Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

My View - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View (422 Views)

My View As To Why We Tag IPOB A Terror Group / My View On Nnamdi Kanu / My View On The Kitchen And #theotherroom Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View by RADDY1(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2016
PART 1
I must confess. where are we heading to?? I feel so sad for some gullible Nigerians who are potential future leaders because they are been tossed here and there by politician.

These set of people are been fed with wrong and obsolete information ( the most annoying part is that this so call info are meant for d old cargo) and in return they swallow those info hook, line and sinker.

My question is, can this so call future leaders lead with this 'perception'

Concerning the issue of corruption. I may say that this administration stance on corruption is one sided and Nigerians are silent about that. is Rotimi amaechi truely corrupt-free. CAN SOMEONE ANSWER WHAT HAPPEN TO THE CASE OF THAT SO CALL POLITICIAN IN DELTA STATE WHOSE CASE WAS RULED OUT. IS HE free of the charges?? Why has it always being PDP, are the APCs free. Let reason this and come to a geniue conclusion.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Chido / MASSOB Pledges Support To Niger Delta Avengers / Raymond Dokpesi Escapes Assassination In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.