Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) (55618 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
Toor Shikena
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by lalaberry(f): 6:30pm On May 28, 2016
Hmm. The dress looks tacky & shapeless
Happy married life toolz & tunde. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Rikidony(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2016
who she EPP
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by chikel2000(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2016
Born again sister

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by teemyte: 6:31pm On May 28, 2016
Real madrid all the way

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 28, 2016
lovdoc:
Tiwa looks stunning for Toolz and Tunde's Dubai wedding...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF9RTOyRO0K/?taken-by=tiwasavage

Between hers and Tools yam legs, I don't know who has the ugliest set.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by sundoj08(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2016
Maureenlucy:
She and her husband were Tsquared 2014 and it didn't make it to 2years! I pray d Tsquared 2016 last.
thought i was the only one that noticed that. Sounds like some sorta dejávu
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On May 28, 2016
FrankValency:
hehehe, Awon Dubai wedding . hope toolz will not attend another yeyebrity Dubai wedding as a single lady like tiwa.......

Tuface and Annie
Teebilz and Tiwa
Tunde and Toolz...........in Ice prince voice

valency and Ivyy
at least she has a son.wetin teebliz gain from the marriage

45MIILION blown in sniffing cocaine and eating EDIBLE CATERER FOOD tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by SirHenry105(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2016
She's beauriful. .
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by tahir01(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2016
okay.

Not for sale.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by ajibola11(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2016
hnnnnnnnn
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
electrokcoi:
tiwa no carry ur bad luck wedding give toolz o
yinmu. Haters have arrived as usual who only hate to get paid
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by mytime24(f): 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
Doro titi
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Donkonyon: 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
Tiwa should go back to her and forget about all these junketing up and down.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 28, 2016
I no fit recognise Tiwa again
Women and make up
I fear o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 6:35pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
She is not fine joor

U and am resemble for ugliness. See as u wear tear-tear cloth in the name of fashion.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:35pm On May 28, 2016
Babysho:
Tiwa should have suggested Edible Catering for Toolz's wedding now since Tiwa and Edible Catering have done good business before grin grin grin grin

Captain go just knock out every night grin grin grin grin

UCL finale in 1 hour 15mins !!!!!!
edible caterers food is no more sweet and of course cocaine is a very bad friend tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Dbrainiac1(m): 6:36pm On May 28, 2016
lovdoc:
kiss kiss kiss

OMG!! See how Tiwa Savage Pose with Tunde Demuren in dis other pics....

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/tiwa-savages-look-to-toolz-wedding-dubai.html

hmmm... doro Tiwa!!
See lie, op repent
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 28, 2016
Dubia wedding no dey last hope dis one does
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
at least she has a son.wetin teebliz gain from the marriage

45MIILION blown in sniffing cocaine and eating EDIBLE CATERER FOOD tongue
And Teebliz remains his biological father. Na woman abi man dey get pikin? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by LEXYCOM: 6:39pm On May 28, 2016
Where ur child tiwa? Abi u leave ham for hotel room..?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Receptor: 6:40pm On May 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by SpeedyConnect(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2016
Passing.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2016
Lovely dress by a female celebrity in decades that I really like and approve.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by billionbaby(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2016
looking at her fingers cant find her wedding ring. abi she no collect ring from t.billz ni?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by repogirl(f): 6:44pm On May 28, 2016
What an ugly, I'll fitting dress.

Tiwa, I love you o but seriously,you need to fire your stylist. The person hates you.

You can use style to ask Toke for tips on the clothes to fit your beautiful figure.

Is that a three quarter length, a lined gown? Seriously?? And what is the use of those tails dangling at the sides? Tiwa why?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2016
theshaderoom:

If someone does not die inside a marraige, people like u won't rest or be satisfied. ABeg let her be
I hear u....#yimu
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by TomLepskie(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2016
?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:46pm On May 28, 2016
herbie27:
And Teebliz remains his biological father. Na woman abi man dey get pikin? cheesy
story for the gods tongue

When the chips were down why e no collect im pikin tongue

Toward knew better before he turns the boy into a junky tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:49pm On May 28, 2016
TomLepskie:
Who's she dressing up for again na?looking for another guy to hook up with and later shatter his heart abi? God pass them ladies.
so she should not dress well and look good again because she's seperated undecided

What's with Nigerian men with enjoying to see women in misery,suffering ,raped.are you ok? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by niggi4life(m): 6:49pm On May 28, 2016
Babysho:
Tiwa should have suggested Edible Catering for Toolz's wedding now since Tiwa and Edible Catering have done good business before grin grin grin grin

Captain go just knock out every night grin grin grin grin

UCL finale in 1 hour 15mins !!!!!!
UCL finale on my mind my broda.... Infact where I dey d bar joint don full troway...can't wait for the match to kick off
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by goingape: 6:50pm On May 28, 2016
lovdoc:
Tiwa looks stunning for Toolz and Tunde's Dubai wedding...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF9RTOyRO0K/?taken-by=tiwasavage
this ASHAWO is free to do whatever she WANT!

we know you travel to Dubai to visit one of your Arab client! undecided

don't FORGET to use condoms

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Paul Okoye Chilling In His Sitting Room - Money Speaking / Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.