Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) (12358 Views)

10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best / PC Gaming For Beginners / I Just Can't Go Back To The Beginning After Gaming For A Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2016
Perhaps you didn't read the part where I compared their gpus.

The alienware cpu has the titan x gpu...

Look this site up!!! For info.
Be sure to look past the fact that an expensive joke on nigeria generally was made. angry
https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/150097-for-the-price-of-an-msi-vortex-g65
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2016
Im interested in How you ended up in the states? cheesy
Successobed:
Men you are 100% on point in all your have said,
I got my HP laptop London used, Corei5, a 4gig ram very good graphics card, wonderful processors for about 70k
And I had a lot of games in it, starting from call of duty Modern Warfare 1,2,3...PES 2016, NFS, Hit Man, Assassins creed and so on the experience was great but when I moved to the US two months ago so I gave the laptop to my younger brothers because they really really begged me to...... So getting here I need to game so badly been low on fund because I just moved with no job yet I got a PS3 for just 99 dollars, (not up to 20k)... and now I have played all those games I have in laptops and even more, and I tell you it's much more better and stress-free, just insert the disc and play that's all
I remember even getting battlefield 4 for my laptop but wouldn't even install because the specs couldn't play the game that really sucks
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by AKBliv010(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Guy! From what I was seeing, you must really be joking!

The area 51 and this thing no be mates.

The 18inch alienware laptop sef go dust this cylindric dustbin.

undecided
What else do you have? And ho much is the vortex cpu?
Quoting the Alienware laptop, the top spec having a GTX 980M ...M(mobile gpu)...not a full blown GPU vs 2x Full blown GTX 980 GPU's in the Vortex clearly shows you need to be schooled.

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by AKBliv010(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Perhaps you didn't read the part where I compared their gpus.
The alienware cpu has the titan x gpu...

Look this site up!!! For info.
Be sure to look past the fact that an expensive joke on nigeria generally was made. angry
https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/150097-for-the-price-of-an-msi-vortex-g65

Titan X (maxwell architecture) doesn't beat 2x GTX 980..not in this life time bro.. one GTX 980 Ti will give the Titan X a run for it's money

It's what floats your boat, some people pay $4000 for a Mac Pro with 2013 components all in the name of Media creation. I won't encourage anyone to buy these overpriced PC's

1 Like

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
AKBliv010:

Quoting the Alienware laptop, the top spec having a GTX 980M ...M(mobile gpu)...not a full blown GPU vs 2x Full blown GTX 980 GPU's in the Vortex clearly shows you need to be schooled.

You get problem! Your cataracts need to be checked.

There is a difference btw an 18 inch laptop and a 17.3 inch.

Besides our argument is btw the two cpus.

The nonsense you've been bragging about since can never out-run the area 51.

3 Titanx Gpus... can d vortex beat that?
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Successobed(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Im interested in How you ended up in the states? cheesy
I flew on the plane na, abi I won trek .. ..hahahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by AKBliv010(m): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Silkmoth33:

You get problem! Your cataracts need to be checked.

There is a difference btw an 18 inch laptop and a 17.3 inch.

Besides our argument is btw the two cpus.

The nonsense you've been bragging about since can never out-run the area 51.

3 Titanx Gpus... can d vortex beat that?

It's clear you can't have a conversation without being abusive.

Abeg...attach link of this 18 inch alienware laptop.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 12:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Anyway congrats!

cheesy
Successobed:

I flew on the plane na, abi I won trek .. ..hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 15, 2016
AKBliv010:

It's clear you can't have a conversation without being abusive.

Abeg...attach link of this 18 inch alienware laptop.
grin I'm not abusive mate!

Nah u just no dey see well!

For a fact the alienware 18 does not out rank the 17 R3, I was merely comparing the level of activity you could get done with a laptop sold for lesser than 4000 dollars and a CPU worth 3999.

I ain't no maga or hording game hardware fanatic so nothing for this life will make me shell 4grand to buy a vortex CPU.

I've been trying to verify ur claim that a titan X is not more than a 980

That's sacrilegious!!! cheesy
http://www.bestproducts.com/tech/electronics/news/g1376/desktop-gaming-pcs-computers/
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by AKBliv010(m): 12:58am On Aug 15, 2016
Silkmoth33:

grin I'm not abusive mate!

Nah u just no dey see well!

For a fact the alienware 18 does not out rank the 17 R3, I was merely comparing the level of activity you could get done with a laptop sold for lesser than 4000 dollars and a CPU worth 3999.

I ain't no maga or hording game hardware fanatic so nothing for this life will make me shell 4grand to buy a vortex CPU.

I've been trying to verify ur claim that a titan X is not more than a 980

That's sacrilegious!!! cheesy
http://www.bestproducts.com/tech/electronics/news/g1376/desktop-gaming-pcs-computers/

No you are just been silly. You can't man up and admit there isn't an 18 inch Alienware...it doesn't exist. What exists is a model called Alienware 18 that has a 17.3 inch screen.

Read my previous comment..I clearly stated I won't advise any one to buy these overpriced PCs

If you don't know what the term GTX 980 in SLI IS it MEANS HAVING TWO GPUs in one system. That's what the Vortex has. I CLEARLY STATED THAT THE TITAN X DOESNT BEAT TWO GTX 980's or GTX 980 in SLI.

Your ignorance is sickening. Plus you attach a link to an article about 10 Best gaming PC's and guess what the MSI Vortex is number 1...you are really dumb!

4 Likes

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 1:55am On Aug 15, 2016
AKBliv010:

No you are just been silly. You can't man up and admit there isn't an 18 inch Alienware...it doesn't exist.

Read my previous comment..I clearly stated I won't advise any one to buy these overpriced PCs

If you don't know what the term GTX 980 in SLI IS it MEANS HAVING TWO GPUs in one system. That's what the Vortex has. I CLEARLY STATED THAT THE TITAN X DOESNT BEAT TWO GTX 980's or GTX 980 in SLI.

Your ignorance is sickening.

grin

How or why you think it doesn't exist is beyond me.
Your laziness will be the death of you someday.

Here is a link to an alienware 18 inch. A laptop with SLI gpus. The next link talks about its specs.
http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/alienware-18

Pics after the cut!

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/laptops-portable-pcs/laptops-and-netbooks/alienware-18-1257861/review/2

Anyway, thanks for interpreting what you meant by the 980 surpassing the area 51.
The vortex is SLI, so is the Area 51 and more. The alienware area 51 not only has a titan X, it has 3. That's 3-SLI of a CPU monstrousity.

Your vortex no reach.

http://hothardware.com/reviews/dell-alienware-area51-triangular-trisli-gtx-980-and-haswelle

I'm more than happy to stay up this late, to school your lazy ass on what monsters dell-alienwares produce into the world.

Since you are too lazy to lift the finger and browse out the facts.

I quick recap!

The vortex CPU, no monitor has 2 gpus
The alienware 18 laptop has 2 gpus
The area 51 CPU, no monitor has 3 titanX gpus.

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/alienware-area51-r2

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 1:59am On Aug 15, 2016
Shey you dey see the 18" laptop! something that a member of nl has. angry

Shey u don see d laughtof!
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by AKBliv010(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2016
Silkmoth33:

grin

How or why you think it doesn't exist is beyond me.
Your laziness will be the death of you someday.

Here is a link to an alienware 18 inch. A laptop with SLI gpus. The next link talks about its specs.
http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/alienware-18

Pics after the cut!

http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/laptops-portable-pcs/laptops-and-netbooks/alienware-18-1257861/review/2

Anyway, thanks for interpreting what you meant by the 980 surpassing the area 51.
The vortex is SLI, so is the Area 51 and more. The alienware area 51 not only has a titan X, it has 3. That's 3-SLI of a CPU monstrousity.

Your vortex no reach.

http://hothardware.com/reviews/dell-alienware-area51-triangular-trisli-gtx-980-and-haswelle

I'm more than happy to stay up this late, to school your lazy ass on what monsters dell-alienwares produce into the world.

Since you are too lazy to lift the finger and browse out the facts.

I quick recap!

The vortex CPU, no monitor has 2 gpus
The alienware 18 laptop has 2 gpus
The area 51 CPU, no monitor has 3 titanX gpus.

http://www.dell.com/en-us/shop/productdetails/alienware-area51-r2

Article from 2014, the 18.4 laptop is no longer in production. It comes equipped with a 4TH GEN I7 with slower DDR3 RAM THE AREA 51 has to be configured to have 3 gpus it doesn't come as standard. But you know what YOU WIN...it time to move on. You proved that there's an 18.4 inch alienware.

1 Like

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2016
AKBliv010:

Article from 2014, the 18.4 laptop is no longer in production. THE AREA 51 has to be configured to have 3 gpus it doesn't come as standard. But you know what YOU WIN...are you happy now? You proved that there's an 18.4 inch alienware.

Ofcourse I'm happy!

Lol!

I got your greasy hind schooled!

Regardless if it's no longer in production.
That settled, what else have we been arguing about for the past two days. grin
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by AKBliv010(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Ofcourse I'm happy!

Lol!

I got your greasy hind schooled!

Regardless if it's no longer in production.
That settled, what else have we been arguing about for the past two days. grin

Ecstatic you are happy, now run along!

1 Like

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 16, 2016
AKBliv010

Check out the price tag of that beast.

It's not so costly bruh!

https://www.nairaland.com/3271875/asus-republic-gamers-worlds-1st
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by AKBliv010(m): 7:33am On Aug 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:
AKBliv010

Check out the price tag of that beast.

It's not so costly bruh!

https://www.nairaland.com/3271875/asus-republic-gamers-worlds-1st

Chei! That deal is unbeatable. Once in a life time offer for an amazing product.
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 16, 2016
AKBliv010:

Chei! That deal is unbeatable. Once in a life time offer for an amazing product.

Not necessarily!

By the time dollar come down. Thing Thing cheap.

Ive got my eyes on the bigger prize.

The Republic of gamers(R.O.G.) 800.
ROG800
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by AKBliv010(m): 11:02am On Aug 16, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Not necessarily!

By the time dollar come down. Thing Thing cheap.

Ive got my eyes on the bigger prize.

The Republic of gamers(R.O.G.) 800.
ROG800

$ can go up or down though. It's a lottery
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2016
AKBliv010:

$ can go up or down though. It's a lottery

Yeah that's true.
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
Studyph:
Enrolment is on-going in the Republic of phillipines and india. Its
cheap and with american curriculum
WHATSAPP- 080**323**77*506

undecided Eugi oficial...

Music so sensual! undecided

No be London girl wey ur body badder.

No be Caribbean girl wey ur body wind up

No be London girl wey ur body badder

No be ghanaian girl wey ur body larger.

Dem go call police for ur Ekebe! X 2
Dem must to call police for ur Ekebe
Dem go call police for ur ekebe eh eh!
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by LucemFerre: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2016
PC gaming is cheaper jor... Get a 60k 4gig ram 312mb vram laptop, bring your head fvck!ng down and play pes 15 or <... Just dey do the transfers yourself every season, I no fit shout.. . Play devil may cry sef, play far cry 4 or <... Play San Andreas Kuma.. . God punish devil, all no be still GTA? And you know the best part, just go that store for ya backyard meet that nigga wey dey hide pirated rubb!sh for inside brief case buy 1 for 5huns (something wey dem no born you well to try am for console discs)...
Make una no mind this guy jor... you never download MOJO finish and look half nak3d women for instagram finish with this olle people wey dey provide network for naija, you still wan join online gaming.. . Hehe... Comot hand for my nyash make I mess jor... OFFLINE TILL THE DEATH OF ME... OYA MAKE UNA FOLLOW ME SHOUT AM

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by OlaRolls(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2016
Clean Ps vita 4 sale at a give away price or swap with phone, preferably Q10. 4wd ur Mail olarolls4all@gmail.com

Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by arpitkakkar1: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
For accumulation of blood or blood parts, the heat shall be checked endlessly and documented at least each four hours. The freezer continuously checks the heat in the cabinet. Find more about blood bank equipments list.
Re: Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) by FrostyButter: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2019
[quote author=Danielomisco post=46079281]Only broke guys will say pc is better than ps4 i got mine too[/quiteote]

Lmaoo... This is the most clownish statement I've ever read on this platform. A ps4 is extremely cheap compared to the average gaming pc. Like... What jargons am I reading?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Upcoming Video Games That Prove Single Player Games Is Far From Dead / How Does Dream League Soccer Live Events Work? (photo) / Nairaland Official PSP Apps,games,tutorials & H@cks(striclty For PSP Fans Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.