Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? (44772 Views)

How Should I Handle Friends Requesting For Loan? / My brother is driving me nut - How Should I Handle This Family Issue? / Am I Wrong For Asking My Husband To Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by echodrum(m): 5:42am On May 30, 2016
Neverquit:
Saddenedsoul, you have to get concrete evidence before confronting him.

After getting evidence (if any), you have to decide what to do with it. What if after confronting him and he continues or he becomes more discrete? So, be wise on how you handle the situation.
you ended up not answering her questions. I wonder why you have 25 likes??
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by tkconcept(m): 5:49am On May 30, 2016
Sorry about how u feel. My thoughts are that a man will never leave an amazing wife at home and go after other ladies who will only make him broke. He must be looking for smthing out there which he ain't getting at home. If u can figure that out u have your marriage back. Communication is one way and the best way. But Bringing back adventure and exitement into ur marriage will help a lot.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Ephemmm: 6:28am On May 30, 2016
momove4real25:
Am still single, but at back of my mind I av it that men are polygamous in nature. A colleague of said to me that didn't I kW we women are like fruits of difrent species that men are fruit salad meang they always want to av another taste one day. With that it won't bug me if my man cheats but he shouldn't bring dat person home. I will make sure I carry out all my responsblities give him support so that d blame will be on him if nabbed that he is cheatg me. I won't choke him BKS no matter how u do that a man that will cheat will definitely do, madam my advise is take is easy, don't challenge with slap like, stylishly study on what he sees in d oda women, if na make up I beggi start applyg, if na dressing u also sud upgrade, if na bedmatic styles u too improve BKS Una don sign d contract. But don't give urslf heart attack BKS he is cheatg, if somedy die or run mad a cheater remains a cheater

The best response for me so far. What women don't know is that the more you nag with your husband about extramarital affairs, the more likelihood that he will embark on it more.

This reminds me of a woman who suspects her husband of infidelity. He decided to take it cool, but track him down to the place/venue.

When she got to the hotel, she presented the food she brought for her husband and his enstrange lover, and also gave him a pack of condom.

D man said that was his last time to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by faruku104(m): 6:32am On May 30, 2016
Saddenedsoul:

I don't know how to go about getting evidence, what I screw everything up

Forget about what many are saying here cos they are not in ur shoes.... confronting will not solve the issue, communicating works but not all the time. this is not the first thing u do.

like someone said, gather evidence.... this is important when breaking ish down with him. how do you gather? your a woman so it shouldn't be hard.

when you go through his Whatsapp msgs, certain questions you must ask yourself:

1. How does he react in the chat when they ask him out? does he blatantly refuse their advances? Does he turn their matter to a joke or does he flirt with them and actually arrange days he meets with them. If the first two are what he does, you should be on safe zone (for now).

2. Based on the names on his Whatsapp list.... dub them all, get a Lil chance to see your husbands phone book list, SMS and possible social media handles. That is the main place you see anything suspicious. Cos the first 10 frequently chat handles who are females should be monitored.

3. If you see evidences against him. then you can communicate with him and occasionally tease him about his 'babes'.... watch his reaction . If he becomes shy or violent, he is guilty of something. I am a witness to this cos that is what my mum did to catch my dad for having a 3rd woman he intends marrying. after all the teasing, he is now opening up slowly to her about his plans.

Lastly put him in prayers. He can love you quite alright but women these days do not mind their dating married men for their selfish gains. May God be with you.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by buksaylor001: 6:37am On May 30, 2016
Thought whatsapp is only for people you already have their contacts-if that is so,maybe your husband already know them!
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by momove4real25(f): 7:23am On May 30, 2016
Its not necessarily he get HIV tru sex, tru salon or Sharon object he can get that. Am only sayg as for me I won't ruin my home by myself BKS my husband chats. Why not let his phone be so that one will not land at Aro psych or yaba psych.
marlockj:

Ur correct sha!!!!!!

Ur saying Cuz u bliv he can't bring disease to you @ home....he can get HIV out side and push it to innocent u.....

It is easy to say....
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by jamil002: 7:25am On May 30, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
Sorry, to bother you all , but I just had to get this off my chest. I recently got married, just little over a year ago. I have had no reason not to trust my husband, in fact I could trust him with my life. My problem started last week when I borrowed his laptop to complete some office work. I found his WhatsApp web was logged in, so out of curiosity, I decided to take a peek. What I found what worrying, I saw lots of messages from women who were literally asking my husband out, planning dates and meet up venues, even when they are all well aware that he is married. Since then I have been paranoid, every word from his mouth becomes suspicious, I get angry at him for no reason; I don't know wether to confront him, because I feel like he's just going to lie to me, I'm very confused , somebody help me.
I understand how u feel.What was his response to the chat messages?He shouldn't keep too many female friends cz he's married. Just talk to him in the best manner possible and suppress your anger..His reactions will show if he's really doing stuffs with any woman.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by momove4real25(f): 7:27am On May 30, 2016
That's y am myself and u differ from me. What u plan ur life on will be difrent from mine. Ur objective in life might be policing husband as for me I don't have time for such all am after is carry out my marital responsibilities, work hard to give my kids best of best in lifem. And I kW God will help me. Ur life ur choice and my life my choice. Mrs perfectl
crazymommy:
It is evident you are not married....when you get married ,come back and read this your comment and you will understand that what you just typed is "nonsense"""...if you like do acrobat on bed,if u like fine pass Beyoncé,if you like get body shape pass Kim kardashan,if you like sabi cook pass tantalizer,a man that will cheat will cheat...i hope you understand this before it is too late...sambarry talk to ur sister...grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by momove4real25(f): 7:32am On May 30, 2016
There is nothing we women can do. Except u chose to be alone truout life time without kids or husband. Only God is perfect, only God won't cheat. Av seen a pastor tossing d tip of a girlnipple, av seen married guy who left his family for single girl, and by the time you check d family he left behind u will see how pretty d wife is n lovely kids. Av at d back of ur mind that my husband will cheat and if he doesnt God really made him that way bks thry are not common. See d case of solomon in d bible
SAMBARRY:
saliva has already dried in my mouth. I don't know what else to say

However my own be say if a man could cheat on women like this you better think twice

Kanwulia can explain better jare
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by momove4real25(f): 7:47am On May 30, 2016
Have u watched kasime Anne title don't check your husband phone advice. She was advisg smbdy not to n that's what she does. Someone commented earlier I wasn't married that y am sayg this. But am saying capital No. Av bin independent lady from age 19, for me to be strong to this with God I kW I can can cope with a cheatg husband to that of boxer that will be dealing with me BKS I open my bucal cavity to query him y he cheats. I will give full concentration on kids n work n husnd as last. I will do all my best to support him so that at d back of his mind he will be proud of me his wife.many of us don't want yo take it that are species of fruits is difrent u might be apple I might be orange but men are fruit salad that mixture of apple, cucumber. Pawpaw, banana etc
Ephemmm:

The best response for me so far. What women don't know is that the more you nag with your husband about extramarital affairs, the more likelihood that he will embark on it more.

This reminds me of a woman who suspects her husband of infidelity. He decided to take it cool, but track him down to the place/venue.

When she got to the hotel, she presented the food she brought for her husband and his enstrange lover, and also gave him a pack of condom.

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by momove4real25(f): 7:48am On May 30, 2016
Have u watched kasime Anne title don't check your husband phone advice. She was advisg smbdy not to check husbnds phone n that's what she does. Someone commented earlier I wasn't married that y am sayg this. But am saying capital No. Av bin independent lady from age 19, for me to be strong to this stage with God I kW I can can cope with a cheatg husband to that of boxer that will be dealing with me BKS I open my bucal cavity to query him y he cheats. I will give full concentration on kids n work n husnd as last. I will do all my best to support him so that at d back of his mind he will be proud of me his wife.
Ephemmm:

1 Like

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Mav4blast(m): 8:07am On May 30, 2016
Keep posting it on social media, until it get better!
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 30, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Guess you have never met d crazy husband snatchers before. U never see where olosho dey bet say I go destroy that guy home without knowing him personally before? Send erotic chats, calls d wife & do enough damage to separate them. D only fault of d guy here is if he leads the so called ladies on with hope of something called love but if he makes it clear yet they persist then the wife needs to communicate with the husband and they solve it together
And datz my hubby flaws. He likes dix over pestering frm ladies cuz he is cute. D pee is he gives dem d green light to bring it on wen he knws he aint serious. So to evry new lady, I address d situation bfore unserious will get serious sumday.
Besyds dox oloshox neva jam a cunny and friendly person lik me, jex few hours we talk, only u go begin confess how evrytin dey be n who worry pass btwn una 2. Datx why hubby got tired of attentions frm dem ladies cuz he ends up bringing loads of unwanted female frndz to mua.
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by splashz(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
Sorry, to bother you all , but I just had to get this off my chest. I recently got married, just little over a year ago. I have had no reason not to trust my husband, in fact I could trust him with my life. My problem started last week when I borrowed his laptop to complete some office work. I found his WhatsApp web was logged in, so out of curiosity, I decided to take a peek. What I found what worrying, I saw lots of messages from women who were literally asking my husband out, planning dates and meet up venues, even when they are all well aware that he is married. Since then I have been paranoid, every word from his mouth becomes suspicious, I get angry at him for no reason; I don't know wether to confront him, because I feel like he's just going to lie to me, I'm very confused , somebody help me.

I don't know if u will see my own comment becos of so many other comments..
but the thing is.. am married now for like five years..
I do exactly what ur husband do..
chat a lot with female friends on WhatsApp and Facebook...
I love my wife soooo much that it hurts...
cos she is beautiful.. and damn sexy... and very caring plus submissive..
yet I still chat with female friends a lot ..
even physically have a lot of female friends ..whenever she sees me with a fine females friend.. she just go mad...
and start reacting... yet it still doesn't change anything... I still continue but more carefull..
I luck my phone cos she snoops a lot ...
I give her freedom to chat other guys so that I can have freedom to chat also..
because she is beautiful.. guys make move to her a lot... it gets me jealous.. but I don't let her ever notice... because if I do... from that day..I give her power over my emotion...
all my point is... stop killing ur self over issues like DAT.. cos ur hurting ur self and he doesn't know how u even feel..
if u continue u will drive him closer to those girls...
try to get use to it....
allow him... cos while he chats with those girls he tink of u...
u cannot stop this ... really u can't.. u cant change a man this way... just get use to it... but if u want to get his attention.. start chatting with other guys and let him know... but not in a bad way oh..
once he finds out... it will turn the table to ur favoure... and he will be the one going mad while u sip ur tea.. and once u transfer the emotion to him... just go and sleep...
but make sure u look hot for him always... if not...
he might start considering other options
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by byvan03: 9:26am On May 30, 2016
U
lastpage:

And please, dont do it in an "aggressive, today-na-die" tone.

men generally dont like being cornered, which is exactly what you have done .....and rightly so!

If l were you, l will say it with a smile on my face (he knows you are fuming),.... but he will respect you going forward, for not trying to rub it in.

Tell him, its not worth it and if there are areas he wants improvement in the marriage, he should feel free to air them.

Finally, ask him to show and prove to you that he will and is, discharging those "Olosho women" ina very unfriendly manner.

Sit down together and reply them on Whatsupp!
Like: Sorry dear, l am married and my wife is reading all your advances, Let me give it to her to respond to you. grin
shocked shocked undecided
Wife writes: Phuck-off or else, you may loose your front teeth next time l catch you trying to sneak-up to my husband!

Make a joke out of it, be on the look-out but please dont nag or react about it unnecessarily. It will further drive him into the hands of these "dangerous women" who cant find husband of their own but like to snatch that of others.

Women seff! Wetin, leave the man alone and stop tempting him naw?

Lastpage!

Make a joke out of a possible infidelity, read your own advice. You erroneously believed that life revolves around what men want and don't. Please channel that ridiculous advice to OP not me. Say it with a smile indeed,hope you can take your own advice when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by crazymommy(f): 9:32am On May 30, 2016
momove4real25:
That's y am myself and u differ from me. What u plan ur life on will be difrent from mine. Ur objective in life might be policing husband as for me I don't have time for such all am after is carry out my marital responsibilities, work hard to give my kids best of best in lifem. And I kW God will help me. Ur life ur choice and my life my choice. Mrs perfectl
Women are truly their own enemies...what are you ranting about??are u suffering from comprehension problem??who is talking about policing here??you made a statement that if a husband is cheating on the wife that the wife should find out why he cheated on her and u started mentioning things like looking good or dressing nice and so on....and I corrected you that a man that will cheat will cheat whether you fine pass beyonce or get body pass Kim kardashan or you sabi cook pass tantalizer or you do acrobstic style for bed...but since reading and comprehension is ur problem your hand worked faster than your brain....
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by joe4christ(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
I've tried something crazy before, don't want to compound my problems. The fact that he keeps his calm just further drives me crazy

See woman, one approach had never been proven to work for all men. Your husband is using same approach I'll use whenever I'm being caught, by keeping cool, he beats you to the game, he still stays on top.
See, don't use that approach on him if you want to get results, sit him down, keep your calm too, talk to him about your displeasure, let him know how his flirting lifestyle stand as a threat to your happiness in the marriage, and relate to him on how would he feel if you did same to him. Pls do mind to mind talk with your husband without nagging. I for once hate nags. I will fail to have a rethink on an issue as this if you use a nagging approach on me. Talk to your hubby politely and watch him adjust his lifestyle just to please you. Remember you guys just got married not too long ago, your marriage is still at it's infant stage, you don't expect your husband to just break off all links to his escapades so easily. Give the young man some time.
And finally, you got to put your mind to better use and refrain from thinking too much about the possibility that your hubby is f*ckin other women outside, the truth is he won't change anytime soon, men are polygamous in nature, it takes a lot of discipline for a man not to a side chic outside marriage. You just have to learn to accept him for his weakness and leave with it, it's a reality most married women have come to accept. Dem no write your name on top I'm d*ck. Just the plain truth...
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by Neverquit(f): 1:40pm On May 30, 2016
Continue to monitor his whatsapp messages and observe his responses. Is he encouraging them, is he making plans to meet up, or is he only flirting. Also pay close attention to him. E.g. Is he using a new cologne (or just started using one), his behavior in general.

Answers to those questions might help you deduce whether he is cheating.

If after sleuthing and he is proven guilty, you have to be wise in how you confront him (if you even confront him). Also, if he is innocent, you can let him know that you're uncomfortable with his online behavior with women.

Saddenedsoul:
He doesn't give out his phone, and his job requires he travels at least once every quarter
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by marlockj: 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
momove4real25:
Its not necessarily he get HIV tru sex, tru salon or Sharon object he can get that. Am only sayg as for me I won't ruin my home by myself BKS my husband chats. Why not let his phone be so that one will not land at Aro psych or yaba psych.

Mny guys Hv deir clippers...

D truth is this,a woman cnt stop a man from cheating.....if she push so hard,she Mayb beaten or sent packing....

Is only ha prayers that can help him nw...she need to keep praying....not flimsy prayers ohh.....born again..
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by UIA04(f): 6:02pm On May 30, 2016
Cutehector:
sharap and watch the movie madea. cool
I've watched it. O ye Nigerian madea
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by DedeNkem: 11:40pm On May 30, 2016
darkenedrebel:

How is it possible to screenshot a page on a laptop?.

1. a. You can do it by simply pressing any key on your laptop keyboard that has this PrtSc on it. Then you open any photo editing software you have on your laptop and past (Ctrl + v) the screenshot in it.

Or

b. You can use Snipping Tool that comes with Windows system. To open Snipping Tool, type Snipping Tool in Windows Search box and click on it to open it. Then you will know what to do from there.

2. Then edit it if necessary and save it as either png or jpeg or gif or bmp. I recommend saving it as png (for better quality) or jpeg (for smaller size but lower quality).

For photo editing software, I've Photoshop on my system (most expensive), but the best free alternative of Photoshop is GIMP.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by uzoormah(m): 5:30am On May 31, 2016
callmebeauty:
and who closed d gate against you?smh

see dis one oooo...e be like say e.don dey worry u again abi
Re: Women Are Asking My Husband Out On Whatsapp. How Do I Handle This? by whoisuche: 3:30pm On May 31, 2016
Saddenedsoul:
. Change tha your username name. saddenedsoul. cos wat you say may come as a result to you. you cant be sad change it to happy soul and be happy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Soldier Cradling Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / Nigerian Mother Of Twins Welcomes Quadruplets, Shares Beautiful Family Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.