Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) (2040 Views)

Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Populist Donald Trump & Communist Bernie Sanders Emerge Winnner. / Ted Cruz Defeats Donald Trump In Iowa Primary,Hillary In Close Race With Sanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by scully95: 6:06am On May 28, 2016
I think this Woman is the not only the Queen of all the Hawks but also the Queen of evil, lucifer, Khalachika and jezebel combined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQdu7Qurhyw
Anonymous hacktivists defined her very well @mark 10:29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2016
scully95:
I think this Woman is the not only the Queen of all the Hawks but also the Queen of evil, lucifer, Khalachika and jezebel combined.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQdu7Qurhyw
Anonymous hacktivists defined her very well @mark 10:29
Sadist that you are. Worry about the leadership in your country that destroy your life with their corruption and nepotism. You are foaming in the mouth about a first class country and neglect the third world country that you dwell in. You will surely die of hypertension over America. Talk about all the lootercrafts and thieflicians destroying Nigeria. Only a brain stem think like you do and that's a compliment.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by scully95: 7:24am On May 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Sadist that you are. Worry about the leadership in your country that destroy your life with their corruption and nepotism. You are foaming in the mouth about a first class country and neglect the third world country that you dwell in. You will surely die of hypertension over America. Talk about all the lootercrafts and thieflicians destroying Nigeria. Only a brain stem think like you do and that's a compliment.

Now this is what I have always update people abt. Last time David Cameron said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt. Meanwhile U.K is number one on the list fantastically receiving the money looted from Nigeria.Now Buhari has told U.K to return the money looted yet nothing since then.

Now this all balls down to why Nigeria really needs to disown this evil west that install Puppets, Sabboteurs cos those looting the country dry are promised tax heaven in the same western countries.

Again this is known as hybride war or 4th generation warfare against their enemies. It even got this bad that someone up to the level of number 3 in Nigeria Saraki, A british puppet with a British passport that has money more than Kwara state is being allowed to govern us.

Saraki did not own a Chinese passport or Russian passport ? Nigerians are you learning and seeing who the reeal enemy is ?

The anglozionist empire of lies, installing puppets, Sabbotteurs is the reason for all this in the first place because when mentally enslaved people steal your future dry, they loot it to the same people, the same enemy, the same puppet master.

I have said this before, the future is bright, the future is China, Latin America, India and Russia.

Western "values" are the bane of our present day civilization. We must turn "eastward", towards China, Russia, Latin America, India. The future of the planet depends on this. The Anglo zionist kleptocracy has defiled our planet. We need to reset our compasses to turn away from this scourge."

Anglozionist empire will die a slow but painful death, (the same way Soviet empire passed out) so as its proxies, Biafra and boko haram, NATO, DEASH, ISIL.. They will eventually pass on.

Wahhabi saudi arabia terrorist organization backed by the same west, anglozionist empire, will soon pass on by the time the Queen of Jazebel Hillary clinton becomes president. I hope she becomes so we can forget about this empire at once..

Israel does not have a future in the middle east. These are the recent realities.

The future of the Planet is a muti-polar world. A world that makes super sense.. ADF ( African development bank) BRICS, AIIB, SCO are the next world economic frontiers..

Now deal with that... Anglozionist Prick head.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 7:45am On May 28, 2016
scully95:

Now this is what I have always said. Last time David Cameron said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt. Meanwhile U.K is number one on the list fantastically receiving the money looted from Nigeria.Now Buhari has told U.K to return the money looted yet nothing since then.

Now this all balls down to why Nigeria really needs to disown this evil west that install Puppets, Sabboteurs cos those looting the country dry are promised tax heaven in the same western countries.

Again this is known as hybride war or 4th generation warefare against their enemies. It even got this bad that someone up to the level of number 3 in Nigeria Saraki, A british puppet with a British passport that has money more than Kwara state is being allowed to govern us.

Saraki did not own a Chinese passport or Russian passport ? Nigerians are you learning and seeing who the reeal enemy is ?

The anglozionist empire of lies, installing puppets, Sabbotteurs is the reason for all this in the first place because when mentally enslaved people steal your future dry, they loot it to the same people, the same enemy, the same puppet master.

I have said this before, the future is bright, the future if China, Latin America, India and Russia.

Western "values" are the bane of our present day civilization. We must turn "eastward", towards China, Russia, Latin America, India. The future of the planet depends on this. The Anglo zionist kleptocracy has defiled our planet. We need to reset our compasses to turn away from this scourge."

Anglozionist empire will die a slow but painful death, (the same way Soviet empire passed out) so as its proxies, Biafra and boko haram, NATO, DEASH, ISIL.. They will eventually pass on.

Wahhabi saudi arabia terrorist organization backed by the same west, anglozionist empire, will soon pass on by the time the Queen of Jazebel Hillary clinton becomes president. I hope she becomes so we can forget about this empire at once..

Israel does not have a future in the middle east. These are the recent realities.

The future of the Planet is a muti-polar world. A world that makes super sense.. ADF ( African development bank) BRICS, AIIB, SCO are the next world economic frontiers..

If I call you a dimwit, I am being generous to you. You put up bunch of crap that makes no sense. It's the West that is bankrupting Nigeria. Since the 60's, Hundreds of Billions Dollars disappeared from the Commonwealth by greedy and worthless politicians and their proxies and a blockhead like you blame the West. I think you have mental problem to put the ills of Nigeria on the West. I am a father of Three young ladies and a Junior. I critique my kids because I want the best for them. That's where my criticism of Nigeria comes in. I have properties worth Tens of Millions of Naira in Lagos and I have a stake in the affairs of the country. My Great Grandfather was the Eleko of Eko, Oba LEREKO. I have so much love for the country of my birth hence my criticism of her. I know at least 4 politicians that have Multi Million Dollars properties here . Why can't they develop Nigeria with all the stolen wealth. It's people like you Fayose will give a bag of rice and you will be jumping for joy. My cousin used to be Lagos island chairman and I used to jump on him. Putting your woes in life on the West won't better your life. A country of 180 million people where nothing goes right. If you like that, good for you. Have been to Malaysia and Singapore and I was surprised how developed they are compare to my native Nigeria. They started the same time with Nigeria but the difference is the leadership. I bet you if you get bitten by a mosquitoe, America is behind it. Get a grip on life. Being bitter won't help you in life. America is not your problem. She has to deal with over 330 millions of her citizens.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by scully95: 8:00am On May 28, 2016
Lucasbalo:
If I call you a dimwit, I am being generous to you. You put up bunch of crap that makes no sense. It's the West that is bankrupting Nigeria. Since the 60's, Hundreds of Billions Dollars disappeared from the Commonwealth by greedy and worthless politicians and their proxies and a blockhead like you blame the West. I think you have mental problem to put the ills of Nigeria on the West. I am a father of Three young ladies and a Junior. I critique my kids because I want the best for them. That's where my criticism of Nigeria comes in. I have properties worth Tens of Millions of Naira in Lagos and I have a stake in the affairs of the country. My Great Grandfather was the Eleko of Eko, Oba LEREKO. I have so much love for the country of my birth hence my criticism of her. I know at least 4 politicians that have Multi Million Dollars properties here . Why can't they develop Nigeria with all the stolen wealth. It's people like you Fayose will give a bag of rice and you will be jumping for joy. My cousin Bashua used to be Lagos island chairman and I used to jump on him. Putting your woes in life on the West won't better your life. A country of 180 million people where nothing goes right. If you like that, good for you. Have been to Malaysia and Singapore and I was surprised how developed they are compare to my native Nigeria. They started the same time with Nigeria but the difference is the leadership. I bet you if you get bitten by a mosquitoe, America is behind it. Get a grip on life. Being bitter won't help you in life. America is not your problem. She has to deal with over 330 millions of her citizens.

Can you name top 10 thieves in Nigeria that has looted the country dry and check where the looted fund is taking to ?

In any criminal court, accomplice of a thief is also a thief. The west has been looting the country dry since civilization. Check from the days they even invaded stealing all our beautiful civilization. Our arts till date is still imprisoned in their museums both in U.S and UK.

Now the world moved a little advance and the west did not need to invade in person like it use to loot the country dry since it found 21st way of looting it and that is via saboteur, Pupepts and using 4th generation warfare or hybrid war..

These are facts but you refuse to investigate the real problem because you are part of the problem not the solution. The answer to a problem is first understanding you have a problem and where the problem originates from. Just because of what you will eat, it has also blind you dry.

Again these are facts. If you want a good future for anyone time has come to reveal the real evil. Again 80% of Nigeria's problem is from the west. Yes ! From the west..

In the 90s where things were not as bad as it is now, they use to have surrogates installed in our system, many believe those surrugates have passed on but no, it changed to puppets and saboteurs.

You don't know anything and having whatever sum you claim you have because only you know whatever you have and don't. Bragging about whatever you have on Nairaland is just another foolish buga attitude killing so many Nigerians.

If you have anything and it's not benefiting your generation, what you have is useless and as foolish as you could be, whatever you have by the way you reason, I can tell you are nothing but an empty vessel again mere effigy of backwardness. Those who really have and are doing don't make noise.

Only those who don't have always show off or blow their trumphet

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2016
scully95:

Can you name top 10 thieves in Nigeria that has looted the country dry and check where the looted fund is taking to ?

In any criminal court, accomplice of a thief is also a thieve. The west has been looting the country dry since civilization. Check from the days they even invaded during days stealing all our beautiful civilization. Our arts till date is still imprisoned in their museums both in U.S and UK.

Now the world moved a little advance and the west did not need to invade in person like it use to to loot the country dry since it found 21st way of looting it and that is via saboteur, Pupepts and using 4th generation warfare or hybrid war..

These are facts but you refuse to investigate the real problem because you are part of the problem not the solution. The answer to a problem is first understanding you have a problem and where the problem originates from. Just because of what you will eat, it has also blind you dry.

Again these are facts. If you want a good future for anyone time has come to reveal the real evil. Again 80% of Nigeria's problem is from the west. Yes ! From the west..

In the 90s where things were not as bad as it is now, they use to have surrogates installe din our system, many believe thes surrugates have passed on but no, it changed to puppets and saboteurs.

You don't know anything and having whatever sum you claim you have because only you know whatever you have and don't. Bragging about whatever you have on Nairaland is just another foolish buga attitude killing so many Nigerians.

If you have anything and it's not benefiting your generation, what you have is useless and as foolish as you could be, whatever you have by the way you reason, I can tell you are nothing but an empty vessel again. Those who really have and are doing don't make noise.

Only those who don't have always show off or blow their trumphet

I said what I said because you are just plain idiotic. I know people here that can vouch for my authenticity. I said that to tell you I have Nigerian blood in me despite the fact that I have spent most of my life here. You blame the ills of Nigeria on the West which is sickening. Have you ever heard of being responsible for your own behavior ?. I don't put the ills of America on any Nation. America is not perfect and no Nation is ?. As much love as I have for America, I loathe her interventions in foreign countries. I believe all the weapons they are buying is not good. No country dare attack US. Some of my American loving friends don't like me saying that. You will never see me harp on Americas military might. Having said all that, she's still the greatest country on earth. My point of contention with you is your pathological hatred for her. Castigate all the worthless plunderers of Nigeria resources. You barking at the wrong horse. Hopefully, your Irumole will cure you of your hatred for a country that doesn't know of your existence.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by ValerianSteel(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2016
scully95:

Now this is what I have always updated people. Last time David Cameron said Nigeria is fantastically corrupt. Meanwhile U.K is number one on the list fantastically receiving the money looted from Nigeria.Now Buhari has told U.K to return the money looted yet nothing since then.

Again this is known as hybride war or 4th generation warfare against their enemies. It even got this bad that someone up to the level of number 3 in Nigeria Saraki, A british puppet with a British passport that has money more than Kwara state is being allowed to govern us.

I have said this before, the future is bright, the future is China, Latin America, India and Russia.

What did you ever do to be cursed with an imbecilic nature like this?

If there's any country that does not have a future anywhere in this world,its your country Nigeria.

You should hide your ugly face whenever Israel is mentioned.Do I need to remind you the relevance of Israel to this world.

For a country of 8million,Israel has contributed much to humanity through her inventions,Israel has the second highest inventions in the world right after the United States and a mongrel like you thinks he has an opinion.

The second most educated nation in the world,the country with the highest life expectancy thanks to an unrivalled medical system and technology edge that no Arab nation has achieved.Israel leads in medical science and technology.I hope you know that computer or phone you use cannot operate without Israeli chips.

What have Nigeria?Corruption,bad infrastructure,pathetic health care system,poor education,zero technology,zero inventions.

A nation of 200million that scores zero in everything,c'mon man aren't you ashamed of your dead country.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
Skunky Scully, answer to Valleriansteel.
Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by scully95: 6:36pm On May 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
What did you ever do to be cursed with an imbecilic nature like this?
If there's any country that does not have a future anywhere in this world,its your country Nigeria.

Here comes boko Haram recruiter himself. How is market today ? how many of your boys have my boys killed ?
Market must be really bad for you cos we are really killing your boko haramites, now that is one future that is certain for Nigeria cos Nigeria is not a stolen land. Return palestine land back to them, before world war 1 there was no jewish state, zionist state, learn from south africa, return stolen land back to the owner. what goes arround comes arround and for that reason, Isreal does not have a future no matter how far or how long, justice will always prevail in the middle east.

ValerianSteel:

[s]You should hide your ugly face whenever Israel is mentioned.Do I need to remind you the relevance of Israel to this world[/s]. For a country of 8million,Israel has contributed much to humanity through her inventions,Israel has the second highest inventions in the world right after the United States and a mongrel like you thinks he has an opinion.

Again read what i wrote above, let me copy and paste it again and i will explain to you bellow. "Western "values" are the bane of our present day civilization. We must turn "eastward", towards China, Russia, Latin America, India. The future of the planet depends on this. The Anglo zionist kleptocracy has defiled our planet. We need to reset our compasses to turn away from this scourge."

ValerianSteel:

The second most educated nation in the world,the country with the highest life expectancy thanks to an unrivalled medical system and technology edge that no Arab nation has achieved.Israel leads in medical science and technology.I hope you know that computer or phone you use cannot operate without Israeli chips.

lol.. You speak of Education? if you are educated enough, you would understand that stealing is bad, especially when it comes to stealing other people's property or land.

And about the phone you mentioned above. First of all it's not isrealis invention cos it's hard to prove who first invented it as other tribes also claim they did. i could even remember when i was growing up. We played a toy telephone with hair Rubber attached to Match box cardboard paper and I was able to speak to someone like 1km away from me using that concept alone. So no one can make any claim to inventing telephone.

Even the modern day telephone innovation and this is why I am going proof to you what I said above about heading east.. Just because of Natural resources the anglozinist empire watch and gave arms to crooks (Same as ISIS today has for long being practised and tested in African Nations so what's happening in Syriaand Ukraine is not new) to kill people like ants and drive them off their land because of their Natural resources. This is very typical of zionist and for that reason they have no future again in the middle east.

Where am I going. When you made mention of telephone, it rings my bell. Just because of Cobalt found and other huge resources in Congo. This same inhumane gave arms and aids to their ISIS like to kill people and send them off their lands. Without cobalt your telephone won't work and the place that has highnest amount of cobalt is Congo. Now this is inhuman thing to do. The congolse people don't eat natural resources. Talk to them but no. The same minority that you call 8million controlled the regime in the U.S to kill people like ants and you call that civilization To your brainwash hell with whaeter techonology you claim to have. You are nothing but inhuman. 20 Million died in Congo. How many 8 million will you see in 20 Million ?? You should pass on already with your foolish technology if it means that someone has to die. Blood money, Bloody civilization and for this reason again, the future is moving away from this scourge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YPldzhAKgk

If anyone must die because of your invention then fck everything you have ever done. It's useless and inhuman. You should study to be human first.

.......................................................................................

[s]
Lucasbalo:
I said what I said because you are just plain idiotic. I know people here that can vouch for my authenticity. I said that to tell you I have Nigerian blood in me despite the fact that I have spent most of my life here. You blame the ills of Nigeria on the West which is sickening. Have you ever heard of being responsible for your own behavior ?. I don't put the ills of America on any Nation. America is not perfect and no Nation is ?. As much love as I have for America, I loathe her interventions in foreign countries. I believe all the weapons they are buying is not good. No country dare attack US. Some of my American loving friends don't like me saying that. You will never see me harp on Americas military might. Having said all that, she's still the greatest country on earth. My point of contention with you is your pathological hatred for her. Castigate all the worthless plunderers of Nigeria resources. You barking at the wrong horse. Hopefully, your Irumole will cure you of your hatred for a country that doesn't know of your existence.
[/s]

As for you, I have nothing to say because you could not name 10 thieves and I should not be replying an omo ale Yoruba in the first place. Sad Nigeria still has people like this toilet paid troll. I shake head for your generation. You should shut your dirty mouth up anytime anyone is talking about Nigeria. First of all you are not a Nigerian. You have lost your identity, so why talk about Nigeria ? Omo Ale jatijati

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by ValerianSteel(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2016
At times I wonder if you are human at all.How can a human be this much stupid?Except of course Scully is the King of stupidity.
Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by scully95: 8:22pm On May 28, 2016
ValerianSteel:
At times I wonder if you are human at all.How can a human be this much stupid?Except of course Scully is the King of stupidity.

Boko Haram recruiter, return stolen land back to palestine. Everything I have written are facts. Was there Jewish state before world war 1 ?
See what you have turned middle east into because of your Bully state ? For how long tell me ?

You even faced an ugly defeat in 2006 with lebanon. When you believe too much in your propaganda, defeat is what you get and you got it in full back in 2006.

Return stolen land back to palestine. History will always be on Palestine side until justice prevail.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by ValerianSteel(m): 11:46pm On May 28, 2016
scully95:

Boko Haram recruiter, return stolen land back to palestine. Everything I have written are facts. Was there Jewish state before world war 1 ?
See what you have turned middle east into because of your Bully state ? For how long tell me ?

You even faced an ugly defeat in 2006 with lebanon. When you believe too much in your propaganda, defeat is what you get and you got it in full back in 2006.

Return stolen land back to palestine. History will always be on Palestine side until justice prevail.
Was there a country called Palestine before WW1?
Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Skunky Scully is suffering from poverty induced jealousy of the West. He's like a neighbor that gets angry whenever he sees someone having fun. Living a pathetic, hungry life making no money and walking the streets of Lagos looking for someone to scam is no fun. You can excuse his bitterness and ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:13am On May 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Skunky Scully is suffering from poverty induced jealousy of the West. He's like a neighbor that gets angry whenever he sees someone having fun. Living a pathetic, hungry life, making no money and walking the streets of Lagos looking for someone to scam is no fun. You can excuse his bitterness and ignorance.
Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2016
scully95:

Here comes boko Haram recruiter himself. How is market today ? how many of your boys have my boys killed ?
Market must be really bad for you cos we are really killing your boko haramites, now that is one future that is certain for Nigeria cos Nigeria is not a stolen land. Return palestine land back to them, before world war 1 there was no jewish state, zionist state, learn from south africa, return stolen land back to the owner. what goes arround comes arround and for that reason, Isreal does not have a future no matter how far or how long, justice will always prevail in the middle east.

Again read what i wrote above, let me copy and paste it again and i will explain to you bellow. "Western "values" are the bane of our present day civilization. We must turn "eastward", towards China, Russia, Latin America, India. The future of the planet depends on this. The Anglo zionist kleptocracy has defiled our planet. We need to reset our compasses to turn away from this scourge."

lol.. You speak of Education? if you are educated enough, you would understand that stealing is bad, especially when it comes to stealing other people's property or land.

And about the phone you mentioned above. First of all it's not isrealis invention cos it's hard to prove who first invented it as other tribes also claim they did. i could even remember when i was growing up. We played a toy telephone with hair Rubber attached to Match box cardboard paper and I was able to speak to someone like 1km away from me using that concept alone. So no one can make any claim to inventing telephone.

Even the modern day telephone innovation and this is why I am going proof to you what I said above about heading east.. Just because of Natural resources the anglozinist empire watch and gave arms to crooks (Same as ISIS today has for long being practised and tested in African Nations so what's happening in Syriaand Ukraine is not new) to kill people like ants and drive them off their land because of their Natural resources. This is very typical of zionist and for that reason they have no future again in the middle east.

Where am I going. When you made mention of telephone, it rings my bell. Just because of Cobalt found and other huge resources in Congo. This same inhumane gave arms and aids to their ISIS like to kill people and send them off their lands. Without cobalt your telephone won't work and the place that has highnest amount of cobalt is Congo. Now this is inhuman thing to do. The congolse people don't eat natural resources. Talk to them but no. The same minority that you call 8million controlled the regime in the U.S to kill people like ants and you call that civilization To your brainwash hell with whaeter techonology you claim to have. You are nothing but inhuman. 20 Million died in Congo. How many 8 million will you see in 20 Million ?? You should pass on already with your foolish technology if it means that someone has to die. Blood money, Bloody civilization and for this reason again, the future is moving away from this scourge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YPldzhAKgk

If anyone must die because of your invention then fck everything you have ever done. It's useless and inhuman. You should study to be human first.

.......................................................................................

As for you, I have nothing to say because you could not name 10 thieves and I should not be replying an omo ale Yoruba in the first place. Sad Nigeria still has people like this toilet paid troll. I shake head for your generation. You should shut your dirty mouth up anytime anyone is talking about Nigeria. First of all you are not a Nigerian. You have lost your identity, so why talk about Nigeria ? Omo Ale jatijati

Oloriburuku. You will perish in that unbelievable poverty you are in. Go to the US consulate in Lagos and pull down the American flag and your family will never see your body to bury. You are barking here about your hatred and you can't go to where the people will help you. Tell Buhari that he should kick US Embassy and all other Americans out of Nigeria. Elebi. I believe hunger can make someone lose his senses. Your people need to check you in at the nearest Psychiatric Hospital.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by scully95: 11:22am On May 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
[s]Oloriburuku. You will perish in that unbelievable poverty you are in. Go to the US consulate in Lagos and pull down the American flag and your family will never see your body to bury. You are barking here about your hatred and you can't go to where the people will help you. Tell Buhari that he should kick US Embassy and all other Americans out of Nigeria. Elebi. I believe hunger can make someone lose his senses. Your people need to check you in at the nearest Psychiatric Hospital[/s].

Everything you have said, nothing you have added or removed from the arguement or facts above.You keep displaying how backward and very un-educated you are. You want to make a point make the point first before your loose word.

Trust me if i become president of Nigeria.

Let me list top five things I would do.

1) Travel on the first day to Russia and China to sign 900 trillion Naira Rosatom Russian power Plants. To power Lagos, PH, Enugu, Kano, Abuja and Maiduguri. First thing first and if U.S Embassy tries to block that like it has always do. I will sack U.S embassy in Abuja the following day.
Anyone that wants to return to the country from U.S will have to pass through Neighboring countries with 50% subsidized Flight ticket. To first of all send a strong message to Washington.

2) The petrol Dollar is 100% going down. We wont be selling our Oil in Dollars Again. If you want to buy Oil, Make sure you have other currencies. Any Blood money like dollar will be sanctioned first at the highest level. if your entire life depends on Dollar then you will be affected by this law. Law banning anything sold in Dollar that has caused this economic war. We Will be dealing with China, Russia, India and Latin America in their currencies and ours or look for Gold rate that does not fluctuate anyhow.

3) This will be more domestic. We need to bring back the brain drained from all over the world particularly in Science/IT/technology and Medical aspect. We have loads of them that are just wasting serving these crooks. There will be a trust fund to have more cities like Eko Atlantic City in all the 5 Economic zones of Nigeria to welcome these brain drained Nigerians back to the country to help other regions develop. Here if you have been working abroad in any institution and you have up to 10 year experience. Come back home and live in Nigeria free of charge in acity like EKo Atlantic city.

4) There is everything wrong with the our Democrazy. Actually this should be number one but let me put it Number 4. We will be having a one United party system like it's done in Russia. And anyone that wants to become President Will start at his local government area first before he or she could ever get to state level or even lower or upper house of the Parliament. Only one party system that will be uniting everyone from all nooks and cranny of the Nation. So if you have a political idea, count yourself as part of everyone. Here it will be a lot difficult for our Existential threat to install a puppet in our new democratic system.

5) Trust me if the 4 above is achieved, you will see massive economic growth and I will just leave the rest for Business mugus to finish up. Like in the Health care industry. Roads clean up with complete drainage and eco-friendly environment like Netherlands( Netherlands will be standard here for every project or St. Petersburg) Mind you every project will be PPP like it's practiced in Lagos.

Now that is how to move forward if I become a President. I don't need anyone to burn any Flag. I just do it and not have any fear of anyone except Eledumare. By the way, people like you, I will have all my goons watching and looking for you. That is watching every step you take like it is done in Austria.. A lot of people do not even know that if you go to Austria today and you are new in their System. They have Security man assigned to you watching you.

This we need in Nigeria.

Now that is how to move forward if I become a President. I don't need anyone to burn any Flag. I just do it and not have any fear of anyone except Eledumare. By the way, people like you, I will have all my goons watching and looking for you. That is watching every step you take like it is donein Austria.. A lot of people do not even know that if you go to Austria today and you are new in their System. They have Security man assigned to you watching you.

This we need in Nigeria.

As for your rant. Nigeria is bigger than U.S and the rest in the anglozionist empire combined.

Now to you Omo Ale Yoruba.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by jnhmaxxwell: 12:06pm On May 29, 2016
scully95:

Golan Heights too was stolen from Syria. I think it's time to return these stolen lands for real.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by scully95: 12:53pm On May 29, 2016
Finally we are moving closser to it. I will follow this move till the end and keep updating this thread. This is good news bellow, hopefully we won't hear the death of Buhari next thing. Buhari should learn from Y'adua's death. If I were Buhari now, i should stop going to west for medical check up. The easiest way to plant slow killing virus into his blood system. Y'adua too made this move but he died too fast before anything could be achieved meanwhile GEJ was too scared to even touch the project. Y'adua started. Was GEJ too scared to pass on just like his predecessor ? Buhari now is the time to watch out seriously.

Russia To Establish Nuclear Centre In Nigeria
The Russian Ambassador to Nigeria, Nikolay Udovichenko, on Saturday announced that the Nigerian and Russian governments plan to sign an agreement for the establishment of a multifunctional scientific research nuclear centre in Nigeria.

Mr. Udovichenko, who disclosed this in Lagos at this year’s Alumni Congress of the Soyuznik Alumni Association in Nigeria, said the Nigerian and Russian governments had been negotiating for the centre’s establishment.
The theme of the congress was “Harnessing The Potentials of the Nigerian Graduates of Higher Institutions of former USSR States”.

“Bilateral cooperation between Nigeria and Russia is blessed with huge potential in every avenue.
“Nuclear energy development is another area with good prospects for our two countries’ cooperation.
“This June, we expect to sign a bilateral agreement for the establishment of a multifunctional scientific centre in Nigeria,’’ he said.
The envoy also said that his government was working at reactivating its trade representation in Nigeria, to further promote trade and economic relations between the two countries.

Mr. Udovichenko, who said that thousands of Nigerians had over the years benefited from quality education in Russia, also announced his government’s plan to sustain the scholarship programme for more Nigerians.
The envoy said that it was imperative for such Nigerians to use their knowledge for the development of their country, as well as strengthening ties with the Russians.

The president of Soyuznik and chairman of the ceremony, Henry Ajomale, said the association was made up of academics, medical doctors, engineers, diplomats, political administrators and heads of professional organizations trained by the Russian government.
Mr. Ajomale expressed the gratitude of the beneficiaries to the countries that formed the former Soviet Union for bequeathing a lasting legacy, with which they could contribute to the development of Nigeria.

“We should not forget to celebrate our common heritage as beneficiaries of a unique programme by the former Soviet Government that gave us the opportunity to become what we are today,’’ he said.
The Soyunik Alumni Association of Nigeria, is the association of Nigerian graduates trained by the Former Soviet Union and Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). (NAN)

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 29, 2016
scully95:

Everything you have said, nothing you have added or removed from the arguement or facts above.You keep displaying how backward and very un-educated you are. You want to make a point make the point first before your loose word.

1) Travel on the first day to Russia and China to sign 900 trillion Naira Rosatom Russian power Plants. To power Lagos, PH, Enugu, Kano, Abuja and Maiduguri. First thing first and if U.S Embassy tries to block that like it has always do. I will sack U.S embassy in Abuja the following day.
Anyone that wants to return to the country from U.S will have to pass through Neighboring countries with 50% subsidized Flight ticket. To first of all send a strong message to Washington.

2) The petrol Dollar is 100% going down. We wont be selling our Oil in Dollars Again. If you want to buy Oil, Make sure you have other currencies. Any Blood money like dollar will be sanctioned first at the highest level. if your entire life depends on Dollar then you will be affected by this law. Law banning anything sold in Dollar that has caused this economic war. We Will be dealing with China, Russia, India and Latin America in their currencies and ours or look for Gold rate that does not fluctuate anyhow.

3) This will be more domestic. We need to bring back the brain drained from all over the world particularly in Science/IT/technology and Medical aspect. We have loads of them that are just wasting serving these crooks. There will be a trust fund to have more cities like Eko Atlantic City in all the 5 Economic zones of Nigeria to welcome these brain drained Nigerians back to the country to help other regions develop. Here if you have been working abroad in any institution and you have up to 10 year experience. Come back home and live in Nigeria free of charge in acity like EKo Atlantic city.

4) There is everything wrong with the our Democrazy. Actually this should be number one but let me put it Number 4. We will be having a one United party system like it's done in Russia. And anyone that wants to become President Will start at his local government area first before he or she could ever get to state level or even lower or upper house of the Parliament. Only one party system that will be uniting everyone from all nooks and cranny of the Nation. So if you have a political idea, count yourself as part of everyone. Here it will be a lot difficult for our Existential threat to install a puppet in our new democratic system.

5) Trust me if the 4 above is achieved, you will see massive economic growth and I will just leave the rest for Business mugus to finish up. Like in the Health care industry. Roads clean up with complete drainage and eco-friendly environment like Netherlands( Netherlands will be standard here for every project or St. Petersburg) Mind you every project will be PPP like it's practiced in Lagos.

Now that is how to move forward if I become a President. I don't need anyone to burn any Flag. I just do it and not have any fear of anyone except Eledumare. By the way, people like you, I will have all my goons watching and looking for you. That is watching every step you take like it is done in Austria.. A lot of people do not even know that if you go to Austria today and you are new in their System. They have Security man assigned to you watching you.

This we need in Nigeria.

Now that is how to move forward if I become a President. I don't need anyone to burn any Flag. I just do it and not have any fear of anyone except Eledumare. By the way, people like you, I will have all my goons watching and looking for you. That is watching every step you take like it is donein Austria.. A lot of people do not even know that if you go to Austria today and you are new in their System. They have Security man assigned to you watching you.

This we need in Nigeria.

As for your rant. Nigeria is bigger than U.S and the rest in the anglozionist empire combined.

CC: Omenka, Passingshot, Modath, Gbawe & TonyeBarcanista. You guys need to see this. grin

If only Buhari would borrow a leaf from scully's priority list, especially 1, 2 & 4 ; then Nigeria would explode into greatness & prosperity within 6months but ofcourse, Buhari must visit me in ijebu to undergo a special ritual of Obatala & Ayelala if he must escape the wrath & the conspiracy of the Anglozionist empire that would ensue as a result of this decision because, surely, Amerika & NATO (including their special forces like Al-Qaeda, Al-Shabaab & ISIS grin) would stage a military invasion to disarm Nigeria of its (non-existent) Weapons of Mass Destruction - just to “do to Buhari what was done to Saddam & Gadaffi” - and replacing him with a loyal puppet. grin

Meanwhile, Thumbs up to Scully. grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by ValerianSteel(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2016
Scully95 I asked a question which you have failed to reply.
When did Palestine officially exist as a country?
Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:02pm On May 29, 2016
scully95:

This we need in Nigeria.

This we need in Nigeria.

You have serious mental problem oloriburuku. In your imagination, you list bunch of craps. I came from a blue blood line in Lagos but you will never know. Go back to your no electricity, rats and mosquitoes infested sewage hole you sleep in. Scammer.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

The Skunky Scully is a Subhuman piece of poo. I am about to start ignoring him because his ranting is getting real wacko. The guy needs physchiatric assistance. I doubt if he has money for treatment. Maybe we should start fundraising for him to get needed help. I would put in my bit.
Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 29, 2016
ValerianSteel:

Hey bonehead, if I were you, I would stop asking irrelevant questions & embark on a pet project named “De-brainwashing My Fellow Jewish Scumbags From The False Teachings of The Talmud” grin cheesy grin

Ofcourse - I am not anti-semitic; I just find Adolf Hitler's treatment towards the Jews at the Auschwitz Gas Chamber completely ..... inspiring. If only Hitler lived a little longer, Palestine would have been free today! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

Hey bonehead, if I were you, I would stop asking irrelevant questions & embark on a pet project named “De-brainwashing My Fellow Jewish Scumbags From The False Teachings of The Talmud” grin cheesy grin

Ofcourse - I am not anti-semitic; I just find Adolf Hitler's treatment towards the Jews at the Auschwitz Gas Chamber completely ..... inspiring. If only Hitler lived a little longer, Palestine would have been free today! grin cheesy grin
Crown Prince, I know you are just joking about the death of Six million people. I hope the Isreal/Palestinian issue is resolved. Enough of violence in that part of the world. Palestine needs to be a separate country. They deserve to live in peace with Israelis. The two people are not going anywhere. Bringing Hitler in is a low blow.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by ValerianSteel(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2016
Zoharariel:

I'd shoot you if I could right now undecided

But I won't cause am civilized and not a backward piece of shiit like you are.I take your comment in good faith.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 29, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Crown Prince, I know you are just joking about the death of Six million people. I hope the Isreal/Palestinian issue is resolved. Enough of violence in that part of the world. Palestine needs to be a separate country. They deserve to live in peace with Israelis. The two people are not going anywhere. Bringing Hitler in is a low blow.

Sheikh Lucas - Don't mind that naughty boy, you should know he's after my wifey's (Missy89 grin) kuchi-kuchi and he doesn't even know he has incurred the wrath of all the 401 irunmoles for daring to contend with me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by scully95: 12:22am On May 30, 2016
ValerianSteel:

What can anyone expect from a terrorist recruiter, mere bokoharamite and his terrorist goons, miscreants like missy89, Lucasbalo (omo ale Yo'ooba), mazeltov and the rest in crime.

I have said it before, it's better to hug a Lion than to be close to terrorist like your crew on NL. Even your crew are too dangerous to the beautiful pet because you can also explode both the beautiful pet and anyone that chooses to hug a lion instead of facing a terrorist like you and your goons in person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 12:28am On May 30, 2016
scully95:

What can anyone expect from a terrorist recruiter, mere bokoharamite and his terrorist goons, miscreants like missy89, Lucasbalo (omo ale Yo'ooba), mazeltov and the rest in crime.

I have said it before, it's better to hug a Lion than to be close to terrorist like your crew on NL. Even your crew are too dangerous to the beautiful pet because you can also explode both the beautiful pet and anyone that chooses to hug a lion instead of facing a terrorist like you and your goons in person.

I won't want anyone to shoot you. He's just fucking with you. I just want you to calm down and not develop blood pressure. You are the cause of your own problem here. Nairaland is suppose to be fun , not where you throw tantrums and hatred of any one, group or country. Hopefully , you will see the light of the day and we will all be friends even when we disagree.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by ValerianSteel(m): 4:34am On May 30, 2016
scully95:

Okay,you've been noticed and your madness duely identified.Now run along boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by pulsa(m): 7:35am On May 30, 2016
ValerianSteel:

But I won't cause am civilized and not a backward piece of shiit like you are.I take your comment in good faith.
Nicely done a lot of this dudes lack common sense and are not worth arguing wuth.
Most have been denied Visa's multiple times.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by Lucasbalo(m): 3:36pm On May 30, 2016
pulsa:

Nicely done a lot of this dudes lack common sense and are not worth arguing wuth.
Most have been denied Visa's multiple times.
Gbam. That's what is paining them. I have never seen these kind of hatred in my life. You will never see them blame the corrupt and worthless leaders of the country they reside in. That's why they formed a club.(AMERICA HATE CLUB).

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton The Queen Of All The Hawks ? Must Watch (clinton Vs Sanders) by scully95: 5:14pm On May 30, 2016
Lucasbalo:
Gbam. That's what is paining them. I have never seen these kind of hatred in my life. You will never see them blame the corrupt and worthless leaders of the country the reside in. That's why they formed a club.(AMERICA HATE CLUB).

I will continue to educate you and your goons as long as it takes. Again these bad guys, inhuman guys are the 1% neecon, inhuman in the US and arround the world that are no good for our beautiful earth anywhere they are. These are the people you support. Inhuman that killed 20 Million in congo because they wan to control the rsources there.

You continue to be propagandized by the same crook controlling the media lies. Can you answer one question.

Do you have any investigative Media like CCTV (China), RT(Russia), Propaganda Godfather BBC in Nigeria ?

The answer is big no. Nigerian medias continue to copy and paste from the Western mind controlling propaganda media. Here you hav a one way traffic that needs to change. In the absense of one, why not take a little time to do some investigative media ?

No,you won't but you continue to complain about things not working in Nigeria. Do you know why ?

I will tell you again which i have said in the past. It's about control. This same 1% wants to control everything which is not happening in Nigeria. Has not happened for over 4 decades and will not happen. But what is happening in Nigeria ? You have a very slow growth and I give you an example. Eko Atlantic for example should be starndard for all the cities in Nigeria which has been very slow. Have you asked yourself or investigated why the people you like so much are not investing in Eko atlantic city??

Because they have a different plan for Nigeria and this is the reason Nigeria's growth has been very slow. I have said it before. They are our problems. 80% of our problems and we need to educate everyone about this. Reveal to the good people of Nigeria not you or that boko haram recruiter.

I will continue to show to Nigerians how terrible these people are and how they are dirrectly affecting our lives because of their useless ambition.

Again Wahhabi Saudi arabia terrorist organization was created by who ? Even the witch you are supporting admitted in this video bellow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzebSa3hW6U

They have been using proxies like Boko haram for ages.

Let me tell you what another neocon like Hilary would say if Boko haram ever over run Nigeria..

They same crook would tell you the same people boko haram they are trying to send away from Nigeria, they funded them.
That reminds me. Same hilary clinton was part of those that blocked naming Boko haram international terrorist..

Now you see that you have no point. this is not hating Americans but hating 1% american neocons' policies. They are total enemy of progress and for this reason i will continue to educate people via this forum and all other forums too.

Now go and check I what I have said now..

Fact number 1 -- Hilary clinton blocked naming boko haram an international terrorist organization.
fact number 2 --- She admitted they funded Wahhabi/mujadeen terrorist organization back in the day and are still air dropping munitions to them till date. The same Boko haram she blocked naming international terrorist org is an Affiliate of the same mujadeen she admitted they are funded/funding back in the day. So why would they block such ?

For how long ?

These are the same crooks, backing sabotteurs again my people, my nation and my continent and for this reason, I will continue to go against them, educate people about this dangerous virus known as Neocons, Anglozionist Empire.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukrainian Forces Seen Handing Over Weapons To Russian Troops / Whipped For Wearing A 'deceptive' Bra / Military Coup In Egypt Ousts President Morsi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.