It's not fair to steal
Chaii undecided

My bad sir! angry

I have done that now smiley

Thanks wink
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 28, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lmao, you can have my attention publicly

Lol..Hmmmmm. But I think somethings are better communicated privately. So i will appreciate a private audience. Okwu oma na nti,nke ojoo still na nti.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 7:17pm On May 28, 2016
careerman101:

Lol..Hmmmmm. But I think somethings are better communicated privately. So i will appreciate a private audience. Okwu oma na nti,nke ojoo still na nti.

lol how did you know i was igbo?
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 28, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lol how did you know i was igbo?

Because igbo ladies are the prettiest. Lol..Nne,no doubt the epitome of your beauty compels admiration. Those your eyebrow looks so amazing.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Shinelle(f): 11:50pm On May 28, 2016
Talking:
Shinelle...check this out

Wow... u still on nairaland? D last time you mentioned me kick started something wonderful! what should I expect this time ?
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 11:01am On May 29, 2016
careerman101:

Because igbo ladies are the prettiest. Lol..Nne,no doubt the epitome of your beauty compels admiration. Those your eyebrow looks so amazing.

lol i hear you. But beauty is present in every tribe
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 11:40am On May 29, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lol i hear you. But beauty is present in every tribe

You're right. Maybe because I already know that you're from Imo state,likewise myself.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 12:39pm On May 29, 2016
careerman101:

You're right. Maybe because I already know that you're from Imo state,likewise myself.

hmmmn you have done your research abi?
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 29, 2016
girl4rmspace:

hmmmn you have done your research abi?

Yes,I have been stalking your posts and judging from your comments it seems you have a beautiful heart as well as your beautiful appearance and I really admire that. As you already know that agwa wu mma. Beauty fades but a good and beautiful heart will always be there.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 29, 2016
forexbinary:

My bad sir! angry

I have done that now smiley

Thanks wink

Izzokay
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 9:50pm On May 29, 2016
careerman101:

Yes,I have been stalking your posts and judging from your comments it seems you have a beautiful heart as well as your beautiful appearance and I really admire that. As you already know that agwa wu mma. Beauty fades but a good and beautiful heart will always be there.

true, but i could be very bad too you know, am no saint
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 29, 2016
girl4rmspace:

true, but i could be very bad too you know, am no saint

Oh yes,you're right. No human is a saint. We all have our short comings,but its always pleasant whenever our virtue dominates our flaws. How was your day?
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by girl4rmspace(f): 7:13pm On May 30, 2016
careerman101:

Oh yes,you're right. No human is a saint. We all have our short comings,but its always pleasant whenever our virtue dominates our flaws. How was your day?

it was great as always. Hope you doing good too?
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 30, 2016
girl4rmspace:

it was great as always. Hope you doing good too?

I'm fine and my day was fruitful. Its also good to know you had a great day and if given the opportunity I will like to show more care and concern.
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by cr80vity(m): 9:42pm On May 31, 2016
forexbinary:
11. When you now make the mistake of calculating how much your salary is in pounds.

I’ve made a terrible mistake.
this man that cries always, who is he
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by sauceEEP(m): 11:09am On Jun 02, 2016
cr80vity:
this man that cries always, who is he
Was about asking the same question but someone has identified him as Michael Jordan....
Re: 13 Pictures That Are Too Real For New Salary Earners!!! by cr80vity(m): 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
sauceEEP:

Was about asking the same question but someone has identified him as Michael Jordan....
d Michael Jordan that plays basket ball?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

HND Holders: How Late Is Too Late For A BSc? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Experience Of A 17 Year Old Boy Cleaning A Female Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.