Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times (18664 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Lists Out His Achievements In Office During Speech At Oxford / Channels TV - Assessment Of Buhari's 365 Days In Office / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by holyfather(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2016
Much as I would say it's unfair to blame PMB for every item on that list, he sure isn't without blame. cool

1 Like

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Engrr(m): 2:38pm On May 29, 2016
Armstrong34:
pls can we jus stay wifout any president, senators..and b sharing d money BTW ourselves I mean we... undecided

It could ve been a good idea, ie sharing the cash rwa!
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Amitex(m): 2:40pm On May 29, 2016
White007:
#Buhari, A Prodigal Son. #BuhariWasted365Days.
For President Buhari and his supporters, they thought that this day will Never come. Anniversary of Buhari's a Year In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......

A year have passed this morning.
1] Not a kilometer of road was constructed,
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward was added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space was created, excepted the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of Corn or tomatoes seed was Provided to our farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men],
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry left the country.
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics.
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back to the country.
9] War on Corruption turned to war against his perceived enemies, any conviction by EFCC are cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari only win cases on pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record begins.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.
13] WAR ON TERROR.
The last 3 LGAs under Boko Haram in Feb 2015, Abadam, Kala-Balge and Gwoza where all recovered before the general election and Buhari's ill-advised policy of banning Road blocks lead to Boko haram recovering more LGAs and have the potency to attack.

Buhari have all on his hand to succeed, but the extravagant President squandered all the funds, goodwill, and only delivered hardship to Nigerians in his first #365days.
As the Biblical Prodigal son, Buhari #Wasted all the Ntrillion handed over to him. His Body language, Lies and Propaganda lost its potency about 6 months ago as the pains of his incompetence is felt by both the 97% and 5%.
NO EXCUSE IS ENOUGH, HE WASTED THE 365DAYS.

By Chidi Cali
This is hereby nominated for Democracy Day award

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:04pm On May 29, 2016
U will never see any good even if you hve 10 eyes as long as you hate someone

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Remmy2011(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2016
This must be a pdp wailing wailers wishes for this govt, its disappointing that someone can be this myopic and unpatriotic, smh

1 Like

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by cococandy(f): 3:09pm On May 29, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

[size=20pt]Very simple, if you are not happy with the way Buhari is running the government, follow the below style. [/size] tongue
Hunger will kill you and your ilk first before any Nigerian will commit suicide over buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by InvertedHammer: 3:21pm On May 29, 2016
On March 14, 2015 before the election, I wrote:

InvertedHammer:
If GEJ wins, be ready for a very tough life ahead. A lot of money is being expended on the campaigns. Depleted accounts must be replenished.

First thing to go will be fuel subsidy. As you vote, get your shoes and shirts ready because you will spend many days protesting fuel price hike post election. A lot of federal employees will be relieved of their jobs as part of the austerity measures lurking at the corner.

I am already waiting for the strikes and wailing that will follow unpopular government policies after the elections because government will be running deficit. Salaries will be owed. It is only five months in arrears now because of the elections. Once the coast is clear after March 28th, my job will be taunt the hell out of all of you for selling your votes especially when the machinations start manifesting.

I am ready. Oh boy...I can't wait. Nigerians think they are stubborn. Well, they will learn the hard way. 28th March, where art thou? Pikin wey dey chop beanballs dey chop im money.

Whatever is happening these days is the outcome of the profligacy that I pointed out prior to the 2015 election
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 29, 2016
I most times try to stay off social media these days cos I'm tired of the percentage of Buhari's haters on social media. It wasn't like this before election. I feel like replying every hater of Buhari when I come across them, but it takes data, time, energy and critical thought to do that.

I love PMB, no homo. I'm a big fan of him. I see a brighter future with him as our president even if the present is dark.

With no intention of blaming the past administration, even a blind man knows that situations harsher than these awaited gej had it been he was reelected. He, gej, knew this before he conceded in the polls.

Its crystal clear, but its unfortunate that many minds are not flexible enough to see the truth in this administration. Just keep calm, insult him as you want, I hope and pray we'll be alive to see the brighter side of PMB.
Bless!

Kafid Ozigi.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by cuteemperor(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2016
speaktome:
Even the gods are not happy with the present government

Locust and grass-hopper has envaded pple 's farm and eaten up corn and other agric product.

God is watching....

# just#MySignature

I'm telling you, even my maize farm wasn't spared... I'm just silently counting my loss
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by hipsyleema(f): 5:03pm On May 29, 2016
All I see is sabotage and saboteurs.. Eeiish!!
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Mamog(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2016
This does not justify the collapse of Economy which has resulted in massive job loss and hyper inflation, what has led us us present situation is government Failed policy on Forex, absence of any workable economic Road map, de marketing of Brand Nigeria by PMB and PMB personal vendetta

Realdeals:
what President Buhari and his team promised us before last elections is CHANGE! Change means clear departure from the normal. It is a definite step from away from the usual. The usual before March 28th, 2015 election was impunity, poor leadership and directionless nation.
Change is an act or process through which something becomes different. We all agreed our nation has been on a wrong direction for long. From military era to the immediate past government, Nigeria was enmeshed in corruption. Everyone, including the deaf, heard clearly Buhari’s promise of change. In my view, president Buhari has kept faith with this promise in the last one year. Pains and some hardship tag along this change, but we as a people must learn to defer pleasure with little pains today.
His stands on corruption fight, which we all taunt as our major enemy leaves no one in doubt. What I feel the concerns of Nigeria enemies are the tenacity and brutality on how the corruption war is being fought. Before you conclude Buhari is fighting opposition party members alone, please take an objective question on who were those in the helms of Nigeria affairs in the last 16 years of retrogression? The revelations on how money meant to fight Boko Haram war was shared among heartless people in power should be a thing of concern to you. The callousness, unpatriotic and perfidy of minds these people have are beyond imaginations.
President Buhari’s corruption fight in the last one year has been steadily focus with results. Just few weeks ago, we had the first corruption victim, Ex – NIMASA boss, Raymond Omatseye jailed for 5 years over 1.5bn contract scam. National Publicity Secretary, PDP, Olisha Metuh is having his days in court over corruption as well as Senate President, Bukola Saraki, who incidentally is a top member of APC. We have never heard such heart leaping news in the last 7 years, particularly under our immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan. It never happened. Such is one change Nigerians voted for last elections.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by closearms(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2016
White007:
#Buhari, A Prodigal Son. #BuhariWasted365Days.
For President Buhari and his supporters, they thought that this day will Never come. Anniversary of Buhari's a Year In Office.
Buhari was handed over:-
- $30billion in our Foreign Reserves,
- $2.5billion Sovereign Wealth Fund,
- $1.4billion in the ECA,
- $4.65b back taxes from NLNG.
- Buhari met an approved budget of N4.5trillion Budget.

Received Below within a year,
- $2.7billion collected by Inland Revenue in his first 8 months.
- $2.1billion world bank loan.
- $850million Grants from UK, USA and Europe.
- Excluding crude oil sales, Joint Venture profits, Royalties, Income from Customs, NIMMSA, NPA, NACHO ......

A year have passed this morning.
1] Not a kilometer of road was constructed,
2] Not a watt of Electricity generated,
3] Not a Ward was added to any Hospital in Nigeria.
4] Not a job space was created, excepted the CBN job he shared with his cronies.
5] Not a grain of Corn or tomatoes seed was Provided to our farmers. [Fertilizer subsidy taken away and handed back to ex-military men],
6] 41 foreign companies mostly in service industry left the country.
7] 4.3 Million jobs lost in 10months - National Bureau of Statistics.
8] Food scarcity last experienced in Nigeria between 1983 to 1985 returned back to the country.
9] War on Corruption turned to war against his perceived enemies, any conviction by EFCC are cases meticulously started by previous govt(s). Buhari only win cases on pages of Newspapers.
10] Nigeria dropped from No.1 Investment destination in Africa to No.27 before South Sudan.
11] African Biggest economy shrink from a GDP of about 7% to -0.36%, the fastest decline in the world since record begins.
12] No.3 fastest growing economy in the world to No.83 in 365days.
13] WAR ON TERROR.
The last 3 LGAs under Boko Haram in Feb 2015, Abadam, Kala-Balge and Gwoza where all recovered before the general election and Buhari's ill-advised policy of banning Road blocks lead to Boko haram recovering more LGAs and have the potency to attack.

Buhari have all on his hand to succeed, but the extravagant President squandered all the funds, goodwill, and only delivered hardship to Nigerians in his first #365days.
As the Biblical Prodigal son, Buhari #Wasted all the Ntrillion handed over to him. His Body language, Lies and Propaganda lost its potency about 6 months ago as the pains of his incompetence is felt by both the 97% and 5%.
NO EXCUSE IS ENOUGH, HE WASTED THE 365DAYS.

By Chidi Cali

your post makes Nonsense to me .. by their names you shall know them .. keep spreading your hate . long live PMB
long live Nigeria
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by olurotimi1: 6:09pm On May 29, 2016
Chemically Zombied comment.
Realdeals:
what President Buhari and his team promised us before last elections is CHANGE! Change means clear departure from the normal. It is a definite step from away from the usual. The usual before March 28th, 2015 election was impunity, poor leadership and directionless nation.
Change is an act or process through which something becomes different. We all agreed our nation has been on a wrong direction for long. From military era to the immediate past government, Nigeria was enmeshed in corruption. Everyone, including the deaf, heard clearly Buhari’s promise of change. In my view, president Buhari has kept faith with this promise in the last one year. Pains and some hardship tag along this change, but we as a people must learn to defer pleasure with little pains today.
His stands on corruption fight, which we all taunt as our major enemy leaves no one in doubt. What I feel the concerns of Nigeria enemies are the tenacity and brutality on how the corruption war is being fought. Before you conclude Buhari is fighting opposition party members alone, please take an objective question on who were those in the helms of Nigeria affairs in the last 16 years of retrogression? The revelations on how money meant to fight Boko Haram war was shared among heartless people in power should be a thing of concern to you. The callousness, unpatriotic and perfidy of minds these people have are beyond imaginations.
President Buhari’s corruption fight in the last one year has been steadily focus with results. Just few weeks ago, we had the first corruption victim, Ex – NIMASA boss, Raymond Omatseye jailed for 5 years over 1.5bn contract scam. National Publicity Secretary, PDP, Olisha Metuh is having his days in court over corruption as well as Senate President, Bukola Saraki, who incidentally is a top member of APC. We have never heard such heart leaping news in the last 7 years, particularly under our immediate past president, Goodluck Jonathan. It never happened. Such is one change Nigerians voted for last elections.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by olurotimi1: 6:11pm On May 29, 2016
I hope and pray you still keep this faith of yours next year.
difakozigi:
I most times try to stay off social media these days cos I'm tired of the percentage of Buhari's haters on social media. It wasn't like this before election. I feel like replying every hater of Buhari when I come across them, but it takes data, time, energy and critical thought to do that.

I love PMB, no homo. I'm a big fan of him. I see a brighter future with him as our president even if the present is dark.

With no intention of blaming the past administration, even a blind man knows that situations harsher than these awaited gej had it been he was reelected. He, gej, knew this before he conceded in the polls.

Its crystal clear, but its unfortunate that many minds are not flexible enough to see the truth in this administration. Just keep calm, insult him as you want, I hope and pray we'll be alive to see the brighter side of PMB.
Bless!

Kafid Ozigi.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Leke001: 6:14pm On May 29, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Thread of the Week Award!

Nothing more, nothing less!!!

You can't murder truth nor blind everyone with Propaganda!

I concur...beautiful thread and more importantly,true
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by CioAngels(f): 6:20pm On May 29, 2016
NERDYDREAMS:
Today is Demo-Crazy Day... Lets take our
reading 4rm chapter 5 vs(1) And seeing the
multitudes, corruption went up into Aso
Rock;
and when he was set, the politicians came
unto
him;
(2) And he opened his mouth, andtaught
them,
saying:
(3) Blessed are the clueless in wisdom; for
theirs
is the Presidency of the nation.
(4) Blessed are they that rig elections, for
they
shall be elected.
(5) Blessed are the thieves; for they shall
inherit
the National Assembly.
(6) Blessed are they which do hunger and
thirst
after public funds; for their accounts shall be
filled.
(7) Blessed are the bribe-takers, for they shall
obtain bigger bribes.
(cool Blessed are the Petroleum Ministers, for
they
shall loot trillions.
(9) Blessed are the bootlickers, forthey shall
be
called the Federal Executhief Council.
(10) Blessed are they which are prosecuted
for
corruption's sake; for theirs is the kingdom
of
wealth.
(11) Blessed are ye, when EFCC shall invite
you,
and interrogate you, and bring all manner of
charges against you, for my sake.
(12) Rejoice, and be exceedingly glad; for fat
are
your accounts in Swiss banks; for so they
prosecuted the politicians which were
before
you.
(13) Ye are the thieves of the nation; but if
the thief
have lost his craftiness, wherewith shall he
be
looting? It is henceforth good for nothing,
but to
be charged to court, and be sentenced to
prison.
(14) Ye are the liars of the nation, a lie that is
carefully thought-out cannot be found out.
(15) Neither do politicians cook a big lie, and
serve
it to SaharaReporters , but to NTA; and it
gives
false hope unto all that watch the 9pm news.
(16) Let your gowns so flow before men,
that
they may see your big loots, and glorify your
father which is in Ota.
(17) Think not that I am come to arrest the
fuel
marketers
(18) For verily I say unto you, till heaven and
earth pass, one naira or one kobo shall not
be left
in theFederation account. Lets stop here.
HAPPY DEMO-CRAZY DAY TO EVERYBOdy.
Well said. May our wicked leaders, never would they waste the brains of our intelligent youths.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Leke001: 6:20pm On May 29, 2016
themistocles:
seriously I fink God has to destroy dis country called Nigeria....Nigeria was abi is actually a mistake of existence

the reason I agree with you is simple;God naturally in His Omniscience divide us with water into three,we use our coconut head join am,why we nor go get trouble....smh
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Leke001: 6:27pm On May 29, 2016
honestly,all my sentiments aside,I think GEJ deserves apology from Nigerians...he wasnt the best of Presidents,infact he failed,but he deserves the unreserved apology of any sincere Nigerian
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Jesusloveyou: 6:59pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:
Some people won't like this post cheesy cheesy
even d op wil not like d post, and u ipod that are so stupid believe fashola has be a minister for 2yrs, SHM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Jesusloveyou: 7:12pm On May 29, 2016
Leke001:
honestly,all my sentiments aside,I think GEJ deserves apology from Nigerians...he wasnt the best of Presidents,infact he failed,but he deserves the unreserved apology of any sincere Nigerian
hahahahahahaha, laugh wan kil me, ur ineffectual buffoon deserve unrestricted abi unreserved apology for stealing us dry, fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 29, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[s][/s]

[size=20pt]Very simple, if you are not happy with the way Buhari is running the government, follow the below style. [/size] tongue
[size=30pt]e pain am o[/size]
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by bbjummy: 7:23pm On May 29, 2016
Tomato Ebola tongue

1 Like

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by priscaoge(f): 7:51pm On May 29, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
even d op wil not like d post, and u ipod that are so stupid believe fashola has be a minister for 2yrs, SHM

What is this one saying? ....... RIP English angry angry
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by dbestuncle: 8:51pm On May 29, 2016
I dey com
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by ginikachime: 9:59pm On May 29, 2016
I think God is angry with us dt is y he gave us a bad leader. The only way out is to go to God in prayer Cus this country seriously needs help.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by bizcoach22(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2016
It is not yet late, people voted you in for a change not to mount more pressure and not to afflict more pain on innocent masses.

You have failed in your electoral promises, check all the promise you made and deliver. shikena
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by preselect(m): 12:23am On May 30, 2016
[size=18pt]buhari's nigeria [/size]

#SorrowBloodAndTears

Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by xxgig(m): 7:22am On May 30, 2016
The ojbective nature or otherwise with which people rate the present state of the nation with regards to PMB has made me no my true friends.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by ochejoseph(m): 5:26pm On May 30, 2016
K
ginikachime:
I think God is angry with us dt is y he gave us a bad leader. The only way out is to go to God in prayer Cus this country seriously needs help.

My dear , Abeg no blame God for this matter !
Some Nigerians demanded and insisted on the scam and God allowed them have their way
Re: Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times by ochejoseph(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

The only the I don't like is the manner the clueless manner this great country is being led

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Appeals To Buhari Over Nnamdi Kanu / Mohammed Abubakar, Shettima, Badaru Abubakar Observe Hajj In Saudi Arabia / Uzodinma: Why Security Operatives Raided, Burnt Shops at Eke-Ututu Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.