Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

I'm Doing Another Case Study. And This One Will Be My Biggest One Yet! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I'm Doing Another Case Study. And This One Will Be My Biggest One Yet! (398 Views)

I'm Doing This For A Reason... / When Banks Steal (wema A Case Study) / A Case Study on How I Made 25 Adsense Approvals In A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Doing Another Case Study. And This One Will Be My Biggest One Yet! by Nobody: 7:50am On May 28, 2016
In an earlier post, I mentioned that I'm doing another case study/Live Build -- you can read about it here.

However, this case study will differ from previous versions in that I will go into more detail on how I'm building, growing and monetizing the site. Where as before, I only offered an extensive analysis of a site I'd already created.

The goal with this case study is to not only help, but also show beginning and early-stage bloggers what it actually takes to grow a blog. The Internet is FULL of advice, strategies and tips on how to build a successful blog, however, much of that advice is out-dated, ineffective and plain wrong.

What I will do is not only test different strategies, but also share my results so that you will have a first hand glimpse into what's working, why it is or is not working, and how to implement and improve upon the strategy to meet the needs and goals of your own blogs and websites.

If all goes well, I'm looking to get started early June. Probably around June 10th or later. But I would love to get started sooner, if possible. I will know by the coming Monday if that will be a possibility or not.

For updates and to become a member of the exclusive #StartBuildProfit email list, you may subscribe here. Registration is free, and I will only send you updates when I have new updates and data from the case study to share. No spam. I promise.

Feel free to ask questions. I will do my best to respond to everything as quickly as possible.

Thanks for reading this!

Be blessed!

Ra

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Succeful Business Man And Woman In This Month Of June / Creat A Professional Business Card. / Testimonial Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.