Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Siasia Names 20 Players For Suwon Pre-olympics Tournament - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Siasia Names 20 Players For Suwon Pre-olympics Tournament (12863 Views)

Siasia Backs Dream Team Boycott Of Quarter-Final Against Denmark / Mikel, Others Stop Siasia From Resigning As Coach / Samson Siasia Signing Keshi's And Amodu's Condolence Registers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Siasia Names 20 Players For Suwon Pre-olympics Tournament by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:01pm On May 28, 2016
Hahahahahaha.... Okay Sir. smiley

My Studies are quite multi faceted and has two sides of a coin. Done with one stage on one side.... and recently again moved into another.... On the other side, I'm into my third year already in my scholarships. wink I'm really excited and highly motivated at the rate of expansion in my studies/academic adventures. Really rigorous but fun as well... cheesy

But Sir Mikron, I know say you dey busy but try to check on us and "drop a comment or two" occasionally naa.... bikonu... please... sil vous plait... ejoor... grin

You and AIG07 are two of my top 10 favorites on NL sports ooo abeg..... thank you Sir... wink

And yes oooo.... I am looking forward to the Suwon tourney.... Wishing our boys the best of the very best. #smiles

Have a nice day Sir.... Have a sweet weekend. cheesy

mikron:
i missed u too thesuperned, im good, just kinda been busy lately, im will always be on nairaland sports section one way or the other cos we sleep and eat sports especially football cheesy cheesy
how have u been bro? are u tru with studies? i hope u re also looking forward to the suwon invitational? wink wink
Re: Siasia Names 20 Players For Suwon Pre-olympics Tournament by robosky02(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2016
@ Mikron and TheSuperNerd

I think the world is about to experience a thunderbolt from Nigeria

if there is any generation of players to watch out for its this U23

Imagine what the home lads did to Brazil right at their home ground... that's a warning

plus when the other arrow head... the likes of NACHO, IWOBI, etel will join forces

even 2018 world cup is endangered when they hear Nigeria is coming

my only worry is NFF mismanagement of abundant skill
Re: Siasia Names 20 Players For Suwon Pre-olympics Tournament by mikron(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2016
robosky02:
@ Mikron and TheSuperNerd

I think the world is about to experience a thunderbolt from Nigeria

if there is any generation of players to watch out for its this U23

Imagine what the home lads did to Brazil right at their home ground... that's a warning

plus when the other arrow head... the likes of NACHO, IWOBI, etel will join forces

even 2018 world cup is endangered when they hear Nigeria is coming

my only worry is NFF mismanagement of abundant skill
@robosky02 u hit the head on the nail sorry u hit the nail on the head grin grin
naija is brimming with abundance of talents and i dont wish to be in the shoes of our coaches presently cos of selection headache, if siasia should get his selection right for this summer olympic games i forsee us clinching gold for the 2nd time. with deadly talents like iheanacho, isaac success, alex iwobi, moses simon, musa mohammed, musa yahaya, taiwo awoniyi, victor osimhen, azubuike okechukwu, stanley dimgba, Jr ajayi and if possible throwing invite to Liverpool's sheyi ojo, with the addition of maybe odion ighalo, victor moses and either mikel or ahmed musa as the 3 overaged players will make the team one of the favorites come August.
but first things first, let the suwom invitational commence cheesy cheesy cheesy
the land is green. @Robosky02 my friend, how u see this matter?
cc; thesupernerd, klexycole
Re: Siasia Names 20 Players For Suwon Pre-olympics Tournament by mikron(m): 6:54pm On May 28, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahaha.... Okay Sir. smiley

My Studies are quite multi faceted and has two sides of a coin. Done with one stage on one side.... and recently again moved into another.... On the other side, I'm into my third year already in my scholarships. wink I'm really excited and highly motivated at the rate of expansion in my studies/academic adventures. Really rigorous but fun as well... cheesy

But Sir Mikron, I know say you dey busy but try to check on us and "drop a comment or two" occasionally naa.... bikonu... please... sil vous plait... ejoor... grin

You and AIG07 are two of my top 10 favorites on NL sports ooo abeg..... thank you Sir... wink

And yes oooo.... I am looking forward to the Suwon tourney.... Wishing our boys the best of the very best. #smiles

Have a nice day Sir.... Have a sweet weekend. cheesy

thanks bro, with these crop of players we have now naija football is on its way to the top where we always belong. God bless the land and the tireless legs of all the cadres of the nations footballers. have a blessed weekend wink wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Uk 2018/2019 Pools Season ( Draw Nap Key Settings On Booklet ). / NPFL Draw For 2022/23 Season Concluded, Matches Returns To Live Television / Mo Salah Left Out Of Egypt's World Cup Opener Against Uruguay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.