Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? (804 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With These Photos / From Reno Omokri To Ben Bruce - Citizens Are Starting To Feel The Change / Reno Omokri With Air Hostesses At Sofitel Heathrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by jammyunn(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2016
"They keep saying PDP ruined Nigeria for 16 years, but in those 16 years you had affordable tomato, fuel, dollars and regular salary!" - Reno Omokri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by Hitback2back: 7:55am On May 29, 2016
And they were all governors and politicians then. Tinubu was a governor for eight years,Ameachi PDP governors for eight years name them. They are telling bad history posterity will not like them at all

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by feldido(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2016
That guy needs a laurel for this statement.
Who made up the 16 years?
Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by mrvitalis(m): 8:24am On May 29, 2016
jammyunn:
"They keep saying PDP ruined Nigeria for 16 years, but in those 16 years you had affordable tomato, fuel, dollars and regular salary!" - Reno Omokri

Eya!! Go and buy basic economics textbook and read u won't ask this

U gave a driver a new bus to use for u, he used it any how, returned some few change for u and almost damaged the bus beyond repair, u quickly took the bus from him and gave another person, who from ur watch is trying to fix the car to a point, runs on the road use the money to fix ur car
Will u be expecting the same money from the new driver the same money u recived when u have the bus to the old driver??

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by jammyunn(m): 8:37am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Eya!! Go and buy basic economics textbook and read u won't ask this

U gave a driver a new bus to use for u, he used it any how, returned some few change for u and almost damaged the bus beyond repair, u quickly took the bus from him and gave another person, who from ur watch is trying to fix the car to a point, runs on the road use the money to fix ur car
Will u be expecting the same money from the new driver the same money u recived when u have the bus to the old driver??
bro, using your example...the new driver knew that he could do it that's why he took the task up. it'll be senseless of him to start complaining after picking the job. even going on to always blame the previous driver for every of his failures. if the new driver thinks he's not up to the task he wouldn't take the job or at least quit after taking it and realizing he can't do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by mrvitalis(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2016
jammyunn:
bro, using your example...the new driver knew that he could do it that's why he took the task up. it'll be senseless of him to start complaining after picking the job. even going on to always blame the previous driver for every of his failures. if the new driver thinks he's not up to the task he wouldn't take the job or at least quit after taking it and realizing he can't do it.
Won't u give him time to fix the bus first??
Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by incomintop: 8:40am On May 29, 2016
apc has done worse in a year than 16 years of pdp

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by jammyunn(m): 8:49am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:

Won't u give him time to fix the bus first??
time waits for no one. won't I feed my family? do I have to wait for eternity? if he can't fix it as I want and when I want...then having him isn't beneficial to me. therefore...he has also failed because when he wanted the job, he knew there's no time to fix. he must start making returns immediately. that's why I employed him since the previous driver isn't making returns anymore.

1 Like

Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by emiwanlee(m): 9:07am On May 29, 2016
We thought we were suffering, we didn't know that we were enjoying
Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by mrvitalis(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2016
jammyunn:
time waits for no one. won't I feed my family? do I have to wait for eternity? if he can't fix it as I want and when I want...then having him isn't beneficial to me. therefore...he has also failed because when he wanted the job, he knew there's no time to fix. he must start making returns immediately. that's why I employed him since the previous driver isn't making returns anymore.
Seriously??
Re: How True Is This Quote From Reno Omokri? by jammyunn(m): 9:58am On May 29, 2016
mrvitalis:
Seriously??
yes brother.

(1) (Reply)

Army Allegedly Shot Biafran Protesters, See What Protesters Did / Bisi Adeleye-fayemi Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday Today! / God Is Great: Watch Complete Video Fish Rain In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.