Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics (61612 Views)

Paddy Adenuga: It Is Nice Having Rich Parent, But It's His Money, Not Mine" / Man Strips Unclad At Debtor's House To Demand He Pays Him His Money / Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by kayalla(f): 10:08pm On May 28, 2016
ama ndi ana ezeh! fear of the unknown.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Marlvin(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2016
Did you snap all these pictures with prior authorization from the said character?

And how's this news? your first time seeing such, perhaps?
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Dom2020: 10:29pm On May 28, 2016
are u sure ur not d one, I don't think any man in his right sense will allow u take pictures of him by exposing his method of saving money.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by kenoz(m): 11:16pm On May 28, 2016
cheesy
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by hpk(m): 11:24pm On May 28, 2016
That man na old thief joor..
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by deebrain(m): 11:31pm On May 28, 2016
Hope you know you have given potential armed robbers an additional idea?
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Angrymode: 11:36pm On May 28, 2016
Whoever posted this is senseless!!!!! You have just exposed this nigga to the bad guys, police included.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by mickey45: 11:46pm On May 28, 2016
Achebe comes to mind "since men have learned to shoot without missing, Eneke the bird has also learned to fly without perching"
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by mickeymimi: 12:15am On May 29, 2016
ummm! Happiness is when your piggy bank is finally full...
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by NomzyJust(m): 12:19am On May 29, 2016
Desperate times requires desperate measures.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by iamNifemi(m): 1:10am On May 29, 2016
And how does this help Juafran to convert his spot kick. Ati gbafe and naso e go be.

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by iamNifemi(m): 1:10am On May 29, 2016
And how does this help Juafran to convert his spot kick. Ati gbafe and naso e go be.

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Nobody: 2:30am On May 29, 2016
Justicealh3:
He'll hold u when his money was stol.

Jesu o shocked

You started well too, but just couldn't keep it together towards the end and let fly missiles grin
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by pinkyliceous(f): 4:53am On May 29, 2016
How much is the Techno L8?
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by pinkyliceous(f): 4:56am On May 29, 2016
Exposing him like this with his full body and face is a security risk. He could sue you for endangering his life and safety.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Please remove this picture from here.

1 Like

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Fxwarrior: 5:42am On May 29, 2016
imohchard:
OP he consign you?

Some things are not meant to be posted online for security reasons. Nairaland has a looooong way to go. Armed robbers are also on Nairaland I hope you know.

Reminds me of a man who gave a testimony in his church of how he escaped assassins by hiding inside the ceiling of his house, next time they came prepared and killed him.

1 Like

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Fxwarrior: 5:47am On May 29, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Exposing him like this with his full body and face is a security risk. He could sue you for endangering his life and safety.

Seun

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Please remove this picture from here.

I, fxwarrior hereby move a motion for the deletion of this thread being contrary and against rule number 10 on Nairaland. I hereby demand that Seun or any of the MODs delete it with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Fxwarrior: 5:52am On May 29, 2016
Flawlessmakeup:
I have a question to ask? A lady got admission and after paying schoolfees nd started lectures for a wee feel ill nd left school, 2yrs later she is well and fine now, is it possible for her to go back to that school,to that dept and continue from 100l, since she still have her school receipt, admission number with her as evidence ? Or she will have to write jamb again

Did she inform the school officially of her predicament and defer her admission? If not let her pick a jamb form.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by jamesharryson(m): 6:08am On May 29, 2016
It is not a good idea to expose this because u are endangering him and others of like characters. Pls learn to keep quiet in occasions like this please.

My opinion though
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by menix(m): 6:32am On May 29, 2016
When u re afraid of ur son Emeka, u become a vault officer....
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by abbeyty(m): 6:57am On May 29, 2016
now that you have shown the whole world his secret bank, what are you intend to get from it ? even the man is stupid how would he allow you to snap his pictures like this
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by otiigba1(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2016
Now that i have seen his bank, na to go Rob him be dat oo! Oya boys! Make una come make we go thief de guy money angry
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by room089: 8:17am On May 29, 2016
That guy must be one of our friends from the east.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by orlard3(m): 8:19am On May 29, 2016
mytime24:
Mayb banks fr Eko don show am pepper angry

Dats his own bank anyway
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by topradar4(f): 10:36am On May 29, 2016
The ingenuity of human is infinite, These is what works for him so he should continue with it. BTW, That Tecno L8 battery last so well.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Nwokoji1: 10:38am On May 29, 2016
pinkyliceous:
How much is the Techno L8?

I heard it's 29k. Such a Great phone for such Amount!
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Mypeople2(m): 11:26am On May 29, 2016
where will he hide 500k, abeg?
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by ntuedor(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
@ Poster, of what benefit is your post to the driver? There are some things which should not exposed in the public let alone taking photogragh of him and exposing him to the public... Just my personal opinion any way
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by Rainmaker69(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2016
It's called a piggy bank or kolo. Nairaland responses can be quite shocking to read.
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by BolajiChang: 8:36pm On May 29, 2016
investigator007:
Hahahahaha...

Wow!!! This is so smart of him..

Nothing will make you ever think money will be there...

Even barcanista can't think of this.
Never, Nigerians are just too smart
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by BolajiChang: 8:37pm On May 29, 2016
Rainmaker69:
It's called a piggy bank or kolo. Nairaland responses can be quite shocking to read.

Iont think that's how a kolo look like tho
Re: Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics by BolajiChang: 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
Nwokoji1:

I heard it's 29k. Such a Great phone for such Amount!

Is it the same price for the l8 plus, where can I get it by the way?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / N5m Falls From Bullion Van In Lagos (Photo) / Some Things I Have Learned So Far In Internet Marketing!!! You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.