Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) (30930 Views)

Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Lanre Gentry Flaunts Temi, His New Love Weeks After Separating From Mercy Aigbe / Linda Dominguez Slap From Lanre Nzeribe: Lady Shares More Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:39am On May 28, 2016
Dmarketter:
and if ur example happens , from my perception of u , you would first ask "what did he do". Cmon. This sexist angle to issues I keeping women down. Learn to relate professionally with issues on the basis they are indidviduals. No man should ever hit a woman and no woman should hit a man no matter what. If we both agree on that which I serious doubt. All that should bother you is that a person slapped another person three times (cos the sex of the warring parties should be inconsequential)
I don't see what's hard to comprehend in my opinion.

You have got "this sexist thing" stamped in your brain. And I won't even bother explaining further.

#Okbye.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:40am On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

In the fridge.....what's your brand grin
Maltina smiley
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by toprealman: 9:43am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:
But do you have to turn it into a Man vs Woman thing?

Your boss slapped you over 8k. Simple! That's the reason he slapped you and not because you are female. Stop trying to turn it into a gender abuse of some sort. It could have also been a male staff he would slap like that and what do you expect the male staff to say about it?

Some of these women sef. They experience something but they complain for the wrong reasons. undecided
anything to win the case follow. if you can connect Fulani herdsmen, APC, forex, APC, PMB.....the better

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Titilayooni(f): 9:43am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Your boss slapped you over 8k. Simple! That's the reason he slapped you and not because you are female. Stop trying to turn it into a gender abuse of some sort. It could have also been a male staff he would slap like that and what do you expect the male staff to say about it?

Some of these women sef. They experience something but they complain for the wrong reasons. undecided
why would my boss slap me?Is he mad or trying to be mad?Because of 8K,if he knew he could do the job alone,why employ someone...Any employer wey try am with me go enter am o....
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by kenex4ever(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2016
why did she tell him to take d money by himself? Datz rude!
if na me na gun I go shoot her.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
Maltina smiley

Kukuma ask for water na undecided
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 9:44am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
I don't see what's hard to comprehend in my opinion.

You have got "this sexist thing" stamped in your brain. And I won't even bother explaining further.

#Okbye.
no time babyy, you really dull

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:45am On May 28, 2016
Titilayooni:
why would my boss slap me?Is he mad or trying to be mad?Because of 8K,if he knew he could do the job alone,why employ someone...Any employer wey try am with me go enter am o....
Lool....I understand you jare.

Your boss no suppose slap you whether you be man or woman, boy or girl. Naso e suppose be. cheesy
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 9:47am On May 28, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Kukuma ask for water na undecided
cheesy But I need blood na.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by ebudera(f): 9:51am On May 28, 2016
Abeg make una no vex shey d babe jst stand de luk d guy as him de design her face wit slap. It is well o
sugarbelly1:
Nzeribe totally at fault from the ladies explanation.. See how it all happened as explained by her

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/05/monalisa-chindas-ex-lanre-nzeribe.html

She should sue na
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Greenbullet(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2016
Ladycloud:
This is inhumane... Men should stop hitting women!
this is inhumane...women should stop insulting and hitting men.rubbish bullshit.u want gender equality,u want to be treated specially. confused gender.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by AuroraB(f): 9:54am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

She can call it whatever! For all I care, he's got no record of hitting his fellow man but his ex-wife and this woman. If it rings no bell to you, then what does My irk here is what gave her the temerity to delay her boss' request? She could still balance her accounts without that physical cash angry
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
cheesy But I need blood na.

I have plenty, come and suck it wink
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:55am On May 28, 2016
toprealman:
anything to win the case follow. if you can connect Fulani herdsmen, APC, forex, APC, PMB.....the better
Lool...I see.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by eleojobaba(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2016
Does the cause of a quarrel justify violence? A man hitting another man is assault and is not as evil as a man, especially one who has a track record of domestic violence, hitting a lady. Once may be excused as a mistake but three times?
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Baruch28(m): 9:57am On May 28, 2016
Sorry Linda my ex sch mate. You should go bck to the States.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:59am On May 28, 2016
AuroraB:
She can call it whatever! For all I care, he's got no record of hitting his fellow man but his ex-wife and this woman. If it rings no bell to you, then what does My irk here is what gave her the temerity to delay her boss' request? She could still balance her accounts without that physical cash angry
Lol! It's not right for her to make it 'sexist' in my opinion. Even if he has hit a woman before.

For all we know, this could have just been attempt at smearing his name with the "woman beater" tag as a result of what his ex-wife had earlier reported.

But then again, whatever he gets is what he should take because he didn't think about what will happen before laying his hands on an employee of his who happens to be a woman.

I'm also glad you acknowledge the fact that the lady also has some fault as to what led to her assault.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by ndcide(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

I was interested in the case until i read that gender nonsense of a man shouldn't slap a woman. I see it as hypocritical and a lame way to whip up sentiments. So it's a woman that have the right to slap a man.

Well, At this point I'm no longer interested.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by naijaboiy: 10:02am On May 28, 2016
ndcide:

I was interested in the case until i read that gender nonsense of a man shouldn't slap a woman. I see it as hypocritical and a lame way to whip up sentiments. So it's a woman that have the right to slap a man.

Well, At this point I'm no longer interested.
Same here bruv!
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by queenDD(f): 10:06am On May 28, 2016
Smellymouth:
The story funny die walahi grin

1. I went to 3 different supermarkets grin

2. We had a 3rd party live band event cheesy

3. 30% commission shocked

4. I got slapped 3 times shocked grin cheesy

5. Do I deserve to be slapped 3 times? grin

Using 3 as the subject of the formula, find X grin

Wallahi..you are hilarious. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by greatman247(m): 10:08am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

Wow I love your sense of reasoning jor!

Lady, no one is saying your boss was right but don't make it look like gender issue here. Her female boss can harass her too in that manner. I don't like those tagging this to gender issue, saying men should stop hitting women. What if a female boss hit a male subordinate? So she's right? Rubbish. What is not good is not good. Anyway, I won't judge, until I hear the boss out. I hate to quick to judge hearing only one side of story. Don't conclude yet until the other side of the story come out. If she thinks she have a case she should have reported at the right quarters.

I wonder what this country turning into. So you guys have turned the internet to Police of some sort. Internet is gradually taking the job of Police, court, lawyer even the judge to the extent that whenever some internal problems happen even between husband and wife they rush to the internet first to wash their dirty linens in public as if internet is the court, or police station. Meanwhile, these females rush to court to wed and when there's trouble they abandon the same court for internet. What a shame, and some mature fools too online will be quick to judge on one side of the story on the internet.

Miss, did u get your job over the internet? Go to police station or court if u think he violates your fundamental human right. Internet is not court please. Channel your complains to the appropriate sectors, that way you will get the appropriate justice in the end. Don't come to the internet that at the end of the day it goes viral and he begs u in a corner and u accept and we that have castigated him on internet will then look like fool as if we have wasted our precious time. I am even suspecting foul play already!

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On May 28, 2016
What is wrong with Nigerians, this is why there's Law, Lawyers, Police, Judges and Courts; sue the marafvka for all he's worth angry
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by samsam2019: 10:13am On May 28, 2016
This is what I hate about these stoopid women. Whar does she mean by no man has the right to slap any woman? Violence is not right for anybody, not only against women.

She made appear like it's ok if the foolish guy had slapped a man.

Anyway there's absolutely no reason for her to put it online. She should just go to court

Simples
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:13am On May 28, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Actress Monalisa Chinda's ex Lanre Nzeribe has been accused by one of his staff, lounge manager Linda Dominguez of slapping her three times over N8000.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/05/monalisa-chindas-ex-lanre-nzeribe.html
By their look you shall know them!
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Owliver(m): 10:14am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
Believe me, I get your point but let's call a spade a spade.

The man was wrong in all dimensions.
1. He assaulted a female.
2. He assaulted an employee.
3. He assaulted a female employee.

She had the right to turn it to whatever.
is it everything you bring in female male talk. you people are annoying really. so assaulting a female is more severe than assaulting a male? is that it?
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by PrettyClare7(f): 10:15am On May 28, 2016
naijaboiy:

My own is the issue shouldn't be boxed into a gender corner.

She was slapped because of a disagreement over 8k and not categorically because she's female. It could also be a male in her position who would have also received the slap.

Please understand my post before you quote next time. Thanks.
I would prefer to think that the slap would not have come so easily and so quickly and for that number of times if it were a man. he would think twice. since a man would easily slap back and fight. if she were to fight the man,she would get more injuries. hence, I think gender has something to do with it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 28, 2016
It is at least partly a gender thing. Trust me he would hesitate to slap a man. Would he for instance have the temerity to strike Olumide, Nigeria's strongest man?

1 Like

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Ask4Info: 10:18am On May 28, 2016
NaijaMutant:
Only 3 slaps and it has become a news undecided

Do you know how many women have been slapped today already undecided

Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Owliver(m): 10:21am On May 28, 2016
AuroraB:
why are you surprised? humans only fight(in this case hit) those they assume they have physical power over. it is not a man's fault that you females fall in that category. it's just nature. Just as you can also slap your 5yrs old kid but would think it twice before you slap him when he's 25 years old. so please address the real issue not making it a we against them argument.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 10:26am On May 28, 2016
Owliver:
is it everything you bring in female male talk. you people are annoying really. so assaulting a female is more severe than assaulting a male? is that it?

Male or female, he was wrong.

That's my point.
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Owliver(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2016
Twaci:
Male or female, he was wrong.
That's my point.
thank you for retracing your sexist statement. agreed
Re: Lanre Nzeribe Slaps Linda Dominguez 3 Times Over N8k (pics) by Twaci(f): 10:33am On May 28, 2016
Owliver:
thank you for retracing your sexist statement. agreed
My statement was never sexist. You just needed further explanation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Aneke Twins Celebrate Their Birthday Today - See Thier Stunning Photos / Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically / Jim Iyke Visits Okezie Ikpeazu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.