Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (55374 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by sade1994(f): 7:24pm On May 28, 2016
fleshbone:
The Herbalist is from the North!

angry angry grin grin grin
U are so annoyingly hilarious

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by latbas(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2016
vice president.name checkers association. Ilorin branch
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by devvland(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2016
aminho:
If it was umar or Aliyu now those Jewish ugandans would have banged dia chest insulting islam,sultan,shehu of borno oba rilwan even Alafin of oyo

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Naijacitizen(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2016
Victorvexz:
I wonder what the Biafra and Ipob youts Ugandans will say this time. A Igbo have done it oh .They have made us believe child marriages only happens in the north, although the northerners are trying so hard to curb the practice.

Read your post and don't make mistake again next time.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by seedorfg(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2016
bia fra and money are like bread an butter
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Victorvexz(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Read your post and don't make mistake again next time.
They re now Ugandans, lol, thanks for d correction tho
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by mightykay(m): 7:35pm On May 28, 2016
EzeRedd:
Fvck! Can't we not just make every issue about tribe. Something bad is something bad irrespective of tribe,religion, etc. No body has a monopoly of crime. Today, it might be ugwu, tomorrow tunde, next thread musa, tegha, apkos and so on and so forth. What sort of warped mindset do we nigerians have for effing christ's sake. Sometimes comments on nairaland just makes me want to throw my phone away. Gosh!
now u can preach, u pple started dis madness b4 n after elections n when jonathan lost the race, why u no preach dat time, now d thing dey hot ur tribe now u dey form revd father, my brother deal wt what u pple originated we er here 4 u

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by mightykay(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2016
EzeRedd:
Fvck! Can't we not just make every issue about tribe. Something bad is something bad irrespective of tribe,religion, etc. No body has a monopoly of crime. Today, it might be ugwu, tomorrow tunde, next thread musa, tegha, apkos and so on and so forth. What sort of warped mindset do we nigerians have for effing christ's sake. Sometimes comments on nairaland just makes me want to throw my phone away. Gosh!
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Naijacitizen(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2016
Victorvexz:
They re now Ugandans, lol, thanks for d correction tho
Yeah, may be you have missed the trending.
You are welcome.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by devvland(m): 7:49pm On May 28, 2016
EzeRedd:

You'd think this generation would extricate itself from the ulcerous sores festering in the moribund Psyche of our fathers. But no. We are worse infected. Our own tribalism is blind, deaf and DUMB.

Even education doesn't help. But how can it, when our so-called fathers had a better education than us? So what does that leave us as? Just some Half-assed, ignorant bunch of brainless dimwits who don't know to cut lose from the apron strings and bigotry of their hate-crazed and colonially minded fathers. A shame!

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by jejetaiwo(m): 8:06pm On May 28, 2016
aminho:
If it was umar or Aliyu now those Jewish ugandans would have banged dia chest insulting islam,sultan,shehu of borno oba rilwan even Alafin of oyo
don't mind dem.. Bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by datemax: 8:15pm On May 28, 2016
Interesting cheesy
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On May 28, 2016
[size=18pt]This is just one out of hundreds similar cases of child trafficking and sex trafficking in Nigeria.
Many underage girls who should be going to school are being trafficked daily by many people in Nigeria who use them as housemaids and are often raped by their masters and other predators. But the government ignores these heinous crimes, because many government officials are guilty of child slavery and abuse. And if they are orphans, they suffer worse maltreatment by their masters and madams.

To me it is nothing but evil witchcraft to use a child as housemaid, because she is underprivileged.
No child asked to be born poor.
We must all speak out against these criminal and evil cases of modern slavery.

[/size]

http://sowc2015.unicef.org/map-location/girls-united-together-for-success-guts/?mpfy-pin=22745

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by benji93: 8:49pm On May 28, 2016
Oladat:

http://www.punchng.com/herbalist-marries-off-12-year-old-grandchild-drunkard-%e2%80%a2im-afraid-grandpall-give-another-man-victim/

Photo: Ugwu, Nneka
Seyi signs in expectant.......This time i was utterly dissapointed, i would have thought it was our saudi brothers, unexpectedly this is a strange development. But good news once again anyway, another isrealite son proving to be the true son of his father, they have shown, that they are very much capable of representing the Isrealite state in any field. I salute. On behalf of the National association of name checkers, Somalian branch. I hereby declare that this was not as anticipated, hence a detailed inquiry must be made into the case at hand. Probably the name was miswritten.I append this report in honour and without regret.
Sincerely,
............................Seyi signs in dissapointed.

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On May 28, 2016
I did not finish the story. I hope he's been arrested.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by 982ABU(m): 8:54pm On May 28, 2016
where are those idiots who calling northerners with names today is your turn why hiding her name raping minor is your habit baby factory product will do more than this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by 982ABU(m): 9:02pm On May 28, 2016
MRrSly:
Chaii...
if it is musa audu jafaru you would called them with names abused islam now it is your turn

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by graphiti: 9:14pm On May 28, 2016
goodmorning40:
God punish poverty

aminho:

pmc01:

God punish poverty abi, but if it was a Yunusa now?

Hypocrite tendencies!

Victorvexz:
I wonder what the Biafra and Ipob youts will say this time. A Igbo have done it oh .They have made us believe child marriages only happens in the north, although the northerners are trying so hard to curb the practice.

malton:
All hell would have broke loose were this to be a Yunusa.

Watch how they'll be lurking in background like some shadow.

Unrepentant children of hate and simpletons, bad is everywhere, regardless of religion or ethnicity!

goodlifehyd:

If it had been a northerner the whole thread would be dripping of ISLAMABAD and other tribalistic comments from you and your people but here is an igbo man and you noticed poverty...lol

Rotf!

If it's others u hear #pedophile

But if it's them u hear #{caused by} poverty

#ibocrites!!!

aminho:

Rotf!

5 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Chinom(m): 9:21pm On May 28, 2016
" he and Abada, whom he described as a retired Biafran soldier, went to have a drink.Ugwu said he paid the bills and told his friend he needed a woman to marry.

He continued, “Abada was happy I paid for his drinks, and he assured me he would introduce me to a girl."

Very funny story. They got so drunk and the he-goat Abada decided to give out his grandchild. However, if Ugwu did not return to Lagos, he would and could live a normal married life with this child. These things happen in almost all villages in Africa. These 'Child rights' campaigners should take their campaigns to the rural areas. Not sit in the comfort of their city homes collecting aid from local and foreign donors. Ugwu and Nneka would be a married couple if he chose to remain in the village.

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nusaf: 9:41pm On May 28, 2016
goodlifehyd:

If it had been a northerner the whole thread would be dripping of ISLAMABAD and other tribalistic comments from you and your people but here is an igbo man and you noticed poverty...lol
U dey mind the hypocrites? They are more guilty of what they accused others of. Imagine, what they see now is poverty, but in other situations, what they will see are region and religion. Mtcheew.

5 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by lozanni(m): 9:47pm On May 28, 2016
cry This people dey fall our hands.
Just negodu, a 37 year old man marrying a twelve year old girl.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by kaziblake(f): 10:00pm On May 28, 2016
Greenback:

even @40,u still dey like this? Chaiii
Igbo people and hypocrisy...
Present representing north

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Laid2001: 10:00pm On May 28, 2016
[size=18pt]He is Ibo first and foremost!![/size]!
that is how they behave. If this were to be a Northerner, the headline would have been " Hausa man abducted a 12 years old for marriage"

Yeye dey smell

cherryice:
Wtf

The said man is a ritualist, quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by lawrenceunaa: 10:02pm On May 28, 2016
aminho:
he was detained cos child marriage is not allowed in igboland unlike one imam who marries girl his grand daughter's age
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Franky826: 10:08pm On May 28, 2016
ALAYORMII:

He could have been the girl's father by a long margin by this calculation

exactly. if he had him at 25, the wife(child) would still be 12.

DEPRESSING!!!
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by kayalla(f): 10:14pm On May 28, 2016
herbalist (Native Doctor) ha. my hand no dey o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by kaziblake(f): 10:15pm On May 28, 2016
Nwaisuochi:
It is big news because it is unusual for such news to emanate from God's own People. If it was from Katsina or Bornu,who cares?
God own people my foot..yiu people that marry children as bride.
Igbos and hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ceejay4real(m): 10:15pm On May 28, 2016
pmc01:

You sef see am abi?

Deluded people, na im dem be.

You and the person you quoted are imbec1les, I swear!
Why must u guys tribalise every thread? Am really getting sick and tired of this forum cos of the tribal hate on display. Gosh!
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Chinom(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2016
kaziblake:
Igbo people and hypocrisy...
Present representing north

Talk about 'hypocrisy', why wasn't Senator Yerima arrested and detained or the countless Imams that marry very underage girls. A critical observation will tell you that this man married this girl in the exact same manner Senator Yerima married his 13 yr. old bride. Both marriages were traditionally legitimate. Mr. Ugwu did not abduct the girl. He even borrowed money to perform all the required marriage rights.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Edy4T(f): 10:36pm On May 28, 2016
Na wa o! This is pure child abuse
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by kobonaire(m): 10:51pm On May 28, 2016
One guy in Zamfara state is asking "what is wrong?".
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by kaziblake(f): 11:04pm On May 28, 2016
Chinom:

Talk about 'hypocrisy', why wasn't Senator Yerima arrested and detained or the countless Imams that marry very underage girls. A critical observation will tell you that this man married this girl in the exact same manner Senator Yerima married his 13 yr. old bride. Both marriages were traditionally legitimate. Mr. Ugwu did not abduct the girl. He even borrowed money to perform all the required marriage rights.
Defender of hypocrisy...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / I Just Started A Family! My Wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.