Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry (41683 Views)

Angry South Africans Lash Out After DSTV Suspended Caitlyn Jenner's Show / DSTV Removes Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show Following Serious Complaints / Nigerians Force DSTV To Remove Caitlyn Jenner's "I Am Cait' Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by otokx(m): 12:47pm On May 29, 2016
Nigeria contributes more to DSTV revenue than all other African countries combined, so we have to dictate the tune.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Sprintson(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2016
Naija no want foreign Influence!!
This is y I love Naija,,we collectively fight our ENEMIES from OUTSIDE and then start fighting OURSELVES again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by alobright17(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2016
filitech070:
Who the show Don epp?.... 1st time on front page
Which front page?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Eeser: 12:50pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:
Institutionalized transphobia and homophobia has blinded the eye of

Nigerians, and I loved that show tongue

Well its doesn't change d fact I am Cait is topping veiwship around the

world! Nigerians can goan kill demslves grin

GOD BLESS THE TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY
What's this one saying?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by absky5(m): 12:50pm On May 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
His these ppl off shoutafrica his mad? How I'm I. Go too wash I'm I cait in mine dstvthat am bouggted bye minesef?....dy whant too corupsion mine childs? Corupsion minewive too go and do tansgenda abi?undecided ldon too dstv in these remove off I'm I caitangry

Said no too tansgenda on africaangry
) hit like if u can't understand what he wrote.......

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by drnoel: 12:53pm On May 29, 2016
raypepe:
They can suck her balls for all I care

But I heard she/he has amputated his/her balls so categorically she doesn't have balls.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by back2sender: 12:53pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:

Thunder solda your yansh. You think we are useless like you people are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by nijabazaar: 12:53pm On May 29, 2016
BetaThings:

Orientation is the issue
We don't want that kind of orientation. They should let us be
Do u think people choose their orientation?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by iwakacome: 12:54pm On May 29, 2016
nijabazaar:

negative impact?
what of kim's amorous displays on instagram? do u think 8-10yr olds are not on instagram?

and he who's sexual orientation x different from the general populace will still exhibit it in d long run no matter how d society tries to cage it.

so if your only brother changes his john thomas to a stickwell, you'll be happy yo allow your children watch it to TV, with the excuse of hidden sexual orientation
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by mercy1998(f): 12:57pm On May 29, 2016
otokx:
Nigeria contributes more to DSTV revenue than all other African countries combined, so we have to dictate the tune.
Of course Nigeria would contribute more because y'all guys have Billion people more than any other African country Common sense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by cornel994(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2016
let dem complain...we make d laws der folo
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by sirkezman: 12:57pm On May 29, 2016
i bet you were born a guy

calliope:

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by barapistis(m): 12:58pm On May 29, 2016
BetaThings:

Orientation is the issue

We don't want that kind of orientation. They should let us be

The person you speak with is dull,you wasting your time explaining deeper things to him/her

A person that cannot differentiate the "control" and reach level of tv and instagram
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by chidooh1: 12:58pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:

Orishirishi
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by alobright17(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2016
thintug:
Check dis site for all your sure bet games and share with friends nd family or bc and win . http://betztip..co.ke/?m=1.
Your Hull prediction was wow kudos
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:

Why you're actively thinking about suicide is beyond me. Perhaps there are deep-lying issues you should examine. Perhaps.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ayibatari99(m): 1:01pm On May 29, 2016
If i go see that transgender, na hot red iron rod i go use rape his ass!!! Shebi na gay him be...
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Codes151(m): 1:07pm On May 29, 2016
Either mtn give una Live streaming or download or u watch am for youtube! We no want am! Period!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 29, 2016
I never liked that show for one day! Such a pity the kardashian women could change their father/husband into one of them- a woman! Generally,that family is useless! Nigeria is the highest bidder, South Africans kpele oh!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Originalsly: 1:13pm On May 29, 2016
Knowing the culture of Africa period... why did they even broadcast such a show? ....and the ones against the ban... I wonder why they don't come out in public and protest!
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:

*Modified *
Y'all seemed pained grin like I said earlier kill yourselves, LGBTQIA are here to stay kiss

Get you facts straight you gender confused retardd . It's all over the web the show has been cancelled and that's why dstv pulled it.. the fact is even in America no one wants to watch a transgender host a show!!!

‘I Am Cait’ Low Ratings Lead To Caitlyn Jenner Show Cancellation

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/72734/20160325/cait-low-ratings-lead-caitlyn-jenner-show-cancellation-blames-kris.htm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by DaudaAbu(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2016
Codes151:
Renzo Sithole
#BRINGBACKcait i refuse to be subjected to the laws of another coountry ....... . we pay so much

Pay wetin? All that kobo kobo wey una dey pay as u watch?

We Pay fire. We no get light yet we pay 4500 permonth. We on Gen with 150naira/litre fuel to watch 3 - 4 hrs of 150naira programme in a day.

Wetin you dey pay?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 1:23pm On May 29, 2016
calliope:

*Modified *
Y'all seemed pained grin like I said earlier kill yourselves, LGBTQIA are here to stay kiss
I believe the difference between you and Caitlyn Jenner is that she's free to express herself anyway she wants, while you on the other hand, is hiding in your self acclaimed sexuality.

The LGBT might be here to stay for most westerners, but here in Nigeria, Kiri Kiri prison awaits them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 1:31pm On May 29, 2016
EgunMogaji:
And these same confused folks will go to USA embassy to beg for visa from possible LGBT staff and cry outside in the parking lots like babies when they're denied grin
Not all of them though.. Many like me still tell the U.S of A to go shove their visas up their ass!.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by bustamode: 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
We don't celebrate immorality in naija,south africans should suck one

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by ShaqFu: 1:32pm On May 29, 2016
Estharfabian:

AMEN! preach sissy, preach! grin

Damn! I loved her show..cry

Loved? You don't love it anymore?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by farem: 1:34pm On May 29, 2016
adaksbullet:
His these ppl off shoutafrica his mad? How I'm I. Go too wash I'm I cait in mine dstvthat am bouggted bye minesef?....dy whant too corupsion mine childs? Corupsion minewive too go and do tansgenda abi?undecided ldon too dstv in these remove off I'm I caitangry

Said no too tansgenda on africaangry

Please what version of English language is this?
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Skmoda360(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Useless Country.

Nigeria has the biggest market in Africa for South African products and services.

So we refuse to be subjected to crap.
na the thing.
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Loved? You don't love it anymore?
I still love it....A lot! grin

Since they ain't showing it no More. I used ''Loved'' .
Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 29, 2016
ShaqFu:
Not all of them though.. Many like me still tell the U.S of A to go shove their visas up their ass!.

#MySignature though grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by macaranta(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2016
Even Renzo Shithole is complaining.. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Made DSTV Remove Caitlyn Jenner Show - South Africans Angry by Osisie(m): 1:39pm On May 29, 2016
lestat:

Get you facts straight you gender confused retardd . It's all over the web the show has been cancelled and that's why dstv pulled it.. the fact is even in America no one wants to watch a transgender host a show!!!

‘I Am Cait’ Low Ratings Lead To Caitlyn Jenner Show Cancellation

http://www.designntrend.com/articles/72734/20160325/cait-low-ratings-lead-caitlyn-jenner-show-cancellation-blames-kris.htm

Your signature bro, what does it really mean?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie / Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Old-School Themed Night Party Week 5 / BBNaija: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee On His Chest As He Puts On A Bra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.