Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? (8900 Views)

Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules / What Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Using An Online Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by PrincePay: 12:01am On Sep 01, 2019
Paystack is Bad payment gateway they stole my money by fake refund chargeback my 150k without reason, after waiting three weeks settlement. you have to be skeptical using them. because you we hear a story that, their not able to reach the bank so we just refund.

1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Pgateway: 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2019
PrincePay:
Paystack is Bad payment gateway they stole my money by fake refund chargeback my 150k without reason, after waiting three weeks settlement. you have to be skeptical using them. because you we hear a story that, their not able to reach the bank so we just refund.
Paystack is very good. Another good one is GladePay( www.gladepay.com). They are making waves.....

Reachout to Paystack to resolve your issue
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by neroc4lyf(m): 4:22am On Oct 23, 2019
What type of payment gateway is Namecheap, GoDaddy and Amazon using
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by Pgateway: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2019
neroc4lyf:
What type of payment gateway is Namecheap, GoDaddy and Amazon using
You can check that out on google
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by HRmanager: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Pgateway:
Paystack is very good. Another good one is GladePay( www.gladepay.com). They are making waves.....

Reachout to Paystack to resolve your issue

Paystack is bad news!
Customer Support is handled by one person and turns out that, she sits as a goddess (very unfriendly, and just waiting to chase you away). My boss did everything possible to explain to her how our account should be setup, she kept arguing as if she knew the business we are doing better than us. No be customer go explain wetin he want? I weak oh.

My brother, I say our developers taya for Paystack wahala.
I'm very sure she didn't escalate it. Next thing, she closed the account and said in the mail that our company closed it.

That is how money will be paid and they will say the money didn't enter. Don't be decieved now that business is smooth, wait till you have a transaction that goes bad. Paystack ko, Thiefstack ni. God forbid!
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by bluefilm: 8:21pm On Nov 21, 2020
HRmanager:

Paystack is bad news!
Customer Support is handled by one person and turns out that, she sits as a goddess (very unfriendly, and just waiting to chase you away). My boss did everything possible to explain to her how our account should be setup, she kept arguing as if she knew the business we are doing better than us. No be customer go explain wetin he want? I weak oh.

I'm very sure she didn't escalate it. Next thing, she closed the account and said in the mail that our company closed it.

That is how money will be paid and they will say the money didn't enter. Don't be decieved now that business is smooth, wait till you have a transaction that goes bad. Paystack ko, Thiefstack ni. God forbid!

You don minit!!!

I have been using paystack to make payments for quite some time now and I have always enjoyed their service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by AllBusiness(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2020
HRmanager:

Paystack is bad news!

Then which one is currently the best payment gateway?
Re: Which Is The Best Online Payment Gateway In Nigeria? by danielinyang(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simple Truths All Nigeria Bloggers Must Face For Success In Blogging! / Websites And Browser Compatibilty Issues / Advice On Setting Up New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.