Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:54 AM

Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day (12834 Views)

Different Types Of Adults That Should Be Wished Happy Children’s Day (meme Colle / Children's Day.-.funny Memes Of Children. / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Puvor: 9:47pm On May 27, 2016
Kids and many other fun seekers today converged on the Ventura mall in Ibadan for the children's day celebrations. It was a fun day as visitors were treated to music, dance, graffiti, amongst many other activities. It also marks the second year since the mall opened in the city. See photos after the cut.

Credit: @whatsupibadan

4 Likes

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Puvor: 9:49pm On May 27, 2016
More pictures
cc Lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Ojestas(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2016
Children- The happiest on earth!

7 Likes

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Roon9(m): 4:01pm On May 28, 2016
I remember my childhood days, after October 1st shells independence party at ogunu, omo, come c lie on Monday at school......" see see batman came n he was fighting superman because of ice cream my day bought for me"[color=#006600][/color]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by orimsamsam(m): 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
Ibadan. My cherished city.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Billiondoe: 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
H
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by JamesPPP: 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by eezomatic: 4:03pm On May 28, 2016
Vector and Falz were there last night too. .twas much fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by emerged01(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
Nice one!
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by missioner(m): 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
If not for Ajimobi's arrogancy, I would like Ibadan.

@OP change the topic to 'People throng' not 'children throng' cuz na adults full those pictures.

Ibadan people sha ... SMH for una.

1 Like

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by FisifunKododada: 4:04pm On May 28, 2016
cool
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by fireforfire: 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
Ibadan don dey open eyes small small

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by tobesticality: 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
How I wish am around, I would have also taken my little angel there. Don't worry dear, daddy will find a way of making it up to you.

3 Likes

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by mrbillz(m): 4:07pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=hourhub post=46055340][/quote]Guy you no dey taya? Data don cheap now so e no go easy for gullible Nairalander to fall for your scam! Abeg change hustle Biko undecided grin
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 28, 2016
.I want to start this thread by saying R.I.P. to one of the legendary game characters super mario...

And R.I.P. to the ever hilarious spongebob, I will miss you and your memory will forever remain in our hearts....

I sincerely apologize on behalf of every nigerian...that you had to be murdered in cold

blood in the heart of the south west....
*sobs*

Buh seriously wtf is this? Lmao cheesy

modified

GOOOOOOOOD LAAAAWD!!!!!! IS THAT AVARTAR AANG BEHIND SPONGEBOB!!!!!!. .....
gringringringringrin

*faints*

5 Likes

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by garlicrey(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2016
abeg I need mtn 100 God bless..09030570225

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 28, 2016
see crowd...yesterday my aunt asked me to go with my cousin to Ikeja city mall so she could hangout with her friends,was hoping to watch a movie while I waited to take her back home when I got to the cinema see crowd queueing for ticket,e long pass river Nile, I just opened my wallet gave my cousin all the money and went home told her to call me when she is done..just couldn't deal with the crowd....it is fun for the kids,they cherish such moments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by yinkslinks(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2016
Is she on NL? chai
tobesticality:
How I wish am around, I would have also taken my little angel there. Don't worry dear, daddy will find a way of making it up to you.
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by thedio(m): 4:14pm On May 28, 2016
Ibadan n'ile oluyole

7 Likes

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 28, 2016
Ib city

Cool and serene!

12 Likes

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Billiondoe: 4:30pm On May 28, 2016
R
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by loomer: 4:30pm On May 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by jbreezy: 4:39pm On May 28, 2016
I waz dere too....madt fun
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by nobledeals(f): 4:49pm On May 28, 2016
...and people are wailing day by day that there is suffering in the land. If Ajimobi passed that place at that time...

1 Like

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Dinirojones(m): 4:54pm On May 28, 2016
Roon9:
I remember my childhood days, after October 1st shells independence party at ogunu, omo, come c lie on Monday at school......" see see batman came n he was fighting superman because of ice cream my day bought for me"[color=#006600][/color]
guy u can lie shaa grin

1 Like

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 28, 2016
nobledeals:
...and people are wailing day by day that there is suffering in the land. If Ajimobi passed that place at that time...
nigerians suffering has always been political talk.

No doubt, there is poverty in the land but not as much media or people hype it... I mean, some people still believe 80Percent of nigerians live below 1 dollar. Seriously? Even a beggar makes more than that in a day.
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Sard(m): 5:01pm On May 28, 2016
All these nairaland oldies wey dey shout "I was there".. Hope una carry children go there ni... abi una too dey do children's day
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Sard(m): 5:05pm On May 28, 2016
nobledeals:
So because few thousand people had fun yesterday means poverty has been alleviated,,, abi? Sister, don't fooled by those ones you see o, Nigerians are suffering.
fireforfire:
Ibadan don dey open eyes small small
Mumu-boy, where's your village

6 Likes

Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by OlujobaSamuel: 5:22pm On May 28, 2016
MetaHuman:
nigerians suffering has always been political talk.

No doubt, there is poverty in the land but not as much media or people hype it... I mean, some people still believe 80Percent of nigerians live below 1 dollar. Seriously? Even a beggar makes more than that in a day.
you are right bro, truly, there is poverty in the land, but the poverty is only to the extent of savings to be reasonably well to do and not to catch fun. we still spend average of 500# daily.
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by Noblebrown7(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2016
Datz 9c
Re: Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day by MrCounselor: 6:20pm On May 28, 2016
Samonda shopping complex at sango, really cool place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Displaying Family Pictures In The Office: Is It Proper? / Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / MOTHERS’ DAY: A Poem Dedicated To All Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.