Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS (5652 Views)

Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 / Scarcity Of Tomatoes , Other Commodities Hit Lagos Markets / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by johnsmhelia15(m): 2:37pm On May 28, 2016
Am always overwhelm with the price of perishable goods especially tomatoes when ever i came online on nairaland so today i decide to visit the biggest tomatoes market (farin gada) in jos to confirm things for my self. i snapped some pics to share with u guys. (1)first pic is #150, (2) second pic #400 (3) third and forth pic #4000

Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by tonio2wo: 2:46pm On May 28, 2016
Nice! Ebola no affect this ones na. Useless lying apc!
The truth is that dangote bought up all (or most) of the tomato farm in the north for his tomato paste company. this caused the shortage.
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by ojnnaco(m): 2:48pm On May 28, 2016
That's to say that Tomatoes is still cheap and affordable there compared to other regions of the country ..
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by jopretty(f): 2:51pm On May 28, 2016
Sweet Jtown, Beautiful Plateau State. Land of fresh veggies and fruits.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by queenoflafia(f): 2:57pm On May 28, 2016
It's getting cheaper
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:02pm On May 28, 2016
.it only those that live in lagos and other big cities feel the hike in the price of tomatoes because they dont have farms. For my area here the price is not that expensive as seen online
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by talktonase(m): 3:04pm On May 28, 2016
my tomatoe jos eyaaaay i just think about you.
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 28, 2016
Imagine that.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by Agbaletu: 3:47pm On May 28, 2016
tonio2wo:
The truth is that dangote bought up all (or most) of the tomato farm in the north for his tomato paste company. this caused the shortage.

That is not true, in fact, Dangote Tomato factory has been shut down due to lack of Tomatoes.

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 28, 2016
Madam abeg gimme N300 tomatoes..
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by tonio2wo: 4:31pm On May 28, 2016
Agbaletu:

That is not true, in fact, Dangote Tomato factory has been shut down due to lack of Tomatoes.
because they have used up all they acquired
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by Agbaletu: 4:59pm On May 28, 2016
tonio2wo:

because they have used up all they acquired

Not at all, they did not have tomatoes due to the moths/tomatoes ebola that destroyed tomatoes farms.
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by tonio2wo: 6:45pm On May 28, 2016
Agbaletu:

Not at all, they did not have tomatoes due to the moths/tomatoes ebola that destroyed tomatoes farms.
Listen to yourself, 'tomato ebola' hian!
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by farem: 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
tonio2wo:

Are you tired of blaming Buhari for not appointing minister on time to tackle this tomato disease to this mundane?

Anyway, ugly events in Nigeria is the wailers oxygen. God is ready to suffocate una with good news soonest
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by Agbaletu: 8:48pm On May 28, 2016
tonio2wo:

Listen to yourself, 'tomato ebola' hian!
It is like you are disconnected with what is happening to the tomatoes from the North. Here in Yenagoa, we know what Tomato ebola is.
I am done with you.
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by nuelzy: 10:33am On May 29, 2016
op...u mean say dat basket for second pix is #400 ..maka why??....nd dem dey sell 4 tennis ball size of tomato for #500 here!!! ...migrating to jos asap
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by ButterFrost212(f): 4:06pm On May 30, 2016
even though I don't entirely believe your post,let me still add that tomatoes are relatively cheap in the north, especially in Jos, so you don't expect the price of tomatoes in places like Jos and Zaria to be the same with other parts of the country. Besides, the baskets in the second, third and fourth pictures look the same undecided

1 Like

Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by confluence: 1:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
@Op What is the current price for tomatoes big basket
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by Help4rmme2u(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2018
Current price of tomatoes in jos is #2500 per medium basket as seen in the photos,, bag of onions #10,500
Irish bag- #8,500

http://sylvafoodsngltd..com/?m=1

Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by tendareo: 4:49pm On May 01, 2018
Help4rmme2u:
Current price of tomatoes in jos is #2500 per medium basket as seen in the photos,, bag of onions #10,500
Irish bag- #8,500
Thanks for this how can can contact you
Re: Price Of Tomatoes In Jos With PICS by Help4rmme2u(m): 9:26pm On May 15, 2018
tendareo:

Thanks for this how can can contact you
Check out more on our website
http://sylvafoodsngltd..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bread Recipes / Whats Your Favourite Sea Food Meat? I Love Sea Food / Please Is Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Sold In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.