Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Nairaland Samsung User Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland Samsung User Help (617 Views)

7 Dirty Google Secrets Every Internet User Should Know / User Review Of The Newly Released Infinix Hots X521 / Twitter User Odinabarbie Charged N5,000 To Follow People Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Samsung User Help by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2016
I forget my samsung s4 mini pattern, is their any way i can unlock my phone
Re: Nairaland Samsung User Help by patfenda(m): 8:27am On May 29, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
I forget my samsung s4 mini pattern, is their any way i can unlock my phone
discard the phone.
Re: Nairaland Samsung User Help by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:59am On May 29, 2016
patfenda:
discard the phone.
bro help out if u can
Re: Nairaland Samsung User Help by Rogbese(m): 9:15am On May 29, 2016
IF the phone is yours, log into ur Google account and unlock it from there
Re: Nairaland Samsung User Help by captainbangz: 9:55am On May 29, 2016
format the phone by powering it off, after that press the up volume key without taking your hands off, then home button and finally the power button until it powers on. use the volume keys to scroll between the options to the "e mmc" option then press the power button once thats all. hope this helps
Re: Nairaland Samsung User Help by Boyembo(m): 12:06pm On May 29, 2016
i do use samsung s4 too....if u forget the pattern...u still have the option of using pin to unlock it....i guess its not ur fone or stolen fone...
Re: Nairaland Samsung User Help by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2016
captainbangz:
format the phone by powering it off, after that press the up volume key without taking your hands off, then home button and finally the power button until it powers on. use the volume keys to scroll between the options to the "e mmc" option then press the power button once thats all. hope this helps
i have done that but the power button didnt wipe it
Re: Nairaland Samsung User Help by Ayomide002: 1:56pm On May 29, 2016
how much is new samsung s3 now plzzz
Re: Nairaland Samsung User Help by captainbangz: 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
Ifeanyi4491:
i have done that but the power button didnt wipe it
did it display the options in either chinese or english? if yes then one of the volume key(probably up)should be used to scroll through the options and the other (down key) should be used to select. try again
Re: Nairaland Samsung User Help by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2016
captainbangz:
did it display the options in either chinese or english? if yes then one of the volume key(probably up)should be used to scroll through the options and the other (down key) should be used to select. try again
It display in english, and the volume up is what i use to scroll up and down button, but the power button cant click wipe option

(1) (Reply)

(PICs) Welcome The New Sony Xperia E 5 With Mtk Chip / Mark Zuckerberg To Invest $24 Million In Andela To Train African Engineers / Mtn Browsers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.