Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? (11731 Views)

Airtel Scrap Hourly Unlimited Night Plan Then Introduces 1.5GB For N50 And Other / Hot: How To Cheat Mtn With Mtn Beta Talk / MTN Introduces 500MB For N25 Night Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Duru009(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2016
MTN are useless n greedy.......
pls dont try it ooo

estisalat baba carry goooooo
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Memory142: 6:51pm On May 29, 2016
still working fine, u might b avin problem wit ur line. fyi, i still used 1gig (500mb * 2) last night. plus try anoda SIM. i enjoy d package fa
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Ulrich01(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
tutaboi:
pls what's their code for sub

*312#

1 Like

Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Ulrich01(m): 7:15pm On May 29, 2016
franugo:

Dt sim selecting menace mtcheww, i have 2 airtel nos n none could migrate to smarttrybe..just made me waste #100

Serious. Have never had problem migrating
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by Tonydeeb(m): 7:18pm On May 29, 2016
Try waiting till 12:00am or beyond to subscribe.
Happened to me once, subscribed in the afternoon, and got frustrated while trying all possible best to make it work @night.
Even tried re-subscribing, but kept getting their nefarious "...already subscribed" message.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by saxby(f): 8:42pm On May 29, 2016
Mtn will continue to be mtn you are the one to change
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by MizterChris: 9:31pm On May 29, 2016
timijoseph01:
I sub for the mtn N25 noght plan yesterday and could not browse or download at all..
It wasnt the settings or any fault from my own end.
I called the MTN Cc 3 different times, telling me various things to do (remove my battery,, dial some codes etc) but nothing worked.
I called d Cc again and told them i have tried all methods giving to me, she promised to foward my complaint immediately to the technical dept..
Well, till i slept off around after 3am, it didnt work..
Im calling again this morning to resolve the issue and refund my money..
So are you having issues with them too..??
Modified Spoke with Cc this morning,, said the tech. dept are still working on my sim.. Lord knows when they will finally find a solution and refund my N25 (no,, im not letting this money waste, not this one.. after several unaccounted ones)..
same thing happened to me.i called Cc severe times,they all told me different things.one of them even promised to forward it to their engineers.that was 4days ago.i tried it again 2days ago,same story.it is obvious they didnt do any thing about it.
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by timijoseph01(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2016
MizterChris:
same thing happened to me.i called Cc severe times,they all told me different things.one of them even promised to forward it to their engineers.that was 4days ago.i tried it again 2days ago,same story.it is obvious they didnt do any thing about it.
that is serious... Im not giving up on this.. Called the Cc again this evening, he said they are still working on it..
I think this has to be on FP,, where art thou lalasticlala
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by best36054(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
mtn na fool,, they can't even allow it to last till the ending of this year. ....wicked people,,,, no more recharge on mtn again!!!!!!
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by mikron(m): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2016
Ulrich01:
Mtn has been useless right from time. Abeg dont waste ur money. Migrate to Airtel trybe sharply. Its just the best for now. The sweet part, its unlimited. U can download as much as u want.
unlimited? how? i thought they give 1.5 gig for N200 now cancelling the former N200 unlimited 2 hrs plan. mind u i use 4 mtn sims
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by mikron(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2016
ojadetayo:
I have come to understand one thing abt MTN night browsing sub. You can only subscribe once in 2 days. If u subscribe today and you use it, u can not subscribe tomorrow but next tomorrow. That is their trick. My plan is to get another MTN sim. I will be subscribing on that one the day its not subscribing on the other line. There was a day I actually subscribed but network didn't connect until 4am though. Bt truly I have been using this night browsing once in 2 days for like the past 3 weeks.
dont say what u know nothing about, mtn N25 500mb works for me every night not one day off one day on like u want us to believe
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by mikron(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2016
best36054:
mtn na fool,, they can't even allow it to last till the ending of this year.
....wicked people,,,, no more recharge on mtn again!!!!!!
and who told u mtn stopped it?
Re: N25 Daily Night Plan Stopped Working.. What Is Wrong With MTN.? by mcnature22(m): 12:22am On Sep 09, 2017
mine can only open opera mini and Instagram but u can't download

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Android Phone Camera Can Be Compared To Iphone Camera / The Official Jiayu S3 Discussion Thread / Wonders Of Fingerprint Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.