Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles (33473 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Host Eidur Gudjohnsen / Joseph Yobo’s Wife, Adaeze And Their Kids Dab In Beautiful New Photo / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Cover La Mode Magazine's Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by pinkyliceous(f): 7:02pm On May 28, 2016
They look so good.

Tope Makinwa and other Afenifere 'chicks' will look at our naturally fair-complexioned Adeze and rush to the nearest beauty shops to spend all their money on bleaching cream, not knowing that dear Adeze uses only sheer butter for her skin.

No wonder Tope couldn't purchase common Dubai tickets.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 28, 2016
Yobo does not need this.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by rainerboy1010: 7:08pm On May 28, 2016
good one
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by mamagee3(f): 7:40pm On May 28, 2016
I think Yobo doesn't know why to do with his retirement time.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by YelloweWest: 8:07pm On May 28, 2016
poshestmina:
What exactly has he contributed to deserve a title?
Ask google
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by soldierdollar(m): 8:20pm On May 28, 2016
Okwyjesus:

When did Ogoni people start giving Chieftancy title. Copy copy culture of the Igbos.

And your family told you Yobo is Igbo?
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by Nmaglit: 8:49pm On May 28, 2016
If his crown. Is like dis hw will d king own na be
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by iokpebholo: 9:40pm On May 28, 2016
[quote author=oluseyiforjesus post=46059075]When money is involve some pple can make Goat a chief [/quote) just cos u have been diagnosed with acute low sperm count doesn't give u d right to publicly display ur frustration. Learn to appreciate good things
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by SURElee(f): 10:32pm On May 28, 2016
Who titles help? Na so dem pack plenty titles for Stella Obasanjo then including bead coronation. She left those titles behind. All vanity jare. God bless us all as we live right and impact our society.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by Eyor1(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2016
Proudly OGONI.....Bari a toor aloo a wuga
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 28, 2016
oluseyiforjesus:
When money is involve some pple can make Goat a chief

What are you insinuating?
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by eyinjuege: 7:30am On May 29, 2016
pinkyliceous:
They look so good.

Tope Makinwa and other Afenifere 'chicks' will look at our naturally fair-complexioned Adeze and rush to the nearest beauty shops to spend all their money on bleaching cream, not knowing that dear Adeze uses only sheer butter for her skin.

No wonder Tope couldn't purchase common Dubai tickets.

You need to free your heart from all hate, and allow love enter. It's a guarantee for a more fulfilling life.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by Silverlight2014: 8:34am On May 29, 2016
epp? wetin that one mean. chai naija
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:35pm On May 29, 2016
[quote author=iokpebholo post=46063734][/quote]Thanks, But I'm nt frustrated, I guess u are frm a village Sir
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by AmAlbert(m): 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
Larryfest:

Guess you haven't heard of marquees rite?
My broda I neva hear of dah 1 b4 o, abeg how dah 1 dey, shebi e carry toilet and shower and I hope dah 1 too NA anti-mess cos me too mess

If you know woramin
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles by Okwyjesus(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2016
soldierdollar:
And your family told you Yobo is Igbo?
what is this one saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somadina Adinma Rocks Blonde Hairstyle (photo) / 15 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Stunning parents / Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.