Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why (40347 Views)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / MOUA, Umudike 2016/2017 First Admission List Is Out. / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by vivor: 7:18pm On May 29, 2016
kizolo:
This school where impersonation and admission runs is the order of the day cannot be the best in the East!

I understand everyone is trying to hype up their Alma Mater. But UNN is obviously the best University in the East.
liar

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by vivor: 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
Lincoln275:
and dey hav dull headed students
it reminds me one I.T student from dt school that couldnt make simple engineering conversion .
thaaaaa! mtchewww
liar

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 29, 2016
An alumni here.

I never doubted edoga. He was a commissioner for agriculture, a politician and a business man. He turned the school to his business and ran it as if it were a business outfit. That is why he had good success. Not like those other government worker VC's the school had had in the past.

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by vivor: 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
ThatSameGuy:

FIRST OF ALL, FIND OUT IF THEIR ECONOMCS DEPARTMENT HAS BEEN ACCREDITED, THEN YOU CAN PROCEED ..... it ain't hard to get admission in the school, I hear that a lot.
have u tried Mr hear say, try first before u share ur rumours, rumour monkey
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by christejames(m): 7:27pm On May 29, 2016
duduade:
Mary slessor hostel nko
nice hostel... My cousin was there.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by manalone2(m): 7:29pm On May 29, 2016
I'm a proud graduate of MOUAU... Unfortunately I didn't enjoy this transformation but the knowledge is evergreen! If you didn't have your year one GSS courses @ engineering workshop, then you're a 21st Century student.. grin

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Jofez: 7:59pm On May 29, 2016
uzolexis:

It is a university of Agriculture so it wont offer the courses mentioned above. Comprende
college of medicine and medical sciences is under construction.... Op doz pix small naa...... Wat of the micro finance bank, new school of post graduate, college of veterinary medicine, the veterinary teaching hospital, the over 20000 poultry house capacity, the large fish farm, livestock farm, CAFST, CCSS.. ... abeg more pix. Mouau is the best... I rep vet med

2 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Lincoln275(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2016
vivor:
liar
lolz! who is lying now?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by GLOBALINF: 8:14pm On May 29, 2016
With all the university of Agricultures have, we still buy 4piece of tomato for 200naira
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by gentle007(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2016
preciusly:

That is to say that Igbos are also highly intra-tribalistic which can not be seen in Yoruba land. After they will say Yorubas are more tribalistic. For example, in Abia state, an ohafia man don't want to see an Ngwa man, an Ngwa man don't want to see an ohuhu man, an ikwuano man don't want to see an umuneochi man, etc. In Enugu state, an Nsukka man dont want to ser an Awgu man, an Udi man dont want to see an Ngwo man, an Nkanu man dont want to see an Ezeagu man. Go to IMO state, an mbaise man don't want to see an orlu man, an mbano man don't want to see an ikeduru man etc. The Igbos forget that a house divided against itself can't stand. God will help us.
You are on point! I have always known that bro and it is a very big problem.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by MrRichy(m): 8:44pm On May 29, 2016
to me.. Absu is still the Best University in the East. NB: don't quote me..
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by naijaboiy: 9:06pm On May 29, 2016
sylvez:

that's not how it should b.....how can
learning be convenient with 1000 people in attendance for a single lecture?
What stops learning from being possible when there are seats available for every student and microphone for them to hear.

Are you sure you went to a university?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by naijaboiy: 9:06pm On May 29, 2016
sylvez:

that's not how it should b.....how can
learning be convenient with 1000 people in attendance for a single lecture?
What stops learning from being possible when there are seats available for every student and microphone for them to hear? undecided

Are you sure you went to a university?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by goodvision12(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmmmmmm thats my school.i went to mouau wen it was a mere college bt now a school to recon with
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by seunfape(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2016
I came all the way from ondo state to school in Umudike I graduated in year 2009. Now am working in dubai.the school really prepared me well for my future career I love umudike. Best school in the east.

5 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by uzolexis(f): 9:26pm On May 29, 2016
bofoy:
Shetop you are not a student of that university learn to appreciate good things

I see your understanding of English language is below par, I said i'm an alumni which obviously means I am not a student there presently.

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by excel001(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2016
When it comes to infrastructure Prof Edeoga made the school best in south east but reduced the academic standard from where Prof Onyido placed it.

3 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by uzolexis(f): 9:32pm On May 29, 2016
Lankaline:

Wow,2010,wow,,i must say i feel quite pleased to find a senior colleague here,,the facaulty is still called caerse just that abm are now in caerse too,,as a graduate this means yu went through proff nwaru n dr ralph,,they r threatening us with operations research,,but i no send,,aec is still as tough as yu used to knw,,with a female hod,,once again i say m pleased

yeah I went through Dr Ralph and Nwaru. K.C Igwe was my supervisor.
Who is the female HOD, is it Dr Simonya?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Hayfeez(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2016
Lol,

The best school and your yardstick doesn't include the quality of education, quality of teaching staff, quality of research work, administration etc.

Yes, they have nice and neat hostels but at what cost?

Lecture halls? Don't even go there. Students receive lectures under the stadium stand regularly like it's a lecture Hall. I invigilated an exam last semester that seems like it was a make up test. The hall was jam packed.

The intra campus shuttle is the only thing I can see here that you haven't exaggerated. That's indeed nice.

Quality of education? Don't go there as well

A Mouau that students got admissions after matriculation and some even got after first semester examinations??
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Lankaline(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2016
uzolexis:

yeah I went through Dr Ralph and Nwaru. K.C Igwe was my supervisor.
Who is the female HOD, is it Dr Simonya?

Kc igwe is ma advicer,Ralph ma supervisor
And yes simonya na HOD

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by delightf(f): 9:51pm On May 29, 2016
I love my state I love moua
If not d course I want to study isnot there oh my God
The school eniroment is nice with good security
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Lankaline(m): 10:08pm On May 29, 2016
Hayfeez:
Lol,

The best school and your yardstick doesn't include the quality of education, quality of teaching staff, quality of research work, administration etc.

Yes, they have nice and neat hostels but at what cost?

Lecture halls? Don't even go there. Students receive lectures under the stadium stand regularly like it's a lecture Hall. I invigilated an exam last semester that seems like it was a make up test. The hall was jam packed.

The intra campus shuttle is the only thing I can see here that you haven't exaggerated. That's indeed nice.

Quality of education? Don't go there as well

A Mouau that students got admissions after matriculation and some even got after first semester examinations??
After gini first wetn
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by MzPecs(f): 10:16pm On May 29, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Environmental block
Business block

The den of cultists
Seriously, esp that environmental block
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by NeonDee(m): 10:25pm On May 29, 2016
If I show you my school pishure eeh!
Well, na the certificate I want sha, if not......
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by theDEVILisHERE: 10:29pm On May 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Seriously, esp that environmental block

Yea

People are on the edge during exam period back then
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by MzPecs(f): 10:35pm On May 29, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Yea

People are on the edge during exam period back then
Yeaah, true.
I was so used to the running around cos there was a point one in my class then! gringrin
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by martinchinedu(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2016
theDEVILisHERE:

Absu has good structure and environment Just that Too many demons in the school
Military is handling the demons presently
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by theDEVILisHERE: 11:02pm On May 29, 2016
MzPecs:

Yeaah, true.
I was so used to the running around cos there was a point one in my class then! gringrin

Lol

My Class actually had every thing (point 1 to point..)

Worst still
We who were the mysterious, calm,cool guys where percieved dangerous when were just normal like every other person

Lost a friend because off this, 3 shots to the chest (double barrel)
Mistaken identity was very common back then
Hit was done by man from outside

Remember my dean then always begging me to come out of system anytime I come to his office
I'll just be smiling while saying in my mind "what's this man talking about"
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by theDEVILisHERE: 11:12pm On May 29, 2016
martinchinedu:
Military is handling the demons presently

The school hierachy has always been the arrow head making the demons trive

Bringing force men, military or what ever will do nothing
This is not the first time that will be done
Military will only make the problem worse
(The true motives of their presence there is not even known)

Also the demons i refered to in my post included the evil fruastrating school authorities themselves
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Zedoo(m): 5:27am On May 30, 2016
Well hence I can't post in the art section...and my fingers dey scratch me..... Acrylic Painting by Zed

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by adeniyi3971(m): 7:09am On May 30, 2016
from Abu, OAU, Unilag, UI. now this.....

ee quit nii
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Themandator: 7:12am On May 30, 2016
christejames:
the hostel issue should only be tagged to the boys, as for the female hostels, the school have the best and conducive female hostels in the country with functional WIFI and constant water supply (running taps). As for bike, commercial riders don't ply the campus, the ones you saw are privates and mainly for students... Hmmm, you are even underrating new Jimbaz laboratory? Maybe you visited when they haven't refurbished the lab.

...in all the den (UNN) is a massive construction site now with masterpiece architectural designs springing up at every nooks and crany.

Pincture coolor you know the rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday. / Never Look Down On Anyone (Tomorrow Is Pregnant) / 2013/2014 Total National Merit Scholarship Award:payment Information Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.