Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Check Out His Reply To An Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Check Out His Reply To An Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? (1010 Views)

Should I Accept This Job Or Move On? / Policeman, Oluwa Oscar Lam: "I Took This Job Knowing I May Never Get Rich" / Got An Interview, How Do You Tell Your Present Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out His Reply To An Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 27, 2016
Will you give him the job if you were the interviewer? grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out His Reply To An Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 27, 2016
Actually I would. grin

He has a valid motivation and as you know - a hungry man is a/an angry man man imbued with seething zest and the drive to succeed, and who would do his damnedest in actualizing this by hook or by crook.

Besides, he seems like a funny bloke.
I would like to work with such an individual; you know, in order to enjoy some of his wisecracks during lunch breaks and whatnot.
Re: Check Out His Reply To An Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? by Pdizzle(m): 4:37pm On May 27, 2016
I won't give him. He will do anything to put food in his mouth.
Re: Check Out His Reply To An Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 27, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Actually I would. grin

He has a valid motivation and as you know - a hungry man is a/an angry man man imbued with seething zest and the drive to succeed, and who would do his damnedest in actualizing this by hook or by crook.

Besides, he seems like a funny bloke.
I would like to work with such an individual; you know, in order to enjoy some his wisecracks during lunch breaks and whatnot.
Exactly! grin I would need some of those light jokes! grin
Pdizzle:
I won't give him. He will do anything to put food in his mouth.
Isn't that a good reason why you should employ him? That kind of person won't mind working overtime. grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out His Reply To An Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? by MrCow(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2016
onijekuje
Re: Check Out His Reply To An Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? by Pdizzle(m): 1:08am On May 28, 2016
PinkBarbie:
Exactly! grin I would need some of those light jokes! grin
Isn't that a good reason why you should employ him? That kind of person won't mind working overtime. grin

He will be a willing tool in the hands of enemies ready to feed him bigger than he's used to.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Appreciate Your Boss (With Pictures) / Random Collection Of Photos/quotes That Will Get You Motivated. / I Ran Into Trouble After Quitting Mortuary Job In The US – Oyekoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.