Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,882 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Ijaw Nation Can Never Be A Conquered Territory. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Nation Can Never Be A Conquered Territory. (661 Views)

Rivers, Not A Conquered Territory, Says Abe / Nigeria Not Your Conquered Territory, Ohanaeze Tells Northern Leaders / No Nation Within Nigeria Nation Can Win Nigeria In War! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Nation Can Never Be A Conquered Territory. by tanteta(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2016
'Ijaw Nation can never be a conquered territory'
In my closest i've tried to examine and interpret the statement made by Sir Ahmadu Bello in the Parrot Newspaper of October 12, 1950 where he said: “This new nation called Nigeria shall be the enclave of our great grandfather- Usman Dan Fodio. We shall use the minority as willing tools; we shall use those of the South as a conquered territory. Never shall we allow them to gain power.”.
Now, look at the words of PMB in 2011 when GEJ won the general elections. He said this Nation will be ungovernable because a minority man from Ijaw won the election and it actually played out with the coming of the Islamic sect, the Boko Haram insurgency and now it has gone out of their hands as they no longer have control over them.
The Niger Delta people are not just maiming and killing people like the Boko Haram without a vision. The NDA wants True Fiscal Federalism. Regional structure and resource ownership. That to me is a very good agenda any true activist and ND people should fight for.
Now go back and cross examine what PMB his doing. His playing out the score card of the Northern Agenda. They used the conquered territory the south-west to reclaim power and now, implementing the Fulani position never to allow others have power. Look at this recent appointments. FRCN, NTA, VON, NBC, NAN and NOA. This are the six commission under information, but he gave 5 of this positions to core Northerners and gave the list VON to Osita Okechukwu who has started politicking with PMB from the days of CPC, a strong supporter of PMB.
No mattere our party affiliations, don't forget one fact, that you are Ijaw and so is your creation from God. Be wise.
My people, for all Ijaw females, is only me and Annkio Briggs that is in the watch list of the Fed Govt. Will that deter me from speaking for the Ijaw Nation and her mother's? Capital NO.
If am only known for fighting a good course for my people, I prefer to die for the course I believe. Ijaw Nation can never be a conquered territory by the sons of Usman Dan Fodio. Tufiakwa.
Comrade. Rosemary Graham Naingba. President, Ijaw Women Connect (IWC)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1386948221321445&id=100000188406375&refid

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Nation Can Never Be A Conquered Territory. by skywalker240(m): 8:00am On May 29, 2016
i like that word conquered territotry,...the SW excluding ekiti state are already a conquered territory..SS will never succomb to them...NEVER!

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Nation Can Never Be A Conquered Territory. by Abeymills(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2016
Never again because NW on God is involved in dis war
Re: Ijaw Nation Can Never Be A Conquered Territory. by otipoju(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2016
Well the statement that you attributed to Buhari was not uttered by him...get your facts right.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Nation Can Never Be A Conquered Territory. by feldido(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2016
Wow... I love the way our Rivers state Ijaws are going about this struggle unlike my bayelsa compatriots.

Long live the Ijaw Nation.
Haa!!! Izon
Re: Ijaw Nation Can Never Be A Conquered Territory. by emiwanlee(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2016
People who do not know about Nigeria will still be talking. West, east, south are all conquered territories to the north. Only the people that realized this are trying to get out of it
Re: Ijaw Nation Can Never Be A Conquered Territory. by QuotaSystem: 9:27am On May 29, 2016
otipoju:
Well the statement that you attributed to Buhari was not uttered by him...get your facts right.

The level of ignorance is amazing.

Buhari NEVER said he would make the country ungovernable for Jonathan. That was Lawal Kaita a PDP stalwart.

Let them continue supporting the bombers, they have not learnt from the NE.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Day Killings: Clo Says Army, Especially Col. Isa Adbdullahi Is On Ethnic / Governors Forced Me To Spend Excess Oil Fund - GEJ / Photos From FG Town Hall Meeting In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.