Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? (1515 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Rivers State, Received By Governor Wike (Pics) / New Paris Club Refund: See What Each State Received / Dolapo Osinbajo Arrives Imo State, Received By Gov Rochas Okorocha And Wife.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by McGibson(m): 9:10am On May 28, 2016
I think the Economic situation in Nigeria has started affecting Anambra State. Last month till now. Alot of screening has been going on to reduce the number of civil servants in the state. Salary was not paid in full last month and some was not paid. Today is 28th and yet no Salary. I think Willie Obiano is tired and he already said that there's no money again in the state. Which way Anambrarians?

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by McGibson(m): 9:54am On May 28, 2016
tongue
Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by eziokwubundunuwa: 10:03am On May 28, 2016
Window dressing doesn't last long. It is best everyone accept the true state of things. I'm afraid things might be worse this month as our income from oil has dropped by 50% loss in production coupled with low oil price.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by asha90: 10:08am On May 28, 2016
Hopeless frustrated old man go and face your useless and bankrupt Imo state. Anambra has been paying salaries on every 25th and it is still maintained. Bother about your broke imo state and leave us out of your woes as we are not responsible for squandering of loans and bailouts in Imo state with nothing anywhere on ground to show for it. You wish we will be hopeless like your worthless state.cool

[s]
eziokwubundunuwa:
Window dressing doesn't last long. It is best everyone accept the true state of things. I'm afraid things might be worse this month as our income from oil has dropped by 50% loss in production coupled with low oil price.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by asha90: 10:10am On May 28, 2016
My cousins and nephews including my mom are in the civil service in Anambra and I have not heard that they haven't received alert on the 25th of every month. Please verify from other civil servants first.

McGibson:
I think the Economic situation in Nigeria has started affecting Anambra State. Last month till now. Alot of screening has been going on to reduce the number of civil servants in the state. Salary was not paid in full last month and some was not paid. Today is 28th and yet no Salary. I think Willie Obiano is tired and he already said that there's no money again in the state. Which way Anambrarians?
Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by Noneroone(m): 10:19am On May 28, 2016
McGibson:
what u wish for Anambra will befall you hundren folds. Anambra has never paid half salary before and remains one of few states which pays before month end. Most states do screening and economic situation in the country affects every state including Anambra. Take your frustration back to the noose and leave Anambra alone.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by manutdrichie(m): 10:25am On May 28, 2016
Op is APC propaganda virus

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by McGibson(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2016
manutdrichie:
Op is APC propaganda virus
I am a civil servant here in Anambra and I can testify that salary has not been paid. Ask anybody yu know in Anambra State civil service. Anambra is becoming broke like IMO state. face the fact

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by asha90: 12:28pm On May 28, 2016
I just called my mom right now and she confirmed alongside my nephews and cousins that they got their own 2days ago. She said that the verification was to weed out ghost workers. So if you didn't get alert then you are a ghost worker. Better go and clarify yourself.

McGibson:
I am a civil servant here in Anambra and I can testify that salary has not been paid. Ask anybody yu know in Anambra State civil service. Anambra is becoming broke like IMO state. face the fact

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by McGibson(m): 12:33pm On May 28, 2016
asha90:
I just called my mom right now and she confirmed alongside my nephews and cousins that they got their own 2days ago. She said that the verification was to weed out ghost workers. So you didn't get alert then you are a ghost worker. Better go and clarify yourself.

Stop deceiving yur self. Anambra workers have not received their salary and am sure there's no money. I work under the ministry of Health and till now. No one has received alert including head of service. they re now saying the strike made them not to pay. but the fact is #AnambraIsBroke

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by asha90: 12:46pm On May 28, 2016
Liar

I don't have time for people who wish we are broke like them LOL

I have got the confirmation from my mom and cousins. They can't lie to me. cool

[s]
McGibson:

Stop deceiving yur self. Anambra workers have not received their salary and am sure there's no money. I work under the ministry of Health and till now. No one has received alert including head of service. they re now saying the strike made them not to pay. but the fact is #AnambraIsBroke
[/s]
Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by GODISGREAT123: 1:34pm On May 28, 2016
You are a worker in ghost mode. You ain't gonna receive any pay from nobody. My wife was paid on 26th May. She works at Govt House.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Btw, it would do you a lot of good to stop wasting ur time praying for Anambra to get broke. Use the time for something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by tuzeriouz(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2016
McGibson:

The on going screening exercise has identified & kicked you out as a ghost worker. Am still wondering which MOH you are referring to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by McGibson(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2016
tuzeriouz:

The on going screening exercise has identified & kicked you out as a ghost worker. Am still wondering which MOH you are referring to?

I ain't no ghost worker. infact almost all my colleagues has not received their salary. so they better check what they saw or it might be from our individual banks. I called up to 10 persons now and they all have not gotten alert.
Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by bender79: 2:58pm On May 28, 2016
Noneroone:
what u wish for Anambra will befall you hundren folds. Anambra has never paid half salary before and remains one of few states which pays before month end. Most states do screening and economic situation in the country affects every state including Anambra. Take your frustration back to the noose and leave Anambra alone.
My friend take the message and leave the messenger. Do you think anambra is from space?
Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by pingpong1: 3:11pm On May 28, 2016
McGibson:

I ain't no ghost worker. infact almost all my colleagues has not received their salary. so they better check what they saw or it might be from our individual banks. I called up to 10 persons now and they all have not gotten alert.

Your fellow ghost workers??

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by McGibson(m): 5:03pm On May 28, 2016
pingpong1:

Your fellow ghost workers??

lol yes
Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by tuzeriouz(m): 5:41pm On May 28, 2016
McGibson:

the response shall kwantinu to be negative if you kwantinu to call fellow ghost workers

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by globe16: 6:45pm On May 28, 2016
tuzeriouz:

lmaoooooo

Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by Oaksme: 5:21pm On May 30, 2016
No one is yet to paid in anambra civil service ...I dunno
which civil service ur sis and nephews work ....still trying to figure out.
Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by annek35: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
asha90:
My cousins and nephews including my mom are in the civil service in Anambra and I have not heard that they haven't received alert on the 25th of every month. Please verify from other civil servants first.

Could you please confirm if Anambra state uses remita to to pay memeber if your family in the civil service? Perhaps you could ask them
Re: Has Anyone In Anambra State Received Salary Alert? by annek35: 3:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
McGibson:

Bro, how do you receive youregular salary in Anambra state. Remita? Or is there another service provider for this. Daalu

(1) (Reply)

Fayose To Aisha Buhari: Wait Till 2018. / Rochas Okorocha's Mystery Illness / Nigerian State And The Coming Realignment In Yorubaland, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.