Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno (29379 Views)

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Buhari Dressed In Army Uniform In Zamfara Today / Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by idrezee(m): 10:54pm On May 28, 2016
skillet:

Buhari can do whatever he likes. When gej was president why didn't he arrest buhari on comments made which were clearly seditious? You people are always quick to apply diplomacy when its ur turn. If the king dies, buhari will hear of it. Afterall, fulani have been killing niger deltan kings before. This won't be the first time. Kwontinu.
I am not HAUSA, I don't even understand it but I'm a Nigerian and this is me and u versus the Niger Delta Avengers, if u do anything wrong and u escape arrest ur father will be invited to help trace ur whereabout and that is exactly what is happening now.

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by skillet(m): 11:14pm On May 28, 2016
idrezee:
I am not HAUSA, I don't even understand it but I'm a Nigerian and this is me and u versus the Niger Delta Avengers, if u do anything wrong and u escape arrest ur father will be invited to help trace ur whereabout and that is exactly what is happening now.

And is that right? This "invitation" does it later become an interrogation? What's wrong is wrong. Nobody is special. If bokoharam and fulani can misbehave and he supports them, one as a spokesman and for the second as a tribal chief, then he has no moral ground to "invite" any body for anything as long as it is an agitation for ethnic emancipation or actualisation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by buchilino(m): 11:23pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If he dies he dies, he can say he don't know what is happening in his committee make noise if u wish that's all there is nothing will happen

Quote me if u like

Nigeria has over pampad this Niger Delta people, I know the North and west will regret not allowing igbos dominant this people for goodness sake

Every thing is oppression, maybe is time to show u people what operation truly is

BE VERY CAREFUL WAT U SAY N WISH 2 OTHERS COS WEN KARMA BITES U IN D ASS, U WILL NO IT (KARMA) EXISTS

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 28, 2016
Dmillionaire:
pmb is a cause to this generation
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Festuskd(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2016
Fyno:
Arrested Paramount Leader Of Ogoni Dies In Army Custody.

There is palpable discomfort at bori the headquarters of ogoni clan as news filtered in the air of the death of the Paramount leader of ogoni land, presently women are protesting and the youths are warming up,everything around living or dead seems to be very sad.
. They should pray nothing happens to that man else Buhari wil regret his actions against d Ogonis.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by engrdosmen01(m): 11:35pm On May 28, 2016
mrvitalis:
If he dies he dies, he can say he don't know what is happening in his committee make noise if u wish that's all there is nothing will happen

Quote me if u like

Nigeria has over pampad this Niger Delta people, I know the North and west will regret not allowing igbos dominant this people for goodness sake

Every thing is oppression, maybe is time to show u people what operation truly is

Receive Sense
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by chichriso: 12:06am On May 29, 2016
amaechi1:
One thing is clear, this news is not true. It intention is to cause mayhem and confusion. Secondly, even if the ruler was arrested the military are not that foolish not to handle him with care.

Ogoni land is hot already , and u are there saying trash
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by chichriso: 12:09am On May 29, 2016
MrDavidson:

Seeing your moniker, I won't dignity your comment with any argument. When you have a better account name, you can mention me and be sure of a better reply.

u are idi*t
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by ChikaSunday(m): 12:33am On May 29, 2016
I smell C4 + URANIUM burning, waiting 2 explode like Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Fyno:
Arrested Paramount Leader Of Ogoni Dies In Army Custody.

There is palpable discomfort at bori the headquarters of ogoni clan as news filtered in the air of the death of the Paramount leader of ogoni land, presently wemen are protesting and the youths are warming up,everything around living or dead seems to be very sad.

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by mindtricks: 12:33am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Quote me if u like

Watch what you say buddy. Contempt and tribalism @work?
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Blizzy9ja: 12:34am On May 29, 2016
funkydislo:
Does the leader has no name?
U wan use the name cook soup? Abi u no hear say Buhari boys kidnap the paramount ruler of Yeghe in Ogonoland?
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by mindtricks: 12:39am On May 29, 2016
dube4peace:
[color=#000099][/color] hmmm

Wetin you talk, or were you trying to advertise your original honey?
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by smogup: 12:43am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Quote me if u like

just shharrrappp!
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by DCONE1(m): 1:39am On May 29, 2016
freeze001:
It better be a joke or rumour! They better produce him alive and debunk any rumours! It will be a major slight that this country will not recover from otherwise!

Shebi you. Self dey d country na all of us go suffer am naw...abi no Be so
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by DCONE1(m): 1:43am On May 29, 2016
chichriso:

Ogoni land is hot already , and u are there saying trash
is ogoni land bigger than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by DCONE1(m): 1:49am On May 29, 2016
Dmillionaire:
pmb is a cause to this generation
the tongue is powerful if he is a cause then the cause is affecting all of us that is you and me
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by DCONE1(m): 1:54am On May 29, 2016
Likei:
them don kill traditional ruler? una go see avengers part two. "The terminators"
are you living Nigeria cos na all of us e go affect
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by DCONE1(m): 1:55am On May 29, 2016
Immunity1:
R.I.P you are just an ordinary person and death does not recognize personality
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by DCONE1(m): 2:01am On May 29, 2016
rolchi:

Let us just pray it isn't true but if true....big wahala be that oh.
abegi make I hear word like say na only Niger Delta millitant and killers with atillary Dey
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by DCONE1(m): 2:17am On May 29, 2016
oweman:
If he has not died the military should please kill the drunkard quickly .
. Hahahah guy You funny oooh
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by aerodee(m): 2:19am On May 29, 2016
I see a lot of mouth making and chest beating.

1> He was arrested, you made so much noise about what Ogoni can do now,
2> He is dead, still more noise, if Ogoni want to fight please do, I can't wait for naija to break jare because the only thing binding is just the oil.

Ogoni, fight if you want to and let everyone go their way abeg else stop the noise so that we can read the next news about T-billz or some other idio-t celeb.

How many times did Fulani announce or beat chest before attacking? We Southerners and our mouth sha!!!

I am tired of people making mouth in Naija and doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Bethelwealthy(m): 2:33am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Quote me if u like

Brother, sorry for your loss. I dont mean d paramount ruler, i mean your brain. I heard shoprite sells toy brain. When was any northern leader arrested because there is violence or killing in his domain? You sit in your comfortable home, spewing out ignorance and bitterness for d Niger-Deltans. Guy, borrow a brain if you dont have one. This country is a slave-taker, instead of make this country great, our desire was to turn all to beggers. These guys produce oil, have their environment and livehood destroy, has ni better care or affirmative actions of govt for accelerated development. that only happens in Nigeria. Am yoruba but brother, truth be told. When southwest was d golden goose with Cocoa, was it not purely privately owned? How abt groundnut pyramid, they are privately owned, so how come everything abt crude is taken by govt, leaving behind only poverty, destruction of livelihood and poisoned environment. Dont worry, keep making nouse, by d time We are in total darkness in Nigeria, you will learn to respect people's sovereignty.

2 Likes

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by One1after: 2:40am On May 29, 2016
str8talk1:
Dis is d height of injustice,what is d offence of d Ogoni leader,because NDA r operating in his domain and so what!?
Was any emir or sharia leader arrested in d North whn Boko haram holds sway in d North?
Dis is nonsense and gross abuse of power...if Bull.hari thinks he can muzzle d pple of Ogoni,then he has help in stoking d fire of total collaspe of d main stay of Nigeria.

Lol. Online warrior
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by One1after: 2:42am On May 29, 2016
bondingman:
Extra-judicial killing of Mohammed Yusuf brought d emergence of d deadliest side of boko haram!
If Nigerian army makes d mistake of allowing d man die in their custody, they should forget d name Nigeria bc it'll b broken to shreds!

Online soldier. Nice one sir
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by One1after: 2:45am On May 29, 2016
aerodee:
I see a lot of mouth making and chest beating.

1> He was arrested, you made so much noise about what Ogoni can do now,
2> He is dead, still more noise, if Ogoni want to fight please do, I can't wait for naija to break jare because the only thing binding is just the oil.

Ogoni, fight if you want to and let everyone go their way abeg else stop the noise so that we can read the next news about T-billz or some other idio-t celeb.

How many times did Fulani announce or beat chest before attacking? We Southerners and our mouth sha!!!

I am tired of people making mouth in Naija and doing nothing.

Lolzzz. Just go to bia.fra facebook page and you will see plenty chest beating of how they will kill Buhari if he arrest Kanu, do you even take noise makers serious. Lol

1 Like

Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by HIPROFILE(m): 3:04am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Quote me if u like

See what a graduate is writing....omg... spewing trash...well I could remember what my lecturer used to say: one can either mess through his anus or his mouth....oga you jast messed through your mouth and its spelling profusely.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by HIPROFILE(m): 3:10am On May 29, 2016
Bethelwealthy:

Brother, sorry for your loss. I dont mean d paramount ruler, i mean your brain. I heard shoprite sells toy brain. When was any northern leader arrested because there is violence or killing in his domain? You sit in your comfortable home, spewing out ignorance and bitterness for d Niger-Deltans. Guy, borrow a brain if you dont have one. This country is a slave-taker, instead of make this country great, our desire was to turn all to beggers. These guys produce oil, have their environment and livehood destroy, has ni better care or affirmative actions of govt for accelerated development. that only happens in Nigeria. Am yoruba but brother, truth be told. When southwest was d golden goose with Cocoa, was it not purely privately owned? How abt groundnut pyramid, they are privately owned, so how come everything abt crude is taken by govt, leaving behind only poverty, destruction of livelihood and poisoned environment. Dont worry, keep making nouse, by d time We are in total darkness in Nigeria, you will learn to respect people's sovereignty.

Are you sure that guy will understand all this you wrote.... I dant think.. cos from his own assertion one can easily tell how educated he, the kinda life he lives, how poor he is( brain poverty) is the worst....God please heal him.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Candyrain(m): 3:15am On May 29, 2016
DCONE1:
God bless you

From ur posts u can deduce u are Yoruba. Let's assume the Ooni of Ife was abducted/arrested by the NA and he dies in their custody, would u say God bless u if someone makes a remark about him in such manner?

Waiting for ur response...
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by hardbody: 3:19am On May 29, 2016
HIPROFILE:

Are you sure that guy will understand all this you wrote.... I dant think.. cos from his own assertion one can easily tell how educated he, the kinda life he lives, how poor he is( brain poverty) is the worst....God please heal him.

Una no dey sleep? Me dey night duty sha
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Billygee2u: 3:30am On May 29, 2016
pedrilo:
Miyeti Allah members were not arrested as a result of fulani Herdsmen attacks nationwide, no sultan or emir was arrested because of BH, but ogoni chief arrested and killed already because of NDA, nnamdi kanu arrested because of IPOB. Ok o
the Hausas did the same killing during Abacha regime,they killed Sarowiwa of Ogoni land for standing up for his people.
Hausas conspired and asked Abacha and IBB to eliminate him, now they are trying to repeat what they did in the 80s in this 21st ,no,no,no,it will not happen.
Hausa/fulanis terrorists killing every where claiming that they own Nigeria.
time has come for you Hausas/fulanis to take your Nigeria and let SS/SE to go on their own peacefully or Nigeria will break beyond recognition.
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by Billygee2u: 3:36am On May 29, 2016
amaechi1:

Kanu still in kuje! There he shall remain.
you are a bloody vampire
Re: Barinaadaa Gbaranee Dies In Army Custody - Fyno by tit(f): 3:49am On May 29, 2016
ogoni and ijaw should just ask oil workers to keep off their land to appease the gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello's Security Detail & Soldiers Clash At Checkpoint / Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London / Obaseki: Some APC Governors Are Supporting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.