Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) (55622 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by mikolo80: 6:50pm On May 28, 2016
theshaderoom:

If someone does not die inside a marraige, people like u won't rest or be satisfied. ABeg let her be
it's called till death do them part. women and men should stop choosing stoopid spouses and desecrating the institution of marriage instead of trying to pass their neighbour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
ladies deceives guy by hiding under makeup,n d guys return de deceit with sweet fake words, js as Billz had done to mrs Billz
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
ladies deceives guy by hiding under makeup,n d guys return de deceit with sweet fake words, js as Billz had done to mrs Billzgrin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by pinkyliceous(f): 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
She looks very good.

Her face is well-sculptured by God.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
story for the gods tongue

When the chips were down why e no collect im pikin tongue

Toward knew better before he turns the boy into a junky tongue
What i said is the reality of things, any day or time in the future JamJam will refer to Teebiz as Daddy n Tiwa Mum, it doesn't matter if they are together or not....you sound like you knw Teebiz in person.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by goingape: 6:53pm On May 28, 2016
TomLepskie:
Who's she dressing up for again na?looking for another guy to hook up with and later shatter his heart abi? God pass them ladies.
you know fasting is around the corner!

those Arab men has already booked her!

there will use her to START there fasting and also use her to break THERE fasting
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by ALAYORMII: 6:55pm On May 28, 2016
Why is makeup changing this women

Can hardly recognize her

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by wilcox(m): 6:55pm On May 28, 2016
Another Dubia wedding? Hmmmmm I Reserve my comment. I trust toolz Sha, she repair her man faulty parts.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:57pm On May 28, 2016
herbie27:
What i said is the reality of things, any day or time in the future JamJam will refer to Teebiz as Daddy n Tiwa Mum, it doesn't matter if they are together or not....you sound like you knw Teebiz in person.
story for harmadoya once again.

When jam jam grows up and decides to look for his father, of course he'll do that all on his own.everyone knows that

My point is that child is not safe with a junky
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 28, 2016
But did Dr. Sid actually nack Tiwa?
Did he actually make that confession?
I will like to verify this.
Anyway, Doro na Tiwa. grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 28, 2016
Am actually surprised she can be fully clothed.. I think say she dey forbid to dress classy.
So now she knows she has to dress like a responsible lady??
I wonder how some women think... In marriage, she dresses like a slut, until husband gets fedup, problems , arguements arises.. Immediately shes divorced, she goes back to dress like a nun... Thinking men no get sense ,bah? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Jamessneh: 7:14pm On May 28, 2016
lovdoc:
Tiwa looks stunning for Toolz and Tunde's Dubai wedding...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF9RTOyRO0K/?taken-by=tiwasavage
ah jst hope toolz wedding wont crash jst lk tiwa's own did.ds one shes bn follown toolz arnd
lovdoc:
Tiwa looks stunning for Toolz and Tunde's Dubai wedding...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF9RTOyRO0K/?taken-by=tiwasavage
ah jst hope toolz wedding wont crash jst lk tiwa's own did.ds one shes bn follown toolz arnd
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by ukandi1(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2016
So there is no space in Nigeria for wedding! Its Dubai all d way. No wonder our economy is comatose.
Abegi... I no admire una jaree...!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by theshaderoom: 7:19pm On May 28, 2016
mikolo80:
it's called till death do them part. women and men should stop choosing stoopid spouses and desecrating the institution of marriage instead of trying to pass their neighbour

So till death do them part includes getting killed my the spouse Abi? But even the bible allows divorce on grounds of infidelity, but Nigerians will still stay.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 28, 2016
Is Nigeria not big enough for them to celebrate ? Y going to dubia ? I think its becoming a tradition for Nigerians to celebrate wedding in foreign countries

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
Urgh @the way she dresses. She needs to hire a Fashion Consultant or something. I hate the clothes she wears at times. The outfit is not classy at all, at least not for a wedding. But it's not my body, so...
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by mikolo80: 7:22pm On May 28, 2016
theshaderoom:

So till death do them part includes getting killed my the spouse Abi? But even the bible allows divorce on grounds of infidelity, but Nigerians will still stay.
infidelity yes, stupidity no
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by KlarkDevlin: 7:23pm On May 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 28, 2016
muaa:
I don't like her outfit
Me neither.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Iyoma2(f): 7:31pm On May 28, 2016
Op why have u become so obssesed with Tiwa Savage of recent? Is Tiwa d only person dat travelled to Dubai for T&T's wedding? Tiwa this Tiwa that.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by phenase(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2016
cool Go and sit down, You just dey there, your marriage scatter.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by BossDanniee(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2016
Tiwa savage in Dubai again

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by flokii: 7:43pm On May 28, 2016
skypeme:
Is Nigeria not big enough for them to celebrate ? Y going to dubia ? I think its becoming a tradition for Nigerians to celebrate wedding in foreign countries

Honestly I dnt buy d idea too..

Buh it's like that is d new craze in town to display wealth and all
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by GloriaNinja(f): 8:00pm On May 28, 2016
Too much makeup

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by dasparrow: 8:02pm On May 28, 2016
macaranta:
Women can move on fast for Africa.

Before nko? Do you expect them to sit back and mourn when we all have only one life to live?

Abeg! Life continues.....
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by misspricy(f): 8:11pm On May 28, 2016
ireneony:
She is not fine joor
. All nairalanders. The person behind this moniker is miss world. undecided I mean the most beautiful girl in the whole wide world. undecided even the italians can't stand her beauty. shocked
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by demzylahot(m): 8:45pm On May 28, 2016
muaa:
I don't like her outfit
why
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Faith111: 9:02pm On May 28, 2016
theshaderoom:

If someone does not die inside a marraige, people like u won't rest or be satisfied. ABeg let her be

But some People expect ND to die in the marriage called Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by princessbecky(f): 9:04pm On May 28, 2016
Not her real face oooo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by joyli: 9:07pm On May 28, 2016
electrokcoi:
tiwa no carry ur bad luck wedding give toolz o

May God forgive you embarassed embarassed

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Tobium1(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2016
Tiwa and Tunji- wedding (Dubai) duration (2yrs)
Toolz and Tunde - wedding (Dubai), duration (unknown).

Dere's somtin wrong wit #tsquare and dubai
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by emmyklint: 11:34pm On May 28, 2016
Like that adumaradan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.