Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding (55661 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by lalasticlala(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2016
pretydiva:
D hustle is real grin

Lalasticlala be viewing dis thread. Will u marry me lala lipsrsealed

lol grin
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 29, 2016
lalasticlala:

lol grin
see as you dey shine teeths
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Tedassie(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2016
repogirl:
Its all part of the fun. cheesy
Nope. packing the takeaway rice is tongue cool
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Tedassie(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2016
Oreka Godis(ex BeatFM OAP)...former crush,choi
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by glossy6(f): 5:32pm On May 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas :
When a guy starts his moniker with cute, you
should know that he values his appearance more
than his brain.

mrkayusfit:

grin grin grin chai finishing. The guy irritates me with his feminism. A woman with dick n balls

mrkayusfit:

Do u have a life out side romance section? Real men discuss sports, politics and how to move ths nation forward. You turned yourself to ladies hand bag flirting and commenting on feminine topics. Smh sad

Wetin both of you find come romance section, shey dem lock the sections for "real men" ni?
Ranchhoddas:
When a guy starts his moniker with cute, you should know that he values his appearance more than his brain.
Ranchhoddas :
When a guy starts his moniker with cute, you
should know that he values his appearance more
than his brain.

mrkayusfit:

grin grin grin chai finishing. The guy irritates me with his feminism. A woman with dick n balls

mrkayusfit:

Do u have a life out side romance section? Real men discuss sports, politics and how to move ths nation forward. You turned yourself to ladies hand bag flirting and commenting on feminine topics. Smh sad

Wetin both of you find come romance section, shey dem lock the sections for "real men" ni?
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Greenback: 5:34pm On May 29, 2016
missingrib:
how am I sure u ain't the one self....
MISSINGRIB! Am pretty sure u are that desparate goalkeeper on that pic! grin
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:41pm On May 29, 2016
....................Aunty, its not by catching flowers, Except if you want to build a flower garden, check your lifestyle and appetite for a sharp-sharp miracle. undecided...................
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
yes oh, my brother, I know her , she has even started flower business , selling to customers around ojota area, sometime late last year..... yet na elderly spinster...

where do you know her from, you this boy why are you always forming every time ..... can't u just be real for once .

you should try it.
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
fun fact about the Bouquet, it was invented in the 15th century to hide body odour. u dint wanna be caught smelling on the special day.
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Dirkcoyt: 6:07pm On May 29, 2016
The reason why single ladies think is not working is because they defiled the rules of this natural phenomenon.

If the bride is a virgin, and the one who caught it is also a virgin. believe me, the lady will be doing her wedding next.

This is a secret to how its been done in the old days, reasons it work during those days.
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by BABANGBALI: 6:35pm On May 29, 2016
I no fit count how many osusumustflow VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu and Prettythicksme don catch

Na every Saturday dem dey catch since 100AD

1 Like

Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by BABANGBALI: 6:36pm On May 29, 2016
Dirkcoyt:
The reason why single ladies think is not working is because they defiled the rules of this natural phenomenon.

If the bride is a virgin, and the one who caught it is also a virgin. believe me, the lady will be doing her wedding next.

This is a secret to how its been done in the old days, reasons it work during those days.
yinmu
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by shuggah(m): 6:51pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Madam no b so dem dey take get husband oooooo

I knw of a lady dat has caught a lot of flowers.

No husband yet grin
bro you don't know any lady joor,,
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Bamz(m): 9:29pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Madam no b so dem dey take get husband oooooo

I knw of a lady dat has caught a lot of flowers.

No husband yet grin

Maybe she's a horticulturist afterall
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by PaulkillermanAg(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

where do you know her from, you this boy why are you always forming every time ..... can't u just be real for once .

you should try it.
sweet , please reply my PM na, .... I want us to hook up, love..... Thanks in advance ...
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by missingrib(f): 10:40pm On May 29, 2016
Greenback:

MISSINGRIB! Am pretty sure u are that desparate goalkeeper on that pic! grin
and am pretty sure your that referee that won't mind his business....
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 29, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
sweet , please reply my PM na, .... I want us to hook up, love..... Thanks in advance ...

hope say you dey alright sha,? lipsrsealed
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Greenback: 10:45pm On May 29, 2016
missingrib:
and am pretty sure your that referee that won't mind his business....

haaahahahaha....haba! y evils,na? llols...

Esosa993 wòyieè na?
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 29, 2016
Greenback:

haaahahahaha....haba! y evils,na? llols...

Esosa993 wòyieè na?

haaa I no understand the language ooo, my mum is from there tho, am Yoruba
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Greenback: 11:22pm On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

haaa I no understand the language ooo, my mum is from there tho, am Yoruba

then u better start taking basic Benin lessons...and whats the situation with u and ur bro-inlaw?
Wòyièè na? means comment ça va? means bawo ni? means how u de na?
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 29, 2016
Greenback:

then u better start taking basic Benin lessons...and whats the situation with u and ur bro-inlaw?
Wòyièè na? means comment ça va? means bawo ni? means how u de na?

hahaha Benin lessons keh, its too late ooo
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Abduletudaye(m): 11:26pm On May 29, 2016
Lol..thats Oreka na... cheesy
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Greenback: 11:44pm On May 29, 2016
esosa993:

hahaha Benin lessons keh, its too late ooo
no way.
Lesson 1: esosa/eseosa-ebunoluwa-God gift.
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 29, 2016
Greenback:

no way.

Lesson 1: esosa/eseosa-ebunoluwa-God gift.

okay good , so I can spell esosa as eseosa too?
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Hamxas: 12:12am On May 30, 2016
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]if she catch d flowr finish make she remember may 29
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by TheSunSon: 7:28am On May 30, 2016
ireneony:
Like seriously who wan marry dis one grin grin cheesy
Ok you got my attention,stop dressing like homeless folks. Btw she fine pass you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Photos From Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party / Davido Promises To Pay Abisade School Fees, The 17-Year-Old Girl He Bullied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.