Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Tuale4u:who Are The Ss People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tuale4u:who Are The Ss People? (401 Views)

PDP Finally Made The Political Party Of The SS/SE / Will The SS/SE Vote Osinbanjo In 2019 Or Repay Yoruba Treachery? / Buhari Economic policy is very sound and Pragmatic. by Tuale4u (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuale4u:who Are The Ss People? by EastLebanon(m): 12:09am On May 28, 2016
Tuale4u posted a write up of how the igbos and nigerians will suffer without south south oil,so i'm asking him who are the south south people?the way some people calls south south makes it to look as if it's an ethnic group.mind u there are some indegeneous igbos and pround ones for that in south south,i'm not talking about the ikwerres,the ikas nor the ukwuanis but i'm talking about the aniochas,oshimilis,asabans,oyigbos,omumas,igbo etche,egbemas,the aros in akwa ibom.next time when shouting south south don't try ridiculing the igbos because there are proud igbos in the south south geo-political zone.

Thank you.

Ugomba

chiwude

igboson

eastview

1 Like

Re: Tuale4u:who Are The Ss People? by Pidggin(f): 12:42am On May 28, 2016
SS = Rivers, CRS, Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Bayelsa, and Edo. It doesn't matter if Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos are amongst these groups, if you are from any of these states you are a Niger-Deltan and SS indigene.

(1) (Reply)

Military Will Not Attack Killer Herdsmen But Will Attack Unarmed IPOB Protester / Kwara Update / VIDEO: Rotimi Amaechi On Test Ride Of Abuja-kaduna New Coaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.