Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding (55632 Views)

Toke Makinwa, Toolz, Kemi Adetiba And More React To Cee-c Verbally Abusing Tobi / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Toolz And Tunde Demerun At Cherubim & Seraphim Church for wedding thanksgiving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by pretydiva(f): 3:47pm On May 29, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Do u have a life out side romance section? Real men discuss sports, politics and how to move ths nation forward. You turned yourself to ladies hand bag flirting and commenting on feminine topics. Smh sad
cry
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by goingape: 3:47pm On May 29, 2016
farano:
This Pretty Lady Tried Too Hard To Catch The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding

Lol...Guess she really believes catching it guarantees a walk down the aisle cheesy

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF_ExumD_d1/
that prophecy is really coming true!

be FORMING Sisi at 20 and at 30 die hard believer undecided
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by repogirl(f): 3:47pm On May 29, 2016
Its all part of the fun. cheesy
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by CXLVII: 3:48pm On May 29, 2016
See tall slim Babe.......Not all these dwarfs littering Lagos

#TeamTallSlimWomen
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by limzycollins(m): 3:53pm On May 29, 2016
Jew man
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 29, 2016
pretydiva:
cry

Ogini?
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by 9jaBloke: 3:57pm On May 29, 2016
Oreka Godis smiley. Good catch. She's way too posh to be roasting. Cut her some slack guys, catching the bouquet is no crime.
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Blessograo(f): 3:59pm On May 29, 2016
i'm sure the person who caught the bouquet at Tiwa's wedding either retunrd it or burned grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by InvertedHammer: 4:02pm On May 29, 2016
farano:

Lol...Guess she really believes catching it guarantees a walk down the aisle cheesy

/
Na

That's priscaoge !
\
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by MadCow1: 4:04pm On May 29, 2016
Tecno camera na bastard
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by kceewhyte(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2016
talktonase:
she as she pose like goal keeper wey sabi lose penalty.
Oblak
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 29, 2016
I think she was just catching her fun while making Toolz feel loved. I have been at weddings were the bridesmaids didn't make any attempt to catch the bouquet, it has a way of embarrassing the bride.

1 Like

Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by chigoizie7(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2016
And her bf will be @ the corner praying that she trips and fall down, so that another person will catch it.
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by butanep(m): 4:08pm On May 29, 2016
Nigerians and their mentality.

See as she set like Madrid goal keeper...

If you like continue catching all the flowers, if. It's not your time, you can't force it.
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by laikas: 4:09pm On May 29, 2016
Cutehector:
Madam no b so dem dey take get husband oooooo

I knw of a lady dat has caught a lot of flowers.

No husband yet grin
some people just derive joy in being the one to catch, though people have their own pespectives of catching the flower.
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 29, 2016
Lady? Maybe.

Pretty? Definitely not with that face I'm afraid to say.

1 Like

Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by priscaoge(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Na

That's priscaoge !
\

I want to catch it so that I will marry before u tongue tongue
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by InvertedHammer: 4:14pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:

I want to catch it so that I will marry before u tongue tongue
/
Good luck. Not with that Rita's "eyebrows of life" look alike in your profile picture.

No wonder you are angry.
\
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by fortunechy(m): 4:22pm On May 29, 2016
so diz one na news too
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by priscaoge(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
Good luck. Not with that Rita's "eyebrows of life" look alike in your profile picture.

No wonder you are angry.
\

I'm learning how to wear makeup from her, so my own must look like hers. U happy now abi? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by ladyF(f): 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
Lol and I run away from the bouquet grin
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by InvertedHammer: 4:28pm On May 29, 2016
priscaoge:

I'm learning how to wear makeup from her, so my own must look like hers. U happy now abi? tongue tongue tongue
/
In other words, you have no identity of your own.

\
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Apelex(m): 4:29pm On May 29, 2016
ladyF:
Lol and I run away from the bouquet grin

Lady F.where have you been??
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by priscaoge(f): 4:36pm On May 29, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
In other words, you have no identity of your own.

\

Yes Sir, so pls can u borrow me?
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by glossy6(f): 4:38pm On May 29, 2016
mrkayusfit:

Do u have a life out side romance section? Real men discuss sports, politics and how to move ths nation forward. You turned yourself to ladies hand bag flirting and commenting on feminine topics. Smh sad

Na fight? Wetin be your own inside, abi dem send you message ni? Over sabi husband. mtschewww. Anyway, continue shaking your head until it falls off.
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Phranex(m): 4:44pm On May 29, 2016
pretydiva:
D hustle is real grin
Lalasticlala be viewing dis thread. Will u marry me lala lipsrsealed
alright, I agree to your proposal. I would marry you alright. do you have money?
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by ofexpryz(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2016
T
farano:

The lady with the bouquet is not the same lady trying to catch it! See de position of the hing on her gown?
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 29, 2016
glossy6:

Na fight? Wetin be your own inside, abi dem send you message ni? Over sabi husband. mtschewww. Anyway, continue shaking your head until it falls off.

Mtcheeew

Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Ranchhoddas: 5:03pm On May 29, 2016
mrkayusfit:

When a guy starts his moniker with cute, you should know that he values his appearance more than his brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Ranchhoddas: 5:07pm On May 29, 2016
glossy6:

Sharap. If your brother or your son dey behave like that you go like am?
Re: Oreka Godis Catching The Bouquet At Toolz's Wedding by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 29, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
When a guy starts his moniker with cute, you should know that he values his appearance more than his brain.

grin grin grin chai finishing. The guy irritates me with his feminism. A woman with dick n balls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Adokiye Celebrates Her Birthday, Dazzles In New Photos / Kechi Okwuchi Shares Weight Loss Transformation And Reveals How She Achieved It / Davido Purchases Bombardier 7500 Jet - Cubana Chiefpriest Hails Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.