Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Importation Business With Low Start Up Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Importation Business With Low Start Up Capital (455 Views)

4 Online Businesses With Low Startup Capital That Will Make You Rich / For A Business With Little Start Up Capital & Huge Returns, Read This / Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Business With Low Start Up Capital by giwarashy: 4:05pm On May 27, 2016
I will explain the step by step procedure of how you can start the mini-importation business as soon as possible with as low as N10,000 , how to identify genuine suppliers, how to negotiate product prices and get mouth-watering discounts, how to work with shipping and logistic agents that will deliver your products to you, etc., in my comprehensive importation guide:
‘Mini-Importation Business for Smart Entrepreneurs (Buy, Sell and Profit FAST!)’
This is the surest and fastest way to CREATE alternate income for yourself,family and friend! ask me HOW? 08032055587

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Go About This / Overcoming Fear Of Failure In Starting A Business / Fire Destroy MTN Warehouse In Ogba, Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.