Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

Anita Has Not Reconciled With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anita Has Not Reconciled With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (984 Views)

Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Anita Oyakhilome Remarries - Dawn-To-Dusk News / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Plans To Remarry As Anita Reverts To Maiden Name-ThisDay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Has Not Reconciled With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by viviangist: 6:33pm On May 28, 2016
Anita has not reconciled with pastor Chris Oyakhilome

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s former wife, Anita just denied reports on social media that she reconciled with her husband.

Anita filed for divorce in February, 2016 with “unreasonable behaviour” and inappropriate relationships with members of the staff from Pastor Chris as her reasons.

Vivian Mary
May 28, 2016
News

Please Click The Stars

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s former wife, Anita just denied reports on social media that she reconciled with her husband.

Anita filed for divorce in February, 2016 with “unreasonable behaviour” and inappropriate relationships with members of the staff from Pastor Chris as her reasons.

This is the statement she released via her website below:

Important Information

It has been brought to my attention that there are persistent rumors and misinformation about my marital status being circulated and I would like to address the certain reconciliation rumours with this statement.
Further to the formal notification of the dissolution of marriage made by my Solicitors earlier this year, please note that this has not changed; and I am no longer a part of Christ Embassy aka Believer’s Loveworld or any such organisation in any capacity.
I am reiterating this to ensure that no one is misled by the false rumors or unfounded statements that show up and are spread from time to time on the Internet.
Any additional statement concerning me will be issued by my Solicitors, who are my legal representatives so please do not be deceived.
Thank you and God bless.

Pastor Anita Ebhodaghe formerly Oyakhilome

http://www.viviangist.com/anita-has-not-reconciled-with-pastor-chris-oyakhilome
VIVIANGIST.COM

cc lalasticlala

Re: Anita Has Not Reconciled With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by danio24ng(m): 6:51pm On May 28, 2016
What happened to better for worse? Practice what u preach.
Re: Anita Has Not Reconciled With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Anas09: 6:54pm On May 28, 2016
danio24ng:
What happened to better for worse? Practice what u preach.
Mind your business. Theirs is in the open you jump to talk about it, shd we take a look at yours?

2 Likes

Re: Anita Has Not Reconciled With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by danio24ng(m): 7:03pm On May 28, 2016
Anas09:

Mind your business. Theirs is in the open you jump to talk about it, shd we take a look at yours?

Will u shut up, u slave of confusion, have u asked urself, if a couple in the church visits Pst Chris and Anita, telling them that they r passing marital mess, what their counsel will be? Will the option of divorce b there?

Please because u have free mb doesnt mean u should write trash.
Re: Anita Has Not Reconciled With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Anas09: 7:11pm On May 28, 2016
danio24ng:

Will u shut up, u slave of confusion, have u asked urself, if a couple in the church visits Pst Chris and Anita, telling them that they r passing marital mess, what their counsel will be? Will the option of divorce b there?

Please because u have free mb doesnt mean u should write trash.
Okay, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

@ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This / Why Biafra Republic Is Not Achievable - Cleric Explains / The Mega Churches Of Lagos: In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.