Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic (58298 Views)

Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 27, 2016
"Di Ngozi" lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by olafum1(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2016
Nothing like a woman having her true love.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Iceberg3: 6:48pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
Romantic how?

For all we know, his wife might have requested for it or he might just be doing it for show or attention...

did he,now? And how sure are you,sef?
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by FengChui(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2016
bedguy:

Jesus. shocked
You quoted my post. shocked
This will surely enter my CV. grin

I bin dey vex for ur signature, but when I see this one, I just believe say u be mad man.
Which one be say e go enter ur CV

Can't stop laughing.... grin grin grin
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2016
Thats what happens if you forgot to update the anti-virus in your brain. Romantic or not, its absolutely unnecessary. Well, what do I know sef.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Twaci(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2016
Iceberg3:

did he,now? And how sure are you,sef?
Well what do we know? smiley
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by christabell18(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2016
this cud b d wife's car...buh if diz were d mans'...den itz damn lovely
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by ejeh121(f): 6:55pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
Romantic how?

For all we know, his wife might have requested for it or he might just be doing it for show or attention...

ehen? So hw many Nigerian men will agree to do dz 4 his wife? Either ways the husband is Romantic!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 27, 2016
Make i go customize my plate number too

DI DEBBYWILLS
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Twaci(f): 6:56pm On May 27, 2016
ejeh121:
ehen? So hw many Nigerian men will agree to do dz 4 his wife? Either ways the husband is Romantic!!!
Your opinion smiley

Lovely smile BTW.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Kiish(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2016
its to prevent the village harlots from coming near him. Ngozi bought him that car.

1 Like

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Thoughty2(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2016
He could be driving the wife's car
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by hedonistic: 6:57pm On May 27, 2016
2014 Camry. Not bad. Having money makes it easier to 'demonstrate' one's love for a deserving woman.

A truly deserving woman wouldn't care much whether there's money or not, but when the money is there then there is no limit to what an appreciative man can do.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by ideology(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
Romantic how?

bad belle change oooooo

1 Like

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by bedguy(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2016
FengChui:

I bin dey vex for ur signature, but when I see this one, I just believe say u be mad man.

You never see anything. I dey craze for Queen Mimzy though not lustfully. If she go employ Me make I use my tongue dey. clean her shoe, I go like am.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 27, 2016
E don eat vegetable soup grin
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by chubbygal(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2016
CEO fanta company PLC. grin

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Twaci(f): 7:03pm On May 27, 2016
ideology:
bad belle change oooooo
tongue

Moving on...

1 Like

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by DickDastardly(m): 7:04pm On May 27, 2016
FengChui:

I swear ... that guy na mad man ... very funny grin cheesy grin
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by DickDastardly(m): 7:05pm On May 27, 2016
bedguy:

You never see anything. I dey craze for Queen Mimzy though not lustfully. If she go employ Me make I use my tongue dey. clean her shoe, I go like am.
U don go finish o bros .... your own matter dey united nation table grin cheesy
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by oladele239(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2016
I have a crush on KweenSisan tongue
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by SirREX94: 7:08pm On May 27, 2016
Well, you've got to know that it's ''different strokes for different folks''! What you may consider useless might end up being the best way of expressing love to someone else! It has been proven that Women appreciate little, insignificant things most. I'm still at lost why a phone call or Sms could Please a lady, and when you don't do any, na wahala!
Twaci:
Romantic how?

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by bedguy(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2016
DickDastardly:

U don go finish o bros .... your own matter dey united nation table grin cheesy
It's called the scapegoat kind of love. cheesy
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by LesbianBoy(m): 7:13pm On May 27, 2016
Pvssy-whipped mumu husband undecided
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by pretty16(f): 7:13pm On May 27, 2016
Nice one.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by greatiyk4u(m): 7:15pm On May 27, 2016
That may be a penalty for consistent CHEATING on the wife who may be the breadwinner of the house

Uche onye adia njo!
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 27, 2016
Romantic ko romantic ni

Mtchewwwundecided
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by kinharold(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2016
And what makes you think that the number/Ngozi is for his wife. The guy may just be my namesake from Anioma (Delta Ibo). Here, Ngozi is a very popular UNISEX name.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by ideology(m): 7:35pm On May 27, 2016
Twaci:
tongue

Moving on...
do you know how many times I have fantasize about getting a car for my wife and my first daughter with their pet names as plate numbers grin grin grin
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Twaci(f): 7:37pm On May 27, 2016
ideology:
do you know how many times I have fantasize about getting a car for my wife and my first daughter with their pet names as plate numbers grin grin grin
Its what you want to fulfill as a fantasy cheesy

Not a romantic gesture undecided
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by dnatz(f): 7:40pm On May 27, 2016
Wow! i love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olu Of Warri Gifts Himself Rolls Royce, 2021 Bentley Ahead Of His Coronation / As A Driver If You Find Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? / How Driving Through Water Affects Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.