Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,497 members, 7,954,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) (6914 Views)

22-yr-old First Class Nigerian Graduate Takes To Twitter To Beg For Employment / Apply For MSF - Doctors Without Borders Job [PHOTO] / Job Seeker Who Yelled At Country's President For Help Gets Juicy Job (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by sarmie206(m): 12:17am On May 29, 2016
I hope it works for him. I'm considering something like that myself
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by mrbillz(m): 12:22am On May 29, 2016
Nigeria is a country with the most educated illiterates. Just Imagine! angry

1 Like

Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by Nobody: 1:23am On May 29, 2016
Unfortunately, this chap is born into the wrong country.

If in the USA, he'll be starting a career earning $45 - $45k per year, he'll have his own apartment, and car. With 24/7 electricity and water (not having to live in banana island equivalent to get that either).

The current generation cannot get there, maybe our great grand children can get there.

But like Fela sang, we're still living comfortable. Knowing my people though, the day will come and every go scatter well well...
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On May 29, 2016
Well I guess if graduates start disgracing our leaders like this.. They will know what to do... This is embarrassment to Nigeria government
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by Godson1988(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2016
Dis is geeting out of hand o.God help us in dis Country.
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by silvernus0: 7:54am On May 29, 2016
truth be told the government of the day is losing it. this sort neva happened even in the bad said Jonathan regim
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by qleap2all(m): 8:52am On May 29, 2016
Are they really leaders of tomorrow? Nigerians youth sha before #SamsonOlatunde graduates from college he is already a millionaire
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by allytinted: 9:06am On May 29, 2016
samjadinero:
E sure for me say this guy dey Nairaland. E fit be the OP sef.
bro don't doubt it, its definitely d op......he's indirectly trying to sell himself....
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by 1miccza: 9:12am On May 29, 2016
Kizmilz:
Lol... I think I know the place that nigga is standing... Is somewhere around Auchi, close to Omega Fire Ministry. Just saying tho.
In other news, I'm a graduate of Business Administration and I finished my NYSC last month, I need a lucrative job. Meanwhile I'm a Photographer currently residing in pH where I served. You can check my profile to know if we can do business. Thanks

Bro i might not have much but i want to ask do you reside in Lagos?? If you do you can google out addresses of professional photographers,then approach them for either partnership,financial assistance and probably experience... My two cents bro. What i have i am giving
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by nurez305(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2016
It will never work for a guy rather people will abuse and a call the guy lazy man and pass. Even here on nairaland, if a guy ask for help here, it will have over thousand views with 1 or no comment and that one self will still be "sorry I can help"......but if it's for a lady, with just 2 view only you will see "kindly PM me your number"

Naija why
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by femo86(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2016
Instead of make he go stand for correct T-junction that always have huge traffic enroute to work every morning wey people go see am, my guy go stand for expressway grin grin grin...Best of luck ooo

1 Like

Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by SmartThief(m): 11:06am On May 29, 2016
that looks like shagamu road.... u studied agriculture and you are caring carbon paper. looking for job? u no fit farm abi kilode? between you and your president...who is clueless? lazy generation!!
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by obinna002: 1:24pm On May 29, 2016
Keep fooling yourself, Rubbish!
DMeanMan:

I get irritated when people display questionable sentiments.

APC has been in government for a year and Nigeria has been in existence for about 60 Years. Or APC is also the reason for unemployment in the Country?

Rubbish!

Stop crying over poo. It reeks of so many things I really dont want to get banned for!

Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by ehissi(m): 8:17pm On May 29, 2016
DMeanMan:

APC has been in government for a year and Nigeria has been in existence for about 60 Years. Or APC is also the reason for unemployment in the Country?

Rubbish!

Stop crying over poo. It reeks of so many things I really dont want to get banned for!

My brother, according to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, in the past 1year, 1.5million Nigerians have lost their jobs. This is largely due to the restrictive foreign exchange policy of the government of the day, so yes this government is responsible for aggravating employment issues in this country.........
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 29, 2016
ehissi:

My brother, according to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, in the past 1year, 1.5million Nigerians have lost their jobs. This is largely due to the restrictive foreign exchange policy of the government of the day, so yes this government is responsible for aggravating employment issues in this country.........

Nigeria Bureau of statistics?

1.5 million lost their jobs in the past year alone? Like seriously 1.5 million people?

I'm disappointed you believe this mehn.
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by ehissi(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2016
DMeanMan:

Nigeria Bureau of statistics?

1.5 million lost their jobs in the past year alone? Like seriously 1.5 million people?

I'm disappointed you believe this mehn.

Wait Oooh!! An agency that belongs to the Federal government gives figures and I should not believe it Personally I believe that as an agency of government, that the NBS is bound to have a bias for its employers - the Federal government in this case - and may even be underplaying the figures.....

Wetin you dey talk sef?? Are you aware that Virgin Atlantic has left the country??
Air France is leaving, Qatar air is leaving, British airways has notified Nigerians of their intention to leave if Federal government doesn't review its restrictive foreign exchange policy(the implication of this move, coupled with the current rate of the Naira is that Nigerians will no longer have direct flights to London and the cost of traveling to London may triple )............2 months into this administration, the President of the Abuja chamber of commerce and industry stated that 50,000 people have lost their jobs in Abuja alone largely due to the restrictive FX policy of Buhari.......3 days ago FCMB shut down 40 of its branches across the country -which translates to 1000 people losing their jobs - Zenith bank sack 1200 people, First bank sacked 1000, Ecobank sacked 50% of its executive management staff.......

Go and do your research, you will find that unemployment in this country has increased since Buhari chose to tamper with FX
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by ilovetheline: 12:13am On May 30, 2016
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On May 30, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Copy-copy angry
hahaha!!! You are so beautiful, are you a model?
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by Pamelayoung: 8:42am On May 30, 2016
My own be say make him move away from that bush side b4 we hear stories that touch. Goodluck to him anyways!
Nigeria we hail thee.
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by Okobaba1(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2016
Okobaba1:
As seen along Benin-Abuja expressway. Anoda Nigerian youth begging for job some days before APC's 1 year in office. I wonder wat d APC govt is doing because if we had leaders our youths will not resort to this. Shame to our leaders!!!

Lalasticlala, finally daz hw u join malign dz young man shey??
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by Kizmilz(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2016
1miccza:

Bro i might not have much but i want to ask do you reside in Lagos?? If you do you can google out addresses of professional photographers,then approach them for either partnership,financial assistance and probably experience... My two cents bro. What i have i am giving

I reside in Edo. Thanks man, will see into that, maybe in pH here.
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by 1miccza: 11:32pm On May 31, 2016
Kizmilz:

I reside in Edo. Thanks man, will see into that, maybe in pH here.

You could also google them out and contact them probably that could pull you down to lagos
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by victorious247: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2016
We already the country we are in, if God doesn't help you, you are on your own. While one is waiting and seeking for employment you can do something like network marketing which I'm into on part-time basis.or you can use a skill you have to make money for your self.
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by chuckdee4(m): 11:36am On Jun 01, 2016
DMeanMan:

Rubbish!

Thanks you, like jobless youths was not an issue under pdp
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
DMeanMan:

Rubbish!

Do you mean to tell me that in the past 60 years Political and Religious leaders who were either in RCCG or NPN or NNPC or DPN or OCP or ACN or AC are still not the ones in power after devastating and raping Nigeria for 50+ years? guy... you must reek of #@%norance I don't want to get banned for!
Re: Shame!!! Another Nigerian Graduate Begging For Job (photo) by nelhrt: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vacancy
Male Spa therapist job at Tooshme Spa Lounge

Job brief

We are looking for a male spa therapist to provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments to our clients. You will offer a full range of treatments to fulfill different client needs and objectives.

Responsibilities

Deliver a variety of spa services (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing, manicure/pedicure)

in a safe and comfortable manner
Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products

Keep documentation and maintain clients files

Keep a clean and stocked room
Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations

Suggest and promote retail products or additional services

Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations

Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues

Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
Requirements

Experience in sales and marketing will be considered an asset

Excellent knowledge of English language

Communication and customer service skills, positive attitude

Qualifications

User level computer skills

Minimum of O,level certification

6ft tall and strong to medium built

Physically and mentally fit

Passionate with good sense of humor

Qualified applicants will undergo a three months paid internship training to meet Tooshme Beauty and spa's standard, after which would be fully staffed based on performance.

This opportunity will be more favorable to males residing around ikeja and ogba environment. Bring c.v in person to I Isheri ogunnusi road opposite excellence hotel ogba Ikeja 08061339414

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uba Recruitment / Standard Chartered Bank Recruiting Branch Sales & Service Executives– Apply Now / Dear 2016 Beneficiaries, Read Carefully And Stay Tuned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.