Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? (908 Views)

Anambra Man Who Was Found Wandering Finally Rescued By Relative / My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home / Relative Missing Since 2008, Please Help (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? by Joker123: 6:32pm On May 27, 2016
My cousin o,All this dude does is sleep and eat plenty in this house. Keeps talking big but not ready to move his butt. The moment you give him cash he invites a chick over and spends it all.
Gave him cash to attend a vocational program and learn driving he didn't.
What should I do?
Re: HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? by thesicilian: 6:36pm On May 27, 2016
Get him a job and give him an ultimatum to move out within months. If he doesn't accept the job kick his ass out when the ultimatum expires.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? by cana882(m): 6:41pm On May 27, 2016
Tell him your fiance wants to move in so you told her to give him 2wks to get a new place. You can't keep harboring a nuisance which is not ready to stay.

Ontop this harsh economy qua o

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? by treasuredkids(f): 12:32pm On May 28, 2016
O boy!!!! This is a leech and a parasite o. I seriously doubt he likes anything called hard work and honest living and for the fact he spends every penny on babes, guy you need to give him a long berth. Even if u give him time he wnt achieve jack. Evict him as fast as you can.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? by tee59(f): 12:39pm On May 28, 2016
Deprive him of any benefit frm u. Let him no dat life is not a bed of roses. As a man, he must learn how to survive alone.He is misbehaving and abuse d opportunity gvn to him cus u are there for him.So many guys lik him out dre, struggling and hustle to av food on their table cus nobody to help. Let him see life in anoda form may be he wil change. If dere's no sign of seriousness in him stil, den send him back to where he came from.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? by Joker123: 4:27pm On May 28, 2016
tee59:
Deprive him of any benefit frm u. Let him no dat life is not a bed of roses. As a man, he must learn how to survive alone.He is misbehaving and abuse d opportunity gvn to him cus u are there for him.So many guys lik him out dre, struggling and hustle to av food on their table cus nobody to help. Let him see life in anoda form may be he wil change. If dere's no sign of seriousness in him stil, den send him back to where he came from.

U sure it wont be that I am a wicked brother?...he'll go tell others that I refused to gv him food or care fr him
Re: HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? by SirVintageCock: 5:11pm On May 28, 2016
Stop bringing money to the house.
Take two weeks leave from your place of work.
Cry and weep and gnash your teeth on how you've been sacked because of the bad economy... You must remember to blame Buhari even a little.
Whine every chance you get. Whine when your soap finish, when there is no garri, dstv subscription has expired ...weep join.
Sulk at every opportunity.
Do not forget to remind the walls how you can't pay up when the house rent expires in one month.

Oooohh I forget, do not buy groceries and make sure you finish the ones he bought, beg him for pocket money join.

I am coming.....
Re: HELP!! Quickest Way To Get Rid Of A Disillusioned Relative Living With Me? by DEGREE2466(m): 9:31pm On May 28, 2016
Joker123:
My cousin o,All this dude does is sleep and eat plenty in this house. Keeps talking big but not ready to move his butt. The moment you give him cash he invites a chick over and spends it all.
Gave him cash to attend a vocational program and learn driving he didn't.
What should I do?

tell him to visit http://sagaciousguru..com.ng/2016/05/how-to-naturally-decide-sex-gender-of.html?m=1

his life will not be the same

(1) (Reply)

Stop Violating Out Children, Stop Molesting Them, Stop Abusing Them. / Men - My Childhood, My Manhood, My Prostate. Must Read. / I Can't Sleep Because My Room Mate Snores Like A 19th Century Motor Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.