Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,454 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:02 AM

37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl (55371 Views)

'No Wife, No Job'; 37-Year-Old Man Threatens To Commit Suicide In Anambra. Photo / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by mukhcech(m): 6:17pm On May 28, 2016
This man na northerner, Him just nationalize imu citizenship for Biafra land. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by PenSniper: 6:18pm On May 28, 2016
nepapole:
Name checkers, where @ thou?

Present - SW branch. Ugandan jews in the news again for the worst things. But do not say i told you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by HammerTheirPapa(f): 6:19pm On May 28, 2016
No real traditonal marriage happened and this is illegal even in Ibo culture. Unlike some Aliyu, yunusa, Mohammed whom child marriage is embedded in their Islamic culture. Many of them till this day defend yunusa and claimed the 14 year old Ese 'eloped and willingly converted' but no single Ibo will defend this.
Yunusa should be hanged upside down with his ball.

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Greenback: 6:20pm On May 28, 2016
Victorvexz:
I wonder what the Biafra and Ipob youts will say this time. A Igbo have done it oh .They have made us believe child marriages only happens in the north, although the northerners are trying so hard to curb the practice.

buhari will say "a pool at porty,iza pool porever".

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by iamNifemi(m): 6:20pm On May 28, 2016
Tiri gbosa fun awon Igbokwenu!!!

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by gulfer: 6:21pm On May 28, 2016
when he visited the village earlier in the year, he and Abada, whom he described as a retired Biafran soldier, went to have a drink.Ugwu said he paid the bills and told his friend he needed a woman to marry.
Surely, the man is a Northerner grin grin angry angry
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nwaisuochi(m): 6:22pm On May 28, 2016
goodlifehyd:

If it had been a northerner the whole thread would be dripping of ISLAMABAD and other tribalistic comments from you and your people but here is an igbo man and you noticed poverty...lol
It is big news because it is unusual for such news to emanate from God's own People. If it was from Katsina or Bornu,who cares?
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 28, 2016
the Jewish abi the Israelite handi work abi.. that inusa case is far more better since ese like him unlike this ipob grand PA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Greenback: 6:23pm On May 28, 2016
PenSniper:

Present - SW branch. Ugandan jews in the news again for the worst things. But do not say i told you.

when are u gonna stop rubbing off whats left of ur intelligence on the mud like a pig does,when u get to 40? By then t'will be 2late. U aint a kid no more.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 28, 2016
H

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 28, 2016
why arrest him? didn't the xtian god rape his 12 year old mother to give birth to himself.religion of pedophiles! *spits*

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by neocortex: 6:27pm On May 28, 2016
malton:
All hell would have broke loose were this to be a Yunusa.

Watch how they'll be lurking in background like some shadow.

Unrepentant children of hate and simpletons, bad is everywhere, regardless of religion or ethnicity!

aminho:
If it was umar or Aliyu now those Jewish ugandans would have banged dia chest insulting islam,sultan,shehu of borno oba rilwan even Alafin of oyo

Victorvexz:
I wonder what the Biafra and Ipob youts will say this time. A Igbo have done it oh .They have made us believe child marriages only happens in the north, although the northerners are trying so hard to curb the practice.

You guys are the one making Islam look bad,
In this 21st century , instead of boasting with good
deeds, you guys are arguing on who is more evil.

Yinusa with his cohorts abducted Ese and denied her parents
access to her even the police IG was afraid of rescuing the girl
yet you expected Nigerians to keep quiet so as not to offend you.

If the name had been Yunusa, you guys would have brought up
ridiculous theory such as "they are in love with each other", all
in a bid to defend the criminal.

On checking through this thread, I haven't seen any comment praising
or defending the accused or trying to explain how they were deeply in love.
If the name had been Yunusa , your guess is as good as mine.

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Arsenate(m): 6:29pm On May 28, 2016
herbie27:
Cos is predominant in the north, and on rare occasion in other regions. grin
WRONG
It's because you guys are shameless hypocrites who judge and condemn others for the same sins and evils you perpetrate.

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by jasysandra(f): 6:32pm On May 28, 2016
Now I get d movie...Wives on Strike.

Akamu Herbalist angry
End time grandpa angry

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by EzeRedd(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2016
Fvck! Can't we not just make every issue about tribe. Something bad is something bad irrespective of tribe,religion, etc. No body has a monopoly of crime. Today, it might be ugwu, tomorrow tunde, next thread musa, tegha, apkos and so on and so forth. What sort of warped mindset do we nigerians have for effing christ's sake. Sometimes comments on nairaland just makes me want to throw my phone away. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by meeku: 6:36pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=sauceny post=46057739]Sad...I thought such incidence only happens in Northern Nigeria[/q uote]now u know it happen even in d east
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Aroh48(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2016
Am not here to check names
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by mightykay(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2016
igbo ppl are the most useless ppl in the world, they ve started what they cant finish. ppl are nt talking about the crime again but checking names and religion. igbo started it and we will give it to them full flesh. i know of 3 igbo women who were married @ the age of 13 to 16 and now they are grandmas.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by sagieramos(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2016
Sasuwa:
child abuse
u luk familiar. are u baba hope daugter?
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by zayyadoski(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2016
No body holy pass
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 28, 2016
What he did is condemnable, and no none is a shameless hypocrite cos you've refused to accept the truth.
Arsenate:
WRONG
It's because you guys are shameless hypocrites who judge and condemn others for the same sins and evils you perpetrate.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Greenback: 6:47pm On May 28, 2016
PenSniper:

Go and preach to your gluttonous dad.
seun,oam4J
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by goodlifehyd(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2016
God's own people when will you stop this your chest beating one of your brother was just arrested in india is that also an unusual news??
Nwaisuochi:
It is big news because it is unusual for such news to emanate from God's own People. If it was from Katsina or Bornu,who cares?

2 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by neonet(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2016
fados4sure:
That man look too old at 37. Do you mean 77?
You are very observant, he looks like somebody that is up to 60yrs old.BTW, why is he claiming 37
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:58pm On May 28, 2016
nepapole:

Over here, no time to even read the full story: LOL, this one I have got bookmark and save to throw back at some ppl face wey sabi abuse anybody and everybody but themselves - aka Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Saladin25(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
when are we going to stop this name checking and ethnic bashing?
It will never stop on Nairaland. If this man is from North, the people from the east would have flooded this thread with hate comments abusing Islam, northerners and their leaders. Hypocrites Biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by doskie(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2016
nepapole:
if na hausa nobody for hear word again

1 Like

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by neonet(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2016
EzeRedd:
Fvck! Can't we not just make every issue about tribe. Something bad is something bad irrespective of tribe,religion, etc. No body has a monopoly of crime. Today, it might be ugwu, tomorrow tunde, next thread musa, tegha, apkos and so on and so forth. What sort of warped mindset do we nigerians have for effing christ's sake. Sometimes comments on nairaland just makes me want to throw my phone away. Gosh!

This is very common in African countries... They love tribalism.That is why Africans are still where they are today.They can't forge ahead in life.
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by SAMBARRY: 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
It's obvious Nigerian men view little girls as just mere sex machine and nothing more.I doubt whether they even see little girls as humans with feelings undecided
Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by Evathyst(f): 7:18pm On May 28, 2016
nepapole:

*Present Sir!*

I'm Evathyst, and I'm the South West Zone 9 correspondent. Reporting for duty Sir!

*Ehm*

*Clears throat*

Another law abiding jew indeed...

3 Likes

Re: 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl by hajhud: 7:19pm On May 28, 2016
Tnx God it's not yunusa again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Advise Someone To Marry In This Room / Woman Vomits Padlock, Delivers Turtle In Lagos - The Sun / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.