Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why (40273 Views)

Exam Seating Arrangement In MOUA, Umudike (Photos) / MOUA, Umudike 2016/2017 First Admission List Is Out. / Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by DeleSuper1: 2:07pm On May 29, 2016
Bundesligas,

Thank God you said in the EAST.
BABCOCK and COVENANT bam sha!

Let's goo there joo!

Can you tell me how much a litre of Best School is now?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by seunny4lif(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin
Wetin be shockedprice ke grin grin
Nairalanders una no go kill person grin grin
xender:
shocked wow.. am shockedprice

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by tundeonline: 2:07pm On May 29, 2016
sweet
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Billiondoe: 2:08pm On May 29, 2016
Okay they have girls that kiss

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by kels4fun(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2016
I REP MOUAU... but wait those two chicks wey d mumu na my course mate them be.. chai 1 nacoss

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Adeoba10(m): 2:09pm On May 29, 2016
Op... U called dos one fine girl bah.... See dia long mouth like pipette and burette
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by calliope(f): 2:09pm On May 29, 2016
christejames:
the hostel issue should only be tagged to the boys, as for the female hostels, the school have the best and conducive female hostels in the country with functional WIFI and constant water supply (running taps). As for bike, commercial riders don't ply the campus, the ones you saw are privates and mainly for students... Hmmm, you are even underrating new Jimbaz laboratory? Maybe you visited when they haven't refurbished the lab.

...in all the den (UNN) is a massive construction site now with masterpiece architectural designs springing up at every nooks and crany.
The labs lacks standards and utilities are poor, especially jimbazz where there are no enough specimens to carry out simple practical...
The WiFi in my hall are wack, I write to works and ict every time due to its inefficiency..
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by martinchinedu(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
Repping Absu jooor..... Greet Ikenga and ikengress cool

2 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by obibanks: 2:10pm On May 29, 2016
kachiz and Emmenyk, come and see our Alma mater

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2016
I'll be writing the post utme for the school this year , I just hope I make it and leave this poly .
Any student from the school here ?

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by antontech(m): 2:11pm On May 29, 2016
Nice one
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 29, 2016
So proud to be an alumnus of this great citadel of learning. Graduated from Agric and Bioresources Engineering department in 2013. Yes, indeed Prof. Hilary Odo Edeoga did wonderful works during his time as the vice chancellor. Ranging from access road, to lecture halls to hostels, to library to transport system to employment of people .....the list plenty oooo. I pray this new VC continue in the same vein. Though the school is very stressful, but in the end you will become UNIVERSALLY COMPETENT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Divinehenrich(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmmm never know about that
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by safarigirl(f): 2:14pm On May 29, 2016
DeleSuper1:
Bundesligas,

Thank God you said in the EAST.
BABCOCK and COVENANT bam sha!

Let's goo there joo!

Can you tell me how much a litre of Best School is now?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
wow....not even one government institution to boast of?

4 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by obibanks: 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
11. Lastly, the have fine girls cheesy

These one's were not available while I was there

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Neduzze5(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2016
I guess I'd have to carry out my Masters degree programme there smiley
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by adioolayi(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2016
safarigirl:
wow....not even one government institution to boast of?

I humbly NOMINATE FUNAAB.... You can Check out that beautiful government owned institution grin grin
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by unikprince(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2016
I no see pic of my dept building.
#CEET

PROUD ENGINEERING GRADUATE OF MOUAU 2011 SET
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by xender(m): 2:17pm On May 29, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
Wetin be shockedprice ke grin grin
Nairalanders una no go kill person grin grin
L ol
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by seunny4lif(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
grin grin angry
xender:
L ol
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by macaranta(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
Looks cool
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by sixtus3606(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2016
cool! grin
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by csbrown(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
4. The environment is not bad

Skibo!!
Wait are u kidding me
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by ibnchokomah(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2016
Trust me anyone who doesn't get admitted into that school is either unintelligent or the witches for Im side strong. The school admits anyone.
As for you Op.. I'll pretend like I didn't see this thing you posted. Mouau ko
Stanleywaxy:
I'll be writing the post utme for the school this year , I just hope I make it and leave this poly .
Any student from the school here ?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by spelpassword: 2:24pm On May 29, 2016
I totally disagree with this post, if MOUAU is the best, others should be running a creche in disguise
hostel: have you asked the number of people per room......I stayed in iBB hostel for 3years, have you asked of the cost of the so-called new hostel?
lecture halls: how many times are those electronic boards used in a year, apart from I.t defence, seminars & conferences
lab: please how functional microscopes is in microbiology department?
thousands of people learn in the beautiful lecture halls, some on d floor e.g Achebe Hall. if MOUAU is the best in the east, other universities should be running a creche in disguise

4 Likes

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Mbkite(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2016
But, it's university of Agriculture nah.
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by spelpassword: 2:26pm On May 29, 2016
I totally disagree with this post, if MOUAU is the best, others should be running a creche in disguise
hostel: have you asked the number of people per room (over crowded rooms)......I stayed in iBB hostel for 2years, have you asked of the cost of the so-called new hostel?
lecture halls: how many times are those electronic boards used in a year, apart from I.t defence, seminars & conferences?
lab: please how many functional microscopes is in microbiology lab? what's in biochemistry lab? Chemistry etc?
thousands of people learn in the beautiful lecture halls, some on d floor e.g Achebe Hall. if MOUAU is the best in the east, other universities should be running a creche in disguise
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Sobeautiful: 2:27pm On May 29, 2016
My alma mater! Never forget the stress in this school. You read and sweat it if you want to graduate. Sorting not in their dictionary.

1 Like

Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Askech(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2016
With all due respect most new skuls are like dat.so in my humble opinion,in order to rate the skul, let's give it a few more yrs of service then will know wether they will be able to maintain their good structural infrastructure. For me the best skul isnt dat with shiny structure but that with high standard of education
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2016
ibnchokomah:
Trust me anyone who doesn't get admitted into that school is either unintelligent or the witches for Im side strong. The school admits anyone.
As for you Op.. I'll pretend like I didn't see this thing you posted. Mouau ko
Do you school there ?
Re: MOUA, Umudike Is The Best School In the East, My Opinion. See Why by ThankGodEdeh(m): 2:29pm On May 29, 2016
All thanks to Prof. Hillary Edeoga. The out gone VC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB RESULT! My Story / University Of Ibadan Students Cook Outside School Gate Following School Closure / DSS Beats Up Teachers In Calabar For Flogging A Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.