Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal (27326 Views)

Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback / EFCC Gets New Operational Vehicles, Pics Of EFCC Boss Magu Test Driving Them / EFCC Gets Order To Remand Chief Femi Fani-kayode For Three Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by tsdarkside(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2016
Tolexander:
EFCC is not serious and has no balls on inviting GEJ for prosecution.

EFCC arrested Metuh, Dasuki et al on the public fund made available to them by GEJ. What other evidence does EFCC need!

continou... grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by gare(f): 12:31pm On May 28, 2016
grossintel:
Buhari EFCC!!! Do not start what you can't finish oh. If you start this probe you are in for a long thing because Nigerians, Biafria, Niger delta will demand all round justice else this country will be ripped apart in a second. Get ready to probe OBJ, ATIKU, AMECHI, THE LIST IS ENDLESS, EVEN BUHARI WILL PROBE HIMSELF FOR RUNNING THE GOVERNMENT FOR SIX MONTHS WITHOUT MINISTERS.

I have no problem with GEJ brought in for questioning, but the fallout can't no be handled by this Govt. If they want to be sincere then let Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, OBJ, Atiku and the rest answer for their crimes but when you single out GEJ then I bet you Nigeria will be brought to her knees we should be very careful how this is handled.

See what the Avengers are doing, yet the army is just by the side watching, this is not Boko Haram, from what I see this guys are very Coordinated, so moving forward the Govt see how fairness is brought into a lot of their activities, if you want to fight corruption bring in everyone APC, PDP and others, abide by the rule of law, respect the courts judgments, ensure you apply federal character whenever it comes to appointments, ensure equal distribution of developmental projects across the country and so on and so forth.

When all this is done I believe we will experience relative peace, but when you do otherwise then I am not sure we may have country called Nigeria by 2019
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 28, 2016
Harsahip keh?
Splashme:
Nigerians are wiser now oo. This Buhari/APC govt of trying to devert attention is becomibg stale oo
Nigerians are suffering. The harsahip under this Buhari/APC govt is the worst since independence

These lies/propaganda about Jonathan are becoming stale oo
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by lordkhalifa(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2016
Can someone please ask that dullard to stop the useless witch-hunting, we Nigerians are experiencing hunger from all angle

Persecuting the opposition ko
Austerity measure Ni

Democracy died with Jonathan,

No need of celebrating democracy day

We are in military rule

Welcome back to 1985

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Pavarottii(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2016
louqas:

No be una send NDA the work way them dey do? Make GEJ call him boys to order maybe he will be given soft landing . If he like make e use NDA destroy the whole niger delta na una palaver since na una environment una dey destroy. When the destruction is over just run to your iPod brothers that have been brainwashing you to destroy your environment while iboland is safe and unpolluted. Yeye
Why u carrying ND matter on ur head more than d ND people itself? Is it ur business if they destroy all the pipelines and their environment? If it's not. Just face where u come from and keep shut. And who is stopping EFCC from arresting GEJ. As he not been around since. They should go and arrest him nau. Who is stopping dem?
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by frankdGreat125: 12:44pm On May 28, 2016
EFCC & BUHARI make una listen, touch not my annoited father of peace, democracy n rule of law commander, do him no harm. How many people hcv u jailed since ur coruption fighting over a year nw. Bullshit

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by igwegeorgiano(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2016
efcc should stay off GEJ's track or else i will personally ................
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Pavarottii(m): 12:52pm On May 28, 2016
omoagbanimi:
Harsahip keh?
The guy own Don pass hardship... grin

Chei buhari Don finish us. Abi u never notice say the number of mad people 4 road Don increase. Wen frustration begets madness.

Abeg make the guy take am easy. Atleast u can manage palm oil or banga stew if tomatoe stew is hard to come by.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by louqas: 12:54pm On May 28, 2016
Pavarottii:

Why u carrying ND matter on ur head more than d ND people itself? Is it ur business if they destroy all the pipelines and their environment? If it's not. Just face where u come from and keep shut. And who is stopping EFCC from arresting GEJ. As he not been around since. They should go and arrest him nau. Who is stopping dem?

No
He has not been around since, he has been hiding out in ivory coast dashing out occasionally to obscure institutions to buy awards . Get this right he has no where to run once EFCC gathers enough evidence to prosecute him so he had better stop all this futile attempts at disrupting Nigeria's progress
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by timibofa1: 1:08pm On May 28, 2016
I can see the prophecy of the United nation intelligent coming to a reality. Let EFCC do so and see if he remains the minister of petroleum. Pls, help the prophecy manifest quick. Remember say hungry go dey oo wen oil allocation will stop to come to you Northerners for only one year oo
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by TMANO: 1:16pm On May 28, 2016
Yeah, great. lets see what they do next> when even a petition against an ex gov, they refuse to honour and denied seeing any. Oya go and arrest him if u dare.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by hausameat: 1:17pm On May 28, 2016
seunmsg:

You wail here everyday calling for EFCC to arrest and prosecute Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi. Now that a competent petition has been presented against your hero, you want nothing to happen. So, why the double standard?
Sometimes I ask myself whether Buhari and people like you have really come to shut down this country? Buhari stopped the community pipeline security few day when he was sworn into power. Buhari through Magu went after Tompolo few days he became the president, proscute him tried, sentenced him and almost declared his properties for sale almost immdiately. As at today, the Avengers are after his government. What you find today everywhere is confusions, bitter and serious complaints. Nothing is is moving forward. Not even an inch hope, yet riff raffs like Buhari and people like you are still trying and attempting to go further and shut down this coiuntry. Why? While, it is known fact that the Fulanis are the most aimless valueless, infact worthless human beings causing havoc across the world, you people should know that there are people from outside of the Fulanis who are genuine and normal human beings who will like to live with others peacefully. Why not stop a little for sometimes before going further to areas that will completely shut down this country?
The way things are right now, Buhari like his first military days, is just a the typical devil who is on earth runing to and fro and when asked, where he is going? He responded that he has no direction but just to cause and turning down the world. Buhari, it shall never be well with you
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by ihearYou(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2016
momentum85:
With ds, I smell war! angry

Yes my guy. And who better to trigger this war: an IPOB villain! Trust indigbo to come with e goods when needed. Nzeribe,KANU "a million man march,and others who hv always lent themselves to such catastrophic ventures come to mind. Thanks to d good barrister,Biafra is good to go.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by ohenhen1: 1:32pm On May 28, 2016
Not.a good.idea. leave Jonathan alone
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by goodvision12(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2016
Growingboi:

Thank God that the EFCC know their boundary. Even Tompolo is giving Nigeria headache now let alone GEJ. Oga Buhari, kindly warn your boys o

“From what we have, what was sent to us was based on media reports.
Those who brought the letter have not disclosed any fact yet.
“So far, they have to come up with more evidence. We will certainly demand
for concrete evidence against the ex-President from the aggrieved who
wrote us. And it is strange that a petitioner or an individual will have to
give the EFCC a deadline to do its work.”
I said it,I can smell a rat.The presidency praising GEJ at this time is a ploy or trap to get him.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Myself2(m): 2:08pm On May 28, 2016
Splashme:
Nigerians are wiser now oo. This Buhari/APC govt of trying to devert attention is becomibg stale oo
Nigerians are suffering. The harsahip under this Buhari/APC govt is the worst since independence

I dare the dullard Buhari to dream of arresting GEJ.
Always trying to distract the attention of Nigerians away from his incompetence, corruption and cluelessness with lies and propaganda
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by hausameat: 2:12pm On May 28, 2016
louqas:

No be una send NDA the work way them dey do? Make GEJ call him boys to order maybe he will be given soft landing . If he like make e use NDA destroy the whole niger delta na una palaver since na una environment una dey destroy. When the destruction is over just run to your iPod brothers that have been brainwashing you to destroy your environment while iboland is safe and unpolluted. Yeye
This is the most childish post.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by tsdarkside(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Can someone please ask that dullard to stop the useless witch-hunting, we Nigerians are experiencing hunger from all angle

Persecuting the opposition ko
Austerity measure Ni

Democracy died with Jonathan,

No need of celebrating democracy day

We are in military rule

Welcome back to 1985

chaii...stop lying...you are hungry,but you still have enough money to buy data and post on nairaland??....
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by tsdarkside(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
efcc should stay off GEJ's track or else i will personally ................

personally do what??.....dont even dare to write it.... angry angry angry angry

"one man,one bullet" is our slogan...dont even dare...... angry angry angry angry
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by AyoolaIgwe(m): 2:35pm On May 28, 2016
basic23111:
what more evidence do u need. we all know stealing is not a corruption during Jonathan administration
the last tym I checked, "stealing is not a corruption" is bad grammar!!...
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 28, 2016
gare:

I have no problem with GEJ brought in for questioning, but the fallout can't no be handled by this Govt. If they want to be sincere then let Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, OBJ, Atiku and the rest answer for their crimes but when you single out GEJ then I bet you Nigeria will be brought to her knees we should be very careful how this is handled.

See what the Avengers are doing, yet the army is just by the side watching, this is not Boko Haram, from what I see this guys are very Coordinated, so moving forward the Govt see how fairness is brought into a lot of their activities, if you want to fight corruption bring in everyone APC, PDP and others, abide by the rule of law, respect the courts judgments, ensure you apply federal character whenever it comes to appointments, ensure equal distribution of developmental projects across the country and so on and so forth.

When all this is done I believe we will experience relative peace, but when you do otherwise then I am not sure we may have country called Nigeria by 2019
You read my mind, do not forget how long it will take to probe them, efcc and Buhari government can't handle a quarter of the fallout. If you consider the time it will take even with accelerated hearing, 3 years won't be enough.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by tsdarkside(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2016
louqas:

No
He has not been around since, he has been hiding out in ivory coast dashing out occasionally to obscure institutions to buy awards . Get this right he has no where to run once EFCC gathers enough evidence to prosecute him so he had better stop all this futile attempts at disrupting Nigeria's progress

dont mind am...the money that he stole from us will end one day.....

when you have alot of money,you have alot of friends...but when the money finish,your own done kpeme be that.....

look at kanu....his followers dont even care about him no more...all they care about now is nda...

poor guy.....i feel sorry for kanu somehow...i found him sympatic.....he didnt know his followers are all moooooooroooooons!!!!........
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by LasoulMacuby(m): 3:00pm On May 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:
If they like they can get 100 petitions, nothing will happen
When e start to happen na the same you go call am witch-hunting
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by AnanseK(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2016
989900B:

Oh, Nigeria will be destroyed if Jonathan is 'invited' by EFCC?

What's wrong with inviting him? He may not be found guilty.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by berrystunn(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2016
Hahhahahhahahhaahhahahahahhhhhahbaahahahaahhahahhahahhahahahhahahaha
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by cmikel: 3:40pm On May 28, 2016
Splashme:

Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by doritolfx: 3:42pm On May 28, 2016
I think it's time i open a website and pass information to my bois in the creeks tell them stuffs to do and how to do it...

I can teach them lots of stuffs from surveillance to counter surveillance hmmm thanks for inspiring me NL
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by coolplanet: 3:49pm On May 28, 2016
louqas:

Mr Aboki or fulani herdsman or whatever your name is.whatis your business if they choose to destroy their communities. Is it because your economy solely depend on their resources. Now u see why u need dem badly for survival. Bias generation
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by samazagudu(m): 4:27pm On May 28, 2016
doritolfx:
@
lol! ok bro, time will tell.
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Laid2001: 5:07pm On May 28, 2016
Hope this is not why GEJ is currently resting in Ivory Coast!.

Who knows Bubu may renege on his promise not to forget the phone call.!
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by Decryptor(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2016
seunmsg:

You wail here everyday calling for EFCC to arrest and prosecute Tinubu, Fashola and Amaechi. Now that a competent petition has been presented against your hero, you want nothing to happen. So, why the double standard?

Cos the likes of Tinubu and Amaechi stole with concrete evidence!
Re: EFCC Gets Petition Against Jonathan Over Arms Deal by badesco(m): 5:58pm On May 28, 2016
This is one of the reasons why SE will not get to that exalted position of the president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS: Rauf Olaniyan Joins Protest, Says He Was A Victim / Damaged Electric Pole At Arab Traffic Utako, Abuja: Awaiting Disaster (Photos) / Labour Party Hints At Increasing Minimum Wage To ₦‎80,000-₦‎100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.