Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Todays Devotion,22 August.a New Beginning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Todays Devotion,22 August.a New Beginning (2377 Views)

Is Buhari God’s New Beginning For Nigeria? A Note To The Church…. / Todays Devotion (turning Obstacles To Miracles / Todays Devotion,aug 6th.(how To Possess Your Possessions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Todays Devotion,22 August.a New Beginning by uchkochi(m): 6:33am On Aug 22, 2009
I welcome you my beloved to this great week of undeniable testimonies, it shall be to you a week you will live to remember. It is the last week in this great month of August, what you have thought was not possible is becoming possible by the quick intervention of God. Seat tight and get ready as I take you through this journey of discoveries and recoveries. You are not only going to discover but you shall uncover and recover all that you have lost in the name of Jesus Christ. Somebody's miracle job is about coming to pass, somebody is about stepping into unbelievable favors, it is time to go back to where you have been rejected before, God is about to honor you. Many things are going to be happening as you read ahead, the only adjective that you may be able to use to describe it is that it is very good.

Just like God made all things to be very good at the beginning. Genesis 1 vs. 31. God is changing everything that concerns you to be very good.

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8 vs. 28

Everything is working speedily for your good in the precious name of Jesus.

I shall be teaching on a subject titled, creating a new beginning.

The beginning determines the end just as the foundation of a building determines its height, your beginning matters a lot., as your beginning is essentially your foundation.

God has a strong value for beginning no wonder He said in these verses,

Although your beginning is small, your latter end shall greatly increase. Job 8 vs.7

Despise not the days of little beginnings. Zechariah 4 vs.10

In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God. John 1 vs.1

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth Gen 1 vs.1

The beginning is very significant, it is important, life itself has a beginning, a child has to be born into the world.

But very many people are not aware of this, so they waste their beginnings and expect to see a glorious end, it is so vital to also know that, how you begin each new day of your life greatly matters. But as the Lord lives and by His sure mercies, your beginning shall be recreated. Jesus died and rose again to give you a NEW BEGINNING. 2 Corinthians 5 vs 17

I prophesy on your life now that whatsoever seems to have been happening for sometime now that you don't like is coming to an end speedily. If it cannot be described as very good then it is not God, what so ever looks bad is turning around for your favor right now.

God is not just a God of overnight intervention He is also a God of new beginnings.

Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert. ISAIAH 43 VS.19

God is set to do something new for you before the month comes to an end, something eyes has not seen nor ears heard, it has not even enter into the heart of any man what God has begun to do in your life.

Whatsoever God starts He finishes, He is not a God of abandoned project; I hereby decree that the continuous Help of God shall always be seen in your life and that of your family in the name of
Jesus.

COMPULSORY STEPS TO CREATING A NEW BEGINNING

you must forget the past, So many people are victims of their pasts than they are of the devil, the past is so bad that it hunts them day and night, well I like you to know that the past cannot be changed but the future can be changed, so quit swimming in the past successes and failures a new day has come for you.

For God to do a new thing you must let your past go because nothing opposes the future and present than the past, nothing steals your today and tomorrow than your yesterday. Your tomorrow is greater than today, its time to consciously leave your past behind.

Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old, behold I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth. Isaiah 43 vs. 18 to 19

God is the one speaking Himself to you, He wants to do a new thing but the past is blocking your eyes to what God is about to do, you have to forget it to go forward. you are moving forward this time.

2. You must pray, nothing very good happens until you pray, many have often thought that prayer is only important in the meeting of your needs. Prayer is much more than that, every genuine change is impossible without prayers. Prayers put you in command, many people resort to prayers when a problem arises, whereas prayer prevents problems thereby making you to live as if problems never existed. From today you shall begin to live as if there are no problems.

Prayer is a must, Matthew 6 and vs. 7 Jesus was teaching and He said BUT WHEN YE PRAY…He did not say if ye pray but when you pray. Prayer is a lifestyle. Psalms 55 vs. 17, It is to be done at least morning, afternoon and evening. Prayer is not just talking to God; prayer is using Gods word to cause changes. The change that you have since desired is happening very fast

Before you pray check the scriptures to get backings and references or keys to open locked doors. Every problem has a word-solution that is every solution is in the bible, you have to locate it by studying. God only answers prayers from his word, a wordless prayer is a prayer prayed amiss. Prayer has nothing to do with the length or the loudness but it has everything to do with knowing the right word in the bible and applying faith and fervency hereby enforcing the change. Job 6 vs. 25 .b blessed

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:God Delights In Your Prosperity / How Did You Do Your Boxing Day? / Who Did Cain Marry? Was It His Sister And If So Was It Incest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.