Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) (55621 Views)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The Headies 2018 (Photos) / Tiwa Savage's Outfit On Instagram Got Fans Talking (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Outfit At 3 Thrones Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by BABANGBALI: 11:39pm On May 28, 2016
Na who dey lapato dis babe now?

Someone tolded me dat it's lala dat is now eating the remnant. VickyRotex na true?
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 11:55pm On May 28, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Na who dey lapato dis babe now?

Someone tolded me dat it's lala dat is now eating the remnant. VickyRotex na true?

You well so? angry

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by MikeB3(m): 6:11am On May 29, 2016
Na wa o....... Tiwa no dey wear her wedding band again!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 29, 2016
I don't understand people, this dress is lovelysmiley
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On May 29, 2016
Amebo.... Hey ex husband liked it that way. It has no bearing on why their marriage broke.

Amelian:
Am actually surprised she can be fully clothed.. I think say she dey forbid to dress classy.
So now she knows she has to dress like a responsible lady??
I wonder how some women think... In marriage, she dresses like a slut, until husband gets fedup, problems , arguements arises.. Immediately shes divorced, she goes back to dress like a nun... Thinking men no get sense ,bah? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 29, 2016
daretodiffer:
Amebo.... Hey ex husband liked it that way. It has no bearing on why their marriage broke.

Amebo indeed... Just listen to your self , her ex husband likes her that way? Really? Thereby trying to commit suicide due her frivolous ways.. And u say, he likes her that way...smhhh for u... Birds of the same feathers.. When u girls want to catch mugu, u all dress covered up. As soon as yur married , "animashaun zone activated" to whosoever catches una fancy..
What a shame!
If she like , she can dress like a nun! She has already created a track record for herself.
With her own actions grin
So, ms CNN activated daretodiffer, keep dodging the facts as it is.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2016
SAMBARRY:
yinmu. Haters have arrived as usual who only hate to get paid
gerarahia
Re: Tiwa Savage's Outfit To Toolz' Wedding In Dubai(Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2016
joyli:

May God forgive you embarassed embarassed

quiet.......as if u know God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe Performs At AY Live: Fans Blast Him / Kidnappers Of Cynthia Okereke And Clemson Cornell Demand $100,000 Ransom / Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.