Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success (1172 Views)

Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers / I'm Fedup, What Can I Do? / With Prayers, Necessary Changes, Nigeria Would Overcome Its Problems – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success by HardMirror(m): 1:23pm On May 28, 2016
So you have realized that Religion only has empty promises and nothing else.

Do not be deceived, there are Millions of Atheists living fantastic lives all around the world. You don't need the God delusion to live a happy successful life!

What should you do?

1. STOP LOOKING FOR SPIRITUAL POWERS!

Don't leave christianity and go to Hinduism, don't go into satanism, don't go into ANY form of spiritualism.
Some have been deceived into going into satanism thinking they will get power to get money, health and their other desires.
FIND PEACE IN YOUR SELF! Look at yourself in the mirror, you can be what you want to be.

2. BE 100% sure of what you want to do with your life
Why are you in school?
Why are you studying the course you are studying?
Why do you want to travel out?
Why are you getting married?
Why do you want to build a house?
Stop running the rat race! What do you really want from life?

3. Read the stories of people who live the kind of life you want to life
Get yourself absorbed in the life story of people you see as successful.
Stop hating successful people. Learn from them

4. Stop wishing and depending on luck, prayers or charms
Totally stop wishing. If you are a member of the "BABA PICK UP MY CALL CREW" abeg resign. Wishes don't make Men, Vision make men.
Don't get carried away by petty success stories. Olajumoke may be successful at her level, to people like me, I don't wish such success for any member of my family. Expand your orientation.
Stop celebrating Mediocrity.

Get ambitious friends
People who get things done, not people who pray and dream.
Change your level. Walk with people who are better than you.
My friends are established men, politicians, professionals not boys who see hustling as a way of life.

Get things done at any reasonable cost!
I can't go into much details here

You will get there

Forget all those Indian Talisman, satanism, Vodoo, God etc. All are in the same category.

People are getting things done all the while you are pursuing power for success

You will fail several times: it means it is time to review
Failure calls for revision.
Stop being stubborn!
You are doing something in a wrong way
Or you are totally on a wrong path

DON'T EVER BEG, BUT BE AN EPITOME OF HUMILITY
Package yourself.
Don't ever beg, smile a lot. Let people have confidence in you not Pity

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success by Adaowerri111: 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
Am I suppose to believe this?
Re: Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success by NiRfreak(m): 1:57pm On May 28, 2016
Sure the main problem of we Africans is too much belief in religion shits. if only we can think and free ourselves a little.
and..I'm sure the MODs wont see the sense in this... they prefer sending snakes to FP than posts dat wil touh lives.

1 Like

Re: Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 28, 2016
bitter truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success by Immorttal: 9:21am On May 29, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Am I suppose to believe this?
No and Yes, it all depends on the level of your propagated delusions
Re: Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success by olivegirl(f): 9:26am On May 29, 2016
CRUSHING THE YOKE OF IDOLATRY, PT. 3

In Jer 8:1,

1At that time, saith the LORD, they shall bring out the bones of the kings of Judah, and the bones of his princes, and the bones of the priests, and the bones of the prophets, and the bones of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, out of their graves: 2And they shall spread them before the sun, and the moon, and all the host of heaven, whom they have loved, and whom they have served, and after whom they have walked, and whom they have sought, and whom they have worshipped: they shall not be gathered, nor be buried; they shall be for dung upon the face of the earth.

You can see the horrible hatred in which the passage above was written against idolatry. God hates idolatry with perfect hatred. Many societies in many parts of the world have worshipped idols to their detriment. Idolatry breeds all other kinds of sins and abomination. It causes the mind to be hardened and decived. It provokes God to jealousy. More than any other thing, idolatry kindles the anger of God like nothing else. When people go into idolatry, it's like they are doing a spiritual marriage. It pollutes people and makes them slaves. Many are suffering right now because of the idols that their parents worshipped. God calls idolatry inquity and like we have been studying in this series, there is a generational dimension to idolatry. The judgment, punishment and consequences of idolatry goes to four generations. Idolatry is very destructive because it puts satan in control of man. So, idolatry is a chain that ties us to the prison of the past and until you pray from it, moving forward will be impossible.

Some people sometimes say, "Why is it when I'm praying hard, things become harder?" It's because chains become cruel when you are struggling to be free. When you are not trying to escape, no problem, but once they see that this person is likely to get out, they become more cruel.

I'm praying for someone that any chain of idolatry from your father's house. Any chain of idolatry from your mother's house, holding you in one position, making you stagnant, causing blockages, I command them to be broken now in the name of Jesus. Shout a seven-fold amen.

People who could have been winners, movers and shakers have been reduced to rags because of the chains of idolatry.

There used to be an operational aircraft in Nigeria. At the tail of that aircraft is the image of the head of an idol. The airline was called Okada.

Where is Okada today? It's gone! I knew the aircraft would have problems because of the name that was given to it. A single chain on the neck of a person can incapacitate the entire body. No wonder Apostle John would say, children, keep yourselves from idols. There is continental idolatry, national idolatry, territorial idolatry, family idolatry. There is something known as the evil power of your family idol. They represent satanic umbilical cord to tie you to the past. There is something known as the angry idols of your father's house. They are angry because they demand that you worship them and since you refuse to worship them, they harass and terrorize you. Refusal to serve them and ignorance on how to neutralise their powers has led to destructive consequences. All these local idols that we serve - that our forefathers served - there is not a good one among them. They are all fierce and resolute and have sound memory register, that is, they don't forget what you promised to give to them. If you promise to give them something and you don't bring it, they are going to ask when the time comes.

The problem with us in Africa is that while many of us are in Lagos trying to pray prayers, there is an old man or old woman somewhere in the village taking your name to the idol that you don't even know. There is an old man somewhere - you are in America or Russia - right there in your village where you come from, an old man goes to the idol and says, "you idol, I brought this sacrifice for you on behalf of all of us and the children abroad. So, through one way or the other, you are being chained!

I decree that any vow that your parents have made to any idol to cage your destiny, by the power in the blood of Jesus, let that vow break now in the name of Jesus

These idols can put a chain around your potentials and choke life out of your life!

PRAYER
Power in the Blood of Jesus, Break every Chain of idolatry in my life in the Name of Jesus . (7×)
Re: Fedup With Prayers? Here Is The REAL POWER For Success by austin2all: 10:23am On May 29, 2016
FACT kiss
YOU'VE SPOKEN THE MIND OF MANY. BUT ITS QUITE UNFORTUNATE OUR PEOPLE DONT THINK.

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Called THITHING. Is It Necessary? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 17/07/16 / An Atheist Historian Proves Jesus Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.