Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,681 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic (58158 Views)

Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral / Borno, Home Of Peace: Can You Spot The Irony Of This Vehicle Number Plate? / 'Witch' Number Plate In Garki Abuja {pics} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by billyG(m): 7:48pm On May 28, 2016
She shld hav use piss 2 mark her territories.
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Debbywills(f): 8:07pm On May 28, 2016
Freiden:

Good Morning, sweetheart.

#inFALZvoice: I had to go to the city to make preservation for you to come and join me there.

Now, I'm bk. How have you bn??

Lol, I've been good. We just started exams so am kinda off here, I need to pay more time revising.

Happy weekend, I guess you're having a great one?
Re: Husband Customizes His Number Plate With Wife's Name - So Romantic by Nobody: 8:09am On May 29, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol, I've been good. We just started exams so am kinda off here, I need to pay more time revising.

Happy weekend, I guess you're having a great one?

Yea....I've bn kicking fine wink...Do you reply PMs??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is The Baddest Toyota Hilux You've Ever Seen (photos) / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.