Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) (36193 Views)

13-Year-Old Robbers Beaten Mercilessly After Injuring A Female Victim. Photos / Obiano Halts Convoy To Rescue Accident Victims Along Ogidi In Anambra / Fayose Stops To Buy Bread And Beans Along The Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by johnkeni(m): 7:17pm On May 28, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:
Zoo governor.
Is governor a doctor? Where are the ambulances and emergency facilities he's supposed to provide?
Looking like mumu at that girl won't save her.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 7:47pm On May 28, 2016
slimthugchimee:
that thing you see for pics.. nobi ambulance en be
you dey mind him,ppl finding trouble since 19BC
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by sultaan(m): 8:41pm On May 28, 2016
Staged photo ops.

a clean bloodless victim ambulance and governor in the same place at same time
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 9:10pm On May 28, 2016
soulminister:

They can't be everywhere at once to check on offenders. They don't have that manpower.

You can't get hold of all offenders however, the few you do will be used as deterrent to others.
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by opribo(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2016
All I know and I have seen is that any state in this govt that an intelligent young person is leading you will see progress because it is in the blood to for young people to work compared to the dead log of woods at the federal, ministries and states.

Keep up the good work Sir Willie Obaino.
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 28, 2016
n
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 28, 2016
Firefire:
Quick recovery to the injured.

Only in Nigeria governors always stop their convoys to rescue accident victims ? What happens to fixing the bad road ? SMH
so,it is only bad road dat makes pple jam pple rit?smh
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by pinkcita: 10:25pm On May 28, 2016
cindybella101:
So no bad road in anambra ?
Yes...now you can go back to France
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by Kanyekels(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2016
EreluY:

Also what about setting up emergency lines and ambulances. These are the things taken for granted in the developed world.

For Christ sake, there are emergency numbers in Anambra that one can call in case of emergencies. Must you comment just for the sake of it or you just want to criticize ignorantly.... I just tire.
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by Kanyekels(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2016
EreluY:

Also what about setting up emergency lines and ambulances. These are the things taken for granted in the developed world.

For Christ sake, there are emergency numbers in Anambra that one can call in case of emergencies. Must you comment just for the sake of it or you just want to criticize ignorantly.... I just tire. Don't be blindfolded with hate.
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On May 29, 2016
Buhari's hand work

please you liable for what you understand and am liable for what am thinking
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by cckalima: 1:42am On May 29, 2016
Firefire:

Only in Nigeria governors always stop their convoys to rescue accident victims ? What happens to fixing the bad road ? SMH
i get sick of some comments here. In Nigeria where govs convoys move like people hastening to heaven and chasing everybody off the road, this one stopped to save a life and you cannot commend the gesture. methinks something is wrong with you. if this was close to the elections you will say it's political. man change your thought line; it's very bad.
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by Okpueze1(m): 6:45am On May 29, 2016
Firefire:

This road has been in good form since the time of Ngige. The Governor did a corporal work of mercy and has received blessings from God.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by azaino: 8:56am On May 29, 2016
Israel5:
Good of him. I HATE BENUE!!
lwkmd,,,,,,,,, how Benue take enter this matter ?

I heard that a piece tomato is no longer the normal N100 but N200 now, so 5 pieces is now N1000.
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by azaino: 9:00am On May 29, 2016
FrankValency:
our governor, but why is it that anything one does , there must be complaints

He stopped , na stunt...... he didn't stop, he doesn't care abt his followers.

no wonder buhari cannot satisfy Nigerians. smh
pls live buhari out of this, who told u buhari can't satisfy us. In fact buhari is my satisfaction. lolzzzz
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2016
Me thinks its the fraudulent Governor who staged the vehicle accident, so that he can stop and pretend to be helping in the rescue, a photo upportunity for the press to make himself look good.never trust nigerian politicians they will do any thing to confuse the masses.
And make themselves electable.
Perharps he is trying to show that he provided one, just one rickety Ambulance to the scene of the Accident.
I have never seen an Ambulance operate in nigeria. Except at Funerals which families of the dead ussuaĺy pay for, yes! When people are actually DEAD!. Perharps if they had been rescued by a functioning Ambulances and Hospitals they would not be dead in the first place. angry
I did not see a single medical personnel on this photo just a cluess red cap wearing so called Governor looking dumb and apprehensively down on a so claimed injured individual
All this act has been staged. Believe it or not.
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by CXLVII: 11:07am On May 29, 2016
RIZLER:
u call him zoo governor and yorubas call him ipob governor so which 1 is he?

Ugandan Governor
Re: Obiano Stops To Rescue Accident Victim (Photos) by Israel5(m): 12:00pm On May 29, 2016
azaino:

lwkmd,,,,,,,,, how Benue take enter this matter ?

I heard that a piece tomato is no longer the normal N100 but N200 now, so 5 pieces is now N1000.
is Benue nt a state older in age than Anambra? Mschww! Didn't you also hear that Tomato is a state in Nigeria nw? Mschwewewewesuuuu..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Condition For Akpabio To Emerge Senate President / PDP Leaders Attacked By Police During Osun Election Protest (Photos) / President Buhari issues fresh order to Nigerian Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.