Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!!! And To My Fellow Celebrants!! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!! And To My Fellow Celebrants!! (673 Views)

Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Am +1 Today,happy Birthday To Myself / Happy Birthday To This Beautiful Soul Kinginvahala3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!! And To My Fellow Celebrants!! by lilkudos(m): 8:30am On May 28, 2016
#®eal_kud°s #..I can't really ask for anything more.. God has given me another chance ..another life.. Another happiness.. I'm alive today ain't my doing.. I'm so grateful to God .. May his name be praised!! Not even the economy can change my fate!! #happy cheesy cheesy cheesy birthday to me.. And to all my fellow celebrants.. #let's get a shout out joorhh!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!! And To My Fellow Celebrants!! by Nobody: 8:47am On May 28, 2016
Happy birthday bro... More straffing for you wink

(1) (Reply)

Be in Port Harcourt on the 19TH NOV.2016 / Happy New Year Whatsapp DP 2017 / See Two Physically Challenged People Who Sweep The Pedestrian Bridge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.